It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence - Fukishima Poisoning & Killing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Drop in water level at Reactor #2 Things just keep getting worse.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWetCoast

But you knew they would and factored it into your equation, right?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

Yes but the estimate I gave was based upon a best case scenario. An atmospheric release from one or more of the spent fuel pools or from whats left of one of the cores would shorten the time scale I provided from 50-100 year down to a very short period of time.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

Yes but the estimate I gave was based upon a best case scenario. An atmospheric release from one or more of the spent fuel pools or from whats left of one of the cores would shorten the time scale I provided from 50-100 year down to a very short period of time.

Indeed.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
But

I could be wrong.

Yesterday I read that the 'Ice Wall' has been given the go ahead to be built... been sitting on this idea since last Sept i think as they were worried the subsidence of land would be too much. Costing a lot but I hope it does the job!

www3.nhk.or.jp...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
www3.nhk.or.jp...

What are you trying to say?

The ice wall has been an abject failure.

The link provided tries to explain the ELEVATED levels of tritium reaching the sea as a side effect of the ice-wall's construction process!

Since the ice-wall has been widely reported to be a complete failure, I can only imagine this RIDICULOUS report is groundwork to explain the elevated tritium levels that deliberate DUMPING is causing and is part of another TEPCO lie.

"These tritium levels will go back down after we get this danged ice-wall finished", except the construction process will go on and on and on. That is the ONLY value of an ice-wall.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
"We reported in May 2011 that authorities knew - within days or weeks - that all three active Fukishima nuclear reactors had melted down, but covered up that fact for months." (Uncensored, June-September 2014 page. 10)

"But now, it turns out that some of the Fukishima reactors have suffered even a more extreme type of damage: melt-OUTS." (Uncensored, June-September 2014 page.10)

It turns out that when the melt down occurred the scientists involved with the reactors did not know what happened to the core - in that - where did the cores go? It appears that the cores don't just melt down - they burn out. The thought is that a black substance that has been blown by the winds, is in actual fact the remnants of the reactor cores.

So people, with the imaginary boundaries we call countries - Mother Nature is reminding us that she has no boundaries. She will blow the light remnants of the melted and burnt out core wherever she will. Not just the Japanese people at risk here - but - as stated at the beginning of this thread - the ocean and all her life is suffering as well. How far spread the remnants of the melted and burnt out core - I guess we have to wait to see where the radiation illnesses and cancers begin.

Much Peace...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
A 100 ton of corium is not "blowing in the wind".

I don't know where you got that idea from but it is distinctly wrong and very misleading.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Amanda5
I guess we have to wait to see where the radiation illnesses and cancers begin.

The first American deaths have already occurred amongst the crew of the aircraft carrier 'Ronald Reagan'. Another 80 crew members are sick and others have parented children with severe birth defects.

In Tokyo, the most vulnerable group, children, are already experiencing an epidemic of certain types of illnesses, such as thyroid cancer. Infant mortality is reported to have skyrocketed, but Doctors are being threatened with charges of Treason if they are found making statements about the catastrophe.

The actual numbers of Japanese casualties and radiation sickness victims, as you should be aware, are being suppressed by the Japanese governments new National Secrets Law.

"Waiting and seeing" isn't going to do you a whole lot of good in the midst of the massive cover-up of Fukushima.

You can be sure the US government will protect you from a panic situation by concealing the effects of Fukushima in NA.

Carry on and keep calm.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join