It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels and Demons; We are all just children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
When you look at the story of the ressurection it is a child dressed in white waiting at the tomb. Jesus goes on several times in the bible about the kingdom being in line with a child and even rejoices that the kingdom is known to children. I am starting to see that possibly we are are children inside and their really is an inner child in all of us and there are many accounts of children doing things beyond there years.

When you take a look at the demonolgy and ghost hunting and such you find very often that it seems demons like to pose as children but i'm starting to think that may be backwards. That the true spiritual power we all search for is in the mind of a child.

We may possibly in a system that allows you to live over and over again without dieing. Imagine a system that could hook up to your brain and alow you to live a whole life in a matter of hours. I think this is true and we are mostly very young being afraid of death so much as to seem trapped here. All while there a few that have lived for so long it could be inconcievable to us.

There is no denying that the younger minds seem to be free in a way we yet understand. It brings up a question in my mind that what if there is a battle of age going on outside of our world and possibly some very powerful children being forced into doing things that only a grown up would do when to ruling over whole planets.

I get strong visions of a child writing the shortest book of the bible on behalf of paul and having the freedom to put his heart in it. Then i get a vision of another very short book of the new testament being written by a child but being forced to put something opposite than what the child intended when he created the earth.

As if the same two characters but one was forced to put something in there that would damn his creation. I am perplexed by the overwhelming feelings and i believe the child is the holy spirit and the part that would damn everyone is love and the one part and intention of this world was what we would consider evil. One thing for sure is that the saddness of a child is very hard to deal with and very unmistakable.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

From my understanding it's the contrary, in order to receive the holy spirit one must be like a child meaning one must not have any mind for this reality. A child is free and judges nothing, they act purely on instinct and thus why they can perceive other realms and beings because they have no set opinion of whats real, what isn't, as well as whats possible and impossible in this reality.

We must become like we were as children and not cling to any opinion or judgement or association with this reality. When ones mind is free from obstructions caused by false identifications brought on by incorrectly associating outside circumstances with ones self, one will surely be filled with the holy spirit. I testify as having achieved such.

S&F

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP I think to be like a child and getting in touch with your inner child both point you to what we may call the heart and is a child that learns from growing this flesh bag then sheddinng it through death with no ill effects on us in the long run. However i also find that even though the majority of us are children at heart but not all are. I was told through meditation that the old ones are ready to be reborn as a child after this go round for them. They wanted to make sure certain events took place.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I have perceived so as well. These people you talk of are what Buddhists call Bodhisattvas, which are beings who have taken a vow to cling to this reality by purposefully reincarnating in order to serve others in achieving freedom from suffering so they may transcend to the next World. Your perception is keen my friend

edit on 25-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: Oh the typos!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

Here is the vision i get of budda. It comes not from the vessel but from his inner child. (current mental paradiams will not allow me to own this vision) It is conversations i get between him and the female spirit that is found guiding these children in all my visions and quite often i get confused with her and the holy spirit. Anyways he is getting information from memories of a previous life where he lived in the same area but there was a lymbrinth like maze that was not of this world but was used for some type of training. There were two diminsional doors on either side of it. It had been moved offworld before he was born and the doorways were still there. One on each side of the river. Now he was encouraged to use these doors to remember the past of the way things were. The things with these doors is that they killed your vessel or disassembled it so that when inside he was his inner child. Just like the saying a cat has nine lives he had a certain number of times he could go through the door.

Toward the end of his life he was unsure of the number of lives he had left but one day he used the door and instead of popping up on the other side of the river he found himself with the spirit and having a feeling of leaving things unfinished cause he was very close to making believers out of everyone and ending our story right there. He asked why he had to die right then and it was explained he ran out of lives but he inquired more and started to get him other lives memories back and realized he had only become budda to stop another from taking over the world and he had acomplished that. His teachings are very true but his life served to ensure that Jesus his son would come and we would make our way to the promise land. Buddhas weight did play a very important role in framing his mind. All through his life he knew nothing of any of this but was guided into his role and nuged into uncovering the doors. It was a yellow oil jug left outside the door of the maze that gave him visions to seek the doors.
The main point i get from this is that eliminating our worldly desires is the key.

new topics

top topics

join