It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence - Fukishima Poisoning & Killing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
Unfortunately these days anything worth knowing about is usually covered up (or attempts made). One way or the other it needs to be looked at. The longer it goes on without the alleged problem being solved the more it spreads and the more difficult it is to contain.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Amanda5
a mainstream news outlet with government affiliation.

Care to show the SMH has government affilition?

What about all the other sources? like
www.theherald.com.au...

The source I referenced is an independent journal published without government affiliation.

Actually it is rumoured to be just a CIA front!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Above Top Secret is also rumoured to be a CIA front. Why do you reference the Herald? There are two mainstream newspapers printing an article with the same focus. The independent journal - as for being a CIA front that is news to me and I have been exploring all subjects Exopolitical for quite a few years now.

When the mainstream news outlets all sprout the same story - it does not necessarily mean it is true. When you are told a lie over and over again - you will believe it. You are free to make your choices. I choose to utilise my cognitive dissonance and make choices based on where the truth leads me.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

There are two mainstream newspapers printing an article with the same focus.

Still waiting for your proof the SMH has government affiliation........

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

And I will wait for you to prove to me that they are not affiliated with the government. Fukishima is a modern catastrophe that will - and indeed already is - impacting on all of us. If you want to argue about something as mammoth as what has happened - then please exercise your human right to freedom of communication however many of us can see the truth - regardless of the source.

As long as people attach a reference/source that keeps the administration of this site satisfied - everything else is open for discussion. Referencing is not the proof of a statement or news article it is only a name of a place the article was published.

Know too that many people avoid on line arguements - personal messages have taught me this fact of life. Not everyone is concerned with the nuances of information - Fukishima is a catastrophic disaster and no reference or source will disprove that - just as science has taught us that human bodies cannot tolerate radiation from disasters such as Fukishima - in the air - the water or the food they consume.

When you have eaten radiated seafood and develop thyroid problems and any one of a myriad of cancers - will you be concerned with a reference or source? I imagine the only source you will be interested in is the source of your health issues - well look no further than Fukishima.

Not that I in any way wish any harm to you or your health - just engaging in healthy discourse.

Much Peace ...

edit on 25-5-2014 by Amanda5 because: Spelling

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

And I will wait for you to prove to me that they are not affiliated with the government.

How can I prove a negative? Also you made the silly claim, it is up to you to back that claim up, not others disprove it!
That is how things work in the real world.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Just today I went fishing off the coast of the Pacific side of Japan south of Fukushima. Fisherman and their families were gayly fishing the day away with basketfuls of the daily catch. Never has fishing been so plentiful on a Sunday afternoon basking in the sun using fishing hooks that no longer needed みみず worms or shrimp to catch fish. All you had to do is throw in the line and end up snagging your fish. The fish are plentiful and eager to be snagged. You know why, because they know something is horribly wrong going that lurks in the beautiful Pacific Ocean off the shorelines in Japan.

edit on 05u05062014-05-25T06:06:05-05:00060505am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Amanda5
www.myfoxla.com...

Marina Del Rey, CA -

"It's like a horror show, really!" That's what Kerma Boyum-Sarmiento said after watching a pelican die right by her apartment complex. But, to Shay Yuval, the "horror show" is watching a number of pelicans and other critters die or show signs of serious sickness in the last couple of weeks in the rocks by Via Marina and Pacific. To the two MDR women what's happening is very suspicious.

They think the recent deaths are somehow connected to the die-off a couple of weeks ago a of some 6 tons of anchovies.

Read more: www.myfoxla.com...

Who honestly knows .... Birth defects, animal die offs.... Plenty of articles on both sides of the situation.
Demoic acid poisoning is being blamed on the above die offs @ Marina del-ray... The acid is formed by a type of algae which fish eat...Then a pelican or a seal eats the fish; to much poisoned fish then death or sickness follows...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
www.myfoxla.com...

Marina Del Rey, CA -

"It's like a horror show, really!" That's what Kerma Boyum-Sarmiento said after watching a pelican die right by her apartment complex. But, to Shay Yuval, the "horror show" is watching a number of pelicans and other critters die or show signs of serious sickness in the last couple of weeks in the rocks by Via Marina and Pacific. To the two MDR women what's happening is very suspicious.

They think the recent deaths are somehow connected to the die-off a couple of weeks ago a of some 6 tons of anchovies.

Read more: www.myfoxla.com...

Who honestly knows .... Birth defects, animal die offs.... Plenty of articles on both sides of the situation.
Demoic acid poisoning is being blamed on the above die offs @ Marina del-ray... The acid is formed by a type of algae which fish eat...Then a pelican or a seal eats the fish; to much poisoned fish then death or sickness follows...

yeah, that is the problem, confusion, where is it all coming from and why

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

hey Amanda5

oh...wow... i CANNOT believe the flames U are getting.... honestly...

