It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The thought before a thought............

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Then do we think thought at all? Just because it what-ever springs to mind does this mean I have thought? Why is it an interpretation because perception commands it, a law? Then what word expresses the interpretation to best explain the perception, then there is no thought before interpretation, because this is the point that the dissection begins and only realizing this will begin the fluidity as we cannot evolve in an already absolute but only understand our particle density within it and that we are only but the particle make-up of millions of density particles analyzing trillions of billions of particle aspects of atoms absolute, but then is it a contradiction because it is a form of evolving in a sense that it is a kind of transactional analysis of our own absolute?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The eventual emergence of Nothing was No-thing but became something in thought the potential binding factor of all existence be it atom dark matter light influence consciousness in religion humanity self expression all predetermined aspects of the self fur filling enigma that is the thought within/before the thought of nothing established to create a life time of infinity in any mind in existence that only lives within the defined parameters of a circumference encased within pre-defined but not totally assigned within the current energetical field of choice to represent the spanning of this finite and an opportunity for expansion in opening further magnetic vibrations to eventually become everything in one............. No Thing...........pure love......infinity and acceptance of No thing

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
originally posted by: Fingle

Fingle: Then do we think thought at all? Just because it what-ever springs to mind does this mean I have thought? Why is it an interpretation because perception commands it, a law?

You thought it (brought an idea form into existence) and so doing brings that thought form into play with other simultaneous thought forms (were you serious), with an intent pure because it will manifest; and automatically attach itself randomly to others not so pure. The idea of prayer comes into play, though this is perceived as 'false begging' can clean up your random thought form "I intend this to be an activator of the highest good'.

Fingle: Then what word expresses the interpretation to best explain the perception, then there is no thought before interpretation, because as I see this is the point that the dissection begins and only realizing this will begin the fluidity as we cannot evolve in an already absolute but only understand our particle density within it and that we are only but the particle make-up of millions of density particles analyzing trillions of billions of particle aspects of atoms absolute, but then is it a contradiction because it is a form of evolving in a sense that it is a kind of transactional analysis of our own absolute?

Right. There is A thought before the thought, just not understanding the interpretation of the first one and its implications upon the second one. There is no contradiction, this universe is perfect in balancing itself suffering/describing inadequacies and correcting them. This Universe is in a process of growth (all systems are based upon a positive potential). There are trillions of tiny universes existing within the human body that describe the infinitely large and the infinitely small. The only thing missing is WHAT ANNIMATES THE ENTIRE PROCESS (what is life force). Thank you for responding (I know this is esoteric information, few would be interested in; and do applaud your efforts).
edit on 19-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Are we then just the inanimate object that follows the perception interpretation command, using pattern recognition skills built from experience, of millenniums of shared downloaded data configurations from fields interacting within the elevation of our roaming pre-triggered intellect that facilitates only random accessed memory strands to combine physicality with an energetically formed consciousness to create a feeling of reality to engage the senses in e-motion finding patterns in familiarization proximity evaluation, to adopt form in cycleisation relays of adsorption and separation flow, a very complex form of polymerization in undefined dimensions or realms, then intelligence is an acute form of arrogance in denial.

If thought be the transponder of the initial reception the implied interaction is endless.
edit on 6-3-2015 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

What triggers dimensional existence, is insistence of atom density,energy, frequency, vibration, the resonance of expansion to absorb interaction, within all matter, the finite, infinity of potentiality, meaning color is whatever it, is wanted to be, nothing is everything, time is a contradiction, impossibility is eventual reality, water is sand………….delusion is religion, religion is the universe, belief in the belief, is the center of imbalance, that becomes the harmony of purity and eventual balance ,that has to emerge within the matter of existence insistence.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Are we then just the inanimate object that follows the perception interpretation command, using pattern recognition skills built from experience, of millenniums of shared downloaded data configurations from fields interacting within the elevation of our roaming pre-triggered intellect that facilitates only random accessed memory strands to combine physicality with an energetically formed consciousness to create a feeling of reality to engage the senses in e-motion finding patterns in familiarization proximity evaluation, to adopt form in cycleisation relays of adsorption and separation flow, a very complex form of polymerization in undefined dimensions or realms, then intelligence is an acute form of arrogance in denial.
If thought be the transponder of the initial reception the implied interaction is endless.

