It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what insane looks like

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shema

I can see where he is coming from: loneliness/lack of love are probably at the bottom of his state of mind. I would have thought that ATS members generally would allow themselves to feel some empathy for this poor lost Soul. Sure what he did was unpardonable but he isn't the first and wont be the last. All I want to say now is: If you out there think HE is evil then you live in a closet. Real evil hides itself under a rock and doesn't reveal itself in this way.

Empathy is an option if he was lonely and rejected for valid reasons. Actaully he never really tried to approach girls nor talked to them. He lived in a narcissistic fantasy. He was self-entitled and wished to starve all women to death because they would not throw themselves at him.

www.scribd.com...

"I concluded that women are flawed. There is something mentally wrong with the way their brains are wired, as if they haven’t evolved from animal-like thinking. They are incapable of reason or thinking rationally. They are like animals, completely controlled by their primal, depraved emotions and impulses. That is why they are attracted to barbaric, wild, beast-like men. They are beasts themselves. Beasts should not be able to have any rights in a civilized society. If their wickedness is not contained, the whole of humanity will be held back from advancement to a more civilized state. Women should not have the right to choose who to mate with. That choice should be made for them by civilized men of intelligence"

He showed no empathy to the world, how can the world show empathy to him?
edit on 26-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosha

originally posted by: Pinke
Can you cite this statistic for me?

It's very curious since 1 billion is a 7th of the population of the whole planet.

I know, a shock right? The actual number when you include DV, murder, forced suicide, forced prostitution, rape ,sexual crime of all variants and then child rape stats is much higher and you can visit WHO ( WHO Report, 1997) yourself for a nation by nation breakdown. All up, a billion is an underestimation and it is more likely that over half the worlds population have been abused. Almost all, 90%, of abuse vics are women/identifying as female. Almost 98% of offenders, men. * same WHO report

The figures nation to nation sway between 10% in NZ to 25% of female population in the USA. That is a quarter of the the entire female population of the USA has been raped abused or experienced DV' in last year.

I search the WHO site for the report I saw, but here are some others meantime.

# At least 1 in 3 women, or up to one billion women, have been beaten, coerced into sex, or otherwise abused in their lifetimes. Ending Violence against Women, L Heise, M Ellsberg, M Gottemoeller, 1999

#International research consistently demonstrates that a woman is more likely to be assaulted, injured, raped, or killed by a current or former partner than by any other person. Findings from nearly 80 population-bases studies indicate that between 10% and 60% of women who have ever been partnered have experienced at least one incident of physical violence from a current or former partner. Ellsberg & Heise, 2005, WHO multi-country study on women's health and domestic violence/Special Eurobarometer 344, Domestic Violence Against Women Report, September 2010

Hear that? 10-60 %^ of women, ever partnered..have been abused.

Ro.

There is an equal amount of little boys and men which are abused every day too, but do they report to someone who could report the stats for WHO to report some more about it? Nope. For a woman its common sense to report abuse, which should be the general rule of thumb for any human. But for a man in the same situation? I see that happen once every decade.
edit on 26-5-2014 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

The thing that is most peculiar, is that the guy centers his revenge on not having sex. He might be brainwashed by TV, but sex really isn't that great unless it's with someone you love or with a girl who is off the charts hot. I could never imagine trying to kill based on a woman. Yet, the things that men will do for a woman will astound even the average person.

Why this dude chose to end it all, simply because he felt shunned, shouldn't give any reason for others to try and do the same. He probably set his standards too high and would've been just as disturbed of an individual had he seen what is really the deal. Despite superficial masks and layers that people put up, we are all essentially the same.

I can see killing for revenge and for country and for the sake of not dying first. This guy has no right to any of that. WHY? Apparently, apathy has reached the suburbs, and more of this dis-affectation can be expected. Can we call it bored, rich kids? I think it's always been there, still, why take out other people when it's not really worth it? There are better ways to vent your anger.

I hope people realize that this kid is not representative of the human race. Of all the things to put a jihad on. I don't think this becomes a trend. Crazy #s will always be out there, hopefully it doesn't happen... It might make you look at things in a different way, which may not be a bad idea.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
dont be a douche in a bmw that might help
a nice silver merc might of got him laid

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: VoidHawk
This might sound weird, but that is exactly how I would expect a robot trying to be human to sound like.

That's exactly the way he seems--very robitic in nature.