#ishima is BAD... very bad...

but the denials of people here at (truth seeking ) ATS is shocking...
almost as bad as the "official" lies and denials,,,,

anyway...i dont know how bad it really is...except that it is "bad enough" to be very concerned...,

and i just wanted to say "KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT...

seeya

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

hello Bruce...

the SMH is owned by FAIRFAX media....

they are also responsible for such other "news" as the FINANCIAL REVIEW...

need i say more....

but i will.... they are also responsible for TRASH like WOMENS DAY....

OH.....and PEOPLE...and DOLLY.... well they were till they sold 'em...

yeah FAIRFAX is an MSM sourse...to be sure....

and also... the owner of all that trashPAPER is ROGER CORBETT.... Australian LIBERAL Party member...

AND he is on the Board of the Australian RESERVE BANK....need i say more...!!!

seeya

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaneR

#ishima is BAD... very bad...
...i dont know how bad it really is...except that it is "bad enough" to be very concerned...,

Bad enough to spend millions on psyops such as the latest 'Godzilla' movie.

Or to obscure the issue online with swarms of dis-informers.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Thanks for responding. Are your comments related to shoreline fishing and fishing within a particular distance from shore? The quote in the opening post is relative to 3,000 nautical miles - which to my understanding is the distance from Japan to the west coast of America.

Perhaps your post is veiled sarcasm - perhaps not - perhaps the fish do know something is wrong and they are returning themselves to the humans. By returning themselves to the humans - perhaps that is the only method to communicate to the humans - allowing themselves to be eaten and in turn make the humans sick.

Just because the fish are teeming in your post - does not mean they are healthy and unaffected by the radiation that is contaminating the Pacific Ocean.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thanks for your response. You mention acid poisoning is being blamed. I wonder who is conducting the testing to come to that conclusion. Regardless of who is conducting the testing I then wonder whether the information you reference is the truth.

When you comment with - who honestly knows - all I can think of is - someone knows the truth. The rest of us in the meantime need to keeping utilising our cognitive dissonance which will help us to keep thinking critically - and - in turn help us to keep asking questions rather than just blindly accept the mainstream media.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Your response is apt. That is exactly why we need to keep discussing this subject and to keep digging for the truth.
Much Peace...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneR

Thank you for responding and supporting the opening post. Yes this site (I visit a few) is the one that offers the most angst and anger. This is possible proof that it is frequented by paid disinformation agents, shills, trolls or maybe just a magnet for those who are in denial and refuse to enter the awakened state.

Yes Fukishima is bad and the fact that only those who search for their news actually know that the radiation is in the Pacific Ocean with the negative impact making itself very obvious - to those with the strength to accept the truth.

You are right about not knowing how bad the situation really is - and - this is due to the fact we have the mainstream media and the alternate media and between them, all we have is our own intellect and cognition to sort out the jigsaw.

Thank you for your support about fighting the good fight. Maybe the disinformation agents, shills and trolls are also brain washed and mind controlled and have yet to enter the awakened state - all I know is this; you either stand with me with regards to the good fight of protecting Children or you dont. If anyone thinks that I am doing wrong there - well - that explains a lot doesn't it?

Much Peace...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneR

shaneR - Thank you for explaining the media connection - you explanation is concise and very easy to understand. Your explanation is far better than what I would have written. I wonder whether your 'trail' of affiliation will be questioned by any disinformation agents, trolls, shills or as you state - the flamers??? Time will tell.

It is great to see this thread being utilised. I made another thread but I need to investigate why it disappeared.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Many people do not realise that the completely controlled entertainment industry has been designed to keep the attention of the masses. Watching a movie means the masses are not focussing on serious subjects. The mere fact that a godzilla creature - who I believe has its origins in Japan - is also another of the subliminal yet out in plain sight operations of the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

Fukishima will no doubt impact on the genetic structure of all life that becomes contaminated by the radiation that is still evident in the ecology of earth. Anything that can survive the radiation will surely suffer genetic changes and not necessarily positive changes.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Why report about the dying marine life and corruption of Japanese Government information when Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber are doing stuff and things?

We get whatever fate comes at us. We are a helpless race of ignorance and consumption.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Psynic

Many people do not realise that the completely controlled entertainment industry has been designed to keep the attention of the masses. Watching a movie means the masses are not focussing on serious subjects. The mere fact that a godzilla creature - who I believe has its origins in Japan - is also another of the subliminal yet out in plain sight operations of the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

Fukishima will no doubt impact on the genetic structure of all life that becomes contaminated by the radiation that is still evident in the ecology of earth. Anything that can survive the radiation will surely suffer genetic changes and not necessarily positive changes.

Much Peace...

Have you seen the movie ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join