Yes, (first, we are the inanimate that is animated and follows the initial command). Second yes (we build upon the first command) and yes 3rd (we by recognition/consciousness patterning is key). Familiarization, proximity to that EVENT to evaluate the prior occurrences down loaded as future DNA remembering fields of activity, this does not have to be in the material world [ONLY] but also describes the astral. This is an experiment; inert matterform can embody or take on a spirit form as a combined perfect animated creature. As example: The monolithic granite rocks of "Texas Canyon Arizona" (Seem to be to be static) but are alive with the memories of past events. They don't move; yet their counterpoints the Oaks in the area do (grow). There was an en mass suicide of all of the ancient Oak trees in this area two years ago no disease diagnosed no lack of water; the spirit in these trees left. The Maya did the same thing.
edit on 6-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
May-be if all that we are only is the measured intent of our beliefs then how much is or has been manipulated to make believe? In that we are primarily engaged in the pursuit of our individual happiness leaves an enormous hole for manipulation in the current capitalist purity? Take away this mask and what is real but the mere fraction of self that is most likely not to be engaged or explored within capitalism for the symbol can only equate you as you are regardless of your economical demands less you desire more you will always desire in the immature self fulfilling prophecy, so when exactly was this implemented as the only adhered to law, which Governments demanded this so Men would sleep and only consume in a repetitive slumber are we losing independent thought no longer able to strip apart the basis of our existence without artificial help sleep we must not diet is possibly the Medication of design in balance across individualism logic and wisdom to create a new refined projection of a humane symbiotic relationship internally and externally to eradicate imbalance or superiority to influence and establish solutions for all the imbalances manipulated and created.

Since one is born to be the receptive motion within existence to fully exist and experience the futility of duration point expansion to (100 years maybe) to regain the potential aspect of truth realization embedded within an eternity of real self potential growth (may be not as human physical force) and awareness as the expansion continues so only will we be as the formulated matter co-existence realizing potential flow directive and be relative to the eco-eff (expansive culture of energetically formulated flow) re directing within the atom expansion within the unseen dimensional flo that that Cern will never discover in experiment based on circle flo projection ratio speed acceleration to produce a particle that is in stillness emerging in presence that is replicating only within itself potentially.
The think is not as we gain the do is expansion the feel is the imagination the sense is completely expanding the initial think to do but not that was thought…………….. think

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Then do we think thought at all? Just because it what-ever springs to mind does this mean I have thought? ?

There are thoughts happening but the illusion is that they are your thoughts and that you are doing them.
There are just thoughts arising in nothing.

There is no separate you thinking thoughts - thoughts just happen and they speak about a concept 'who' thinks it can do and have - a concept can do and have nothing.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

If a can do or have nothing, then how thoughts appear? How can they be typed and appear as words on a screen for others ti read? Appearing - entering and leaving the mind - inspiring emotion and action is doing something.

If only consciousness is real then everything thing is a concept experienced and seen by it.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

If a can do or have nothing, then how thoughts appear?
Look to see where your next thought appears. Watch closely.
Thought just appears - how??? That is a mystery.
All that appears is just appearing.
But there maybe a strong belief that there is a you that does them or makes them appear.

If only consciousness is real then everything thing is a concept experienced and seen by it.

You are the seeing space (consciousness) that all appears and disappears in. Even the thought 'I am a separate person living in time' appears in that space. That seeing/knowing space is there always and the appearance appearing in it is constantly changing.
Like the ocean is seeing itself waving. The waves might briefly make a shape but it changes form constantly. But it is always just the ocean waving.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

If a can do or have nothing, then how thoughts appear? How can they be typed and appear as words on a screen for others ti read? Appearing - entering and leaving the mind - inspiring emotion and action is doing something.