I noticed in some of these psychos that when you look in their eyes it seems that their eyes are detached from their soul and I think that's what makes them robitic-like. I don't really know how to explain it, but this guy has that. There may be people who have that look who may not be dangerous at all....judging a book by its cover is a dangerous thing, but in this case it's certainly true. And that laugh that he does....very creepy and robitic-like. It's almost like he's an evil alien trying to mimic us(leave tin-foil hats off please)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I bet he never got his a$$ kicked either, which is what he needed. such big problems, try getting married, divorced & taken to the cleaners. And I'm not ready to shoot anybody, still have a sense of humor. Which is obviously what he lacks, and is probably more important than looks or money.

reminds me of the kid from "last american virgin"

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Autists and sociopaths very often sound and act like robots because they cannot understand normal social communications and are not capable of empathy.

They tend to try to rationalize human behavior, assuming people work like simple information processors, with little to no room for emotions. As a result, they tend to act this way themselves, and have difficulties to consider other people as relatable human beings.

On top of that he was clearly narcissistic, making for an explosive cocktail (sees himself as better - not able to empathize with other humans)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: supamang

I've been put through much worse than this kid. I was given zero. I was forced to give amnesty to my .... Poor kid. If he had to take it out on people who may have deserved? It still makes him insane. He probably should have started with himself first. A tough life is still no excuse to randomly kill people.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfens
a reply to: supamang

I've been put through much worse than this kid. I was given zero. I was forced to give amnesty to my .... Poor kid. If he had to take it out on people who may have deserved? It still makes him insane. He probably should have started with himself first. A tough life is still no excuse to randomly kill people.

He did not even really had a hard life. You can read his complete story here and you will quickly see that the problem is he thought for all his life that he deserved attention and love without doing anything. He complained about the "cool kids" having friends and GFs and all he did was to try to act and dress the same, not to actually TALK to people.

He literally believed that if he was cool enough, that would make it for his own shyness. Of course it wouldn't. And then he started hating everyone for not initiating conversations with him, and started devised plans to get rid of all males on earth so women would be forced to "mate" with him.

www.scribd.com...=60

He keeps whining about having no friends and GFs but he never even once realized that it would never happened if he didn't actually do something on his side to initiate it.

Maybe it's a common problem for rich kids who get everything they want without any effort? But money can't be affection and friendship.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Bring back the strap. Flame away bleeding hearts but this society of spoiled homicidal brats is because you passed legislation allowing them to be that way. Argue all you like, but YOUR generation fell asleep at the wheel. Now, what are you going to do about it? Nothing. Then you get what you deserve until you wake up and stop putting your kids on pedestals. Bottom line, spare the rod, spoil the child. And don't give me any crap about that survey done is Sweden because I can find studies that contradict it.

God help you.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

LOL. Tom Brokaw and his greatest generation... my leg. At least it good to them, huh?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dfens

huh?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I disagree that physical punishment is necessary, but I wholeheartedly agree that it's a very good example of what happens when you spoil your kid.

When social status is the only thing a society encourages (like in the US), no wonder materialism becomes the only desirable virtue.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

And what generation are you btw and for the record? Have you been spanked before? were you normally a good kid anyway or did you have authority problems?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

And what generation are you btw and for the record? Have you been spanked before? were you normally a good kid anyway or did you have authority problems?

I'm 33 and I was spanked and sometimes even slapped in the face a few times by my parents.

Yet the only reason I had any respect for them was not because of their authority, but because they were loving and talking to me as an adult and being good examples altogether. If you want respect you need to deserve it first, and they did. There was never any contradiction between what they expected of me and how they behaved themselves.

I wasn't a bad son but I did my share of stupid things and would often have fights with my parents as all teenagers do.

Kids love to challenge authority anyway. A spank never stopped a child for doing stupid things again

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFarts

originally posted by: FlySolo

I'm 33 and I was spanked and sometimes even slapped in the face a few times by my parents.

Yet the only reason I had any respect for them was not because of their authority, but because they were loving and talking to me as an adult and being good examples altogether. If you want respect you need to deserve it first, and they did. There was never any contradiction between what they expected of me and how they behaved themselves.

I wasn't a bad son but I did my share of stupid things and would often have fights with my parents as all teenagers do.

Kids love to challenge authority anyway. A spank never stopped a child for doing stupid things again

A spank never stops a child from doing stupid things...once. But never a repeat of the same stupid thing.
A good combination of love and authority is what is needed for the balance. Anything too far over one extreme is never good. IE: too much love. It's all about balance.

ETA: I would like to touch on your comment about "challenging authority" Yes, kids love to challenge authority. Want to know why? Because deep down they crave it. If you don't have the spine to stick to your authoritative measures, they will push until you do. Then, watch how quickly it stops. I know what i'm talking about here.
edit on 26-5-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I basically agree. But authority can express itself in other ways than physical punishment.

Just take away his favorite past-time and be sure it will be as effective if not more.

To me the most important is how coherent you are in your behavior VS expecting to be respected.

Do you think a president or a judge would have any valid authority left if he behaved like a depraved person or abused his authority?

Likewise, many parents who fail to be respected by their children do so because they don't act the way they expect their children to, thus having zero coherence.

Edit: I know what I'm talking about too, I've been in charge of dozens of kids from ages 8 to 18 for almost ten years. I've seen all kind of kids you can imagine, and had to deal with them spending days together, doing stupid things thinking they were safe because their parents weren't there.

I think I know how to deal with kids too
I even had to get through a degree for this.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFarts

I basically agree. But authority can express itself in other ways than physical punishment.

Just take away his favorite past-time and be sure it will be as effective if not more.

To me the most important is how coherent you are in your behavior VS expecting to be respected.

Do you think a president or a judge would have any valid authority left if he behaved like a depraved person or abused his authority?

Likewise, many parents who fail to be respected by their children do so because they don't act the way they expect their children to, thus having zero coherence.

Edit: I know what I'm talking about to, I've been in charge of dozens of kids from ages 8 to 18 for almost ten years. I've seen all kind of kids you can imagine, and had to deal with them spending days together, doing stupid things thinking they were safe because their parents weren't there.

I think I know how to deal with kids too

Of course, abusing authority won't garner any respect. I'm speaking of "level headed authority" and being consistent. The thing is, each kid is different and each one responds to different levels of discipline. I was spanked in grade two for talking in class. I was also "abused" with a horse whip at age 15. I was also strapped by the principle for passing notes in class in grade 5, then got it again when I got home for getting the strap in the first place. Harsh? perhaps, but I knew where the boundaries were. I turned out alright.

Then I have an 18 year old son who was never spanked and he is rotten to the core. I didn't have a chance to raise him because his bleeding heart mother was a "new generation" parent. Sends him off to me to help but I can't because it's too late. Point is, kids need to know boundaries. Taking privileges away might work for some because they're already passive. Then there's the Bart Simpsons who deserve the belt. I can tell you without a doubt, no kid wants the belt. Even just the mere suggestion of it or an even better technique, go get it themselves and bring it will make any kid reconsider their selfish ways. Like night and day.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Well, your opinion if you think some kids "need" the belt.

I never had to go to that extreme to be respected or to enforce punishment and yet we had some kids who totally deserved it. I just think it's not constructive.

But if you think it is because you were raised that way, I can understand it, and I would not judge you as a parent for doing so.

Just be aware that kids being rotten has nothing to do with whether they get physical punishment or not and everything with parents putting them on a pedestal like you said.

Also you need to help them express their feelings because teenagers are facing huge hormonal turmoils inside and they aren't always ready to face it. The best success we had with turbulent kids was ALWAYS when we got to the heart of the matter of why they were turbulent in the first place (usually some deep wound they have for long time, thus they feel they need to play though to hide it).

For example in your case, the lack of a father figure is a typical cause for turbulent behavior. Not because of the lack of punishment but the lack of landmark. If you let the kid realize this and admit he probably felt abandoned by you, you would calm the fire in him and thus solve the disease and not the symptoms only.

Also allow me to be suspicious here but your only experience with kids and authority is your own story of being abused and a kid you did not raise. I'm not sure I would call that "experience", but who am I to judge?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I thin like all shortcomings and strengths they stem from a child's initial relationship with their parents. They feel either valued and recognized with a sense of purpose, or sometimes they get lost. All children cannot handle rejection of a parent the same way, particularly when the child may be developmentally handicapped already.

His father was successful but when you are born into privilege you miss the hard lessons that make you value life. You have no idea how hard it is for some. I saw some sexualized, very, very mild erotica his father had either painted himself or collected. Provocative portraits of women.

He may have resented his fathers seemingly unconditional love of women as it became compared to perhaps the occasional rejection or "qualified" love for him, his own son. I am not saying it could have been prevented, or it was his fathers fault. I am suggesting maybe...Peoples early interaction with their parents is said to make them what they are. Personalities are formed during years 1 through 8. Perhaps something happened to him then. Maybe we will never know.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join