Only that particular one 'locked in" focused and/can comprehend it. It is a moment to moment recognition (by others that are tuned to "SEE" it). Its particular in observation of; only those see it are supposed to in that time period [nano seconds]. Some would call this 'enlightenment'; it is peculiar; adapted specifically to the INDIVIDUAL person seeking such a thing; all things entering and leaving your mind space have relevance; a message a memory OR A FOOTPRINT (a clue telling you why you are here and to what purpose you incarnated to EXPLORE). Why are you here?
edit on 25-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Only that particular one 'locked in" focused and/can comprehend it. It is a moment to moment recognition (by others that are tuned to "SEE" it). Its particular in observation of; only those see it are supposed to in that time period [nano seconds]. Some would call this 'enlightenment'; it is peculiar; adapted specifically to the INDIVIDUAL person seeking such a thing; all things entering and leaving your mind space have relevance; a message a memory OR A FOOTPRINT (a clue telling you why you are here and to what purpose you incarnated to EXPLORE). Why are you here?

Greetings

Perhaps this question should be directed more at the OP, but seeing as you’re here…

Seeking enlightenment is a key part of it I guess…but the question is, is there a question we should be asking ourselves first, before the question, “the thought before the thought”…???…know what I mean….

Any thoughts lol

Ps – I thought I would show myself

- JC

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

VHB:

Joecroft: Greetings.
Perhaps this question should be directed more at the OP, but seeing as you’re here…

Seeking enlightenment is a key part of it I guess…but the question is, is there a question we should be asking ourselves first, before the question, “the thought before the thought”…???…know what I mean….
Any thoughts lol

Ps – I thought I would show myself

- JC

Handsome one you are (nice pic). I get that same feeling, I actually look (for real) like a six foot in length red praying mantis type 'electricifed' insect (very intelligent). Seeking enlightenment?; where to start. I cheat on the quabala tree of life. Why do this ridged form of existentialism when I can alternatively do this: make Direct contact from Yesod (material world) to Kether (god aspect). That would be taking my material form (Malkuth/Yesod awareness) directly to the Kingdom/God and bypass Chokma, Binah, etc..I can manipulate it (not obey rules). Have you read the entire thread; THIS IS A GOOD ONE. As to enlightenment and already know them (the quabala steps) , so; what to do now PLAY with archetypes *manipulate them* and prove they are not truisms, just plastic not (clinical) just as the Bible is not a truism but for me is a potential distraction from my purpose (to understand the nature of god as I am IT expressing itself). I know this stuff cold and am remembering it as a human.
edit on 26-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I get that feeling, I actually look (for real) like a six foot in length red praying mantis type insect (very intelligent).

Well, to quote “some like it Hot” “Nobodies perfect” lol

But seriously, I’m more attracted to your knowledge and Wisdom, it draws me in; You being a bond girl, would have just been a bonus lol

Seeking enlightenment; where to start. I cheat on the quabala tree of life. Why do this when I can alternatively do this: make Direct contact from Yesod (material world) to Kether (god aspect).

The question in this thread, is essentially “what is the thought before the thought”…an infinite regress of thoughts, or something else entirely…?

But shouldn’t the question first be, (que the clue),

What is the ________ before the ________?”

See what I mean…?

That would be taking my material form (Malkuth/Yesod awareness) directly to the Kingdom/God and bypass Chokma, Binah, etc..

bypass…? What happened to the steps…

Oh and speaking of steps, I finally figured out that vision I had…

I can manipulate it (not obey rules). Have you read the entire thread; THIS IS A GOOD ONE.

I haven’t read all of it, but I did participate for a large portion of it, remember…

As to enlightenment and already know them (the quabala steps) , so; what to do now PLAY with archetypes *manipulate them* and prove they are not truisms, just plastic not (clinical) just as the Bible is not a truism but for me is a potential distraction from my purpose (to understand the nature of god as I am IT expressing itself).

But didn’t your journey begin with Hermeticism…?

- JC

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

VHB
I get that feeling, I actually look (for real) like a six foot in length red praying mantis type insect (very intelligent).

Joecroft: Well, to quote “some like it Hot” “Nobodies perfect” lol

But seriously, I’m more attracted to your knowledge and Wisdom, it draws me in; You being a bond girl, would have just been a bonus lol

There is also the comparison of being a cartoon type "Steve Canyon Woman" (observation made by my printmaking teacher; I refused to sleep with). Went to the Dean of College and protested my grade [A vs B] (BIG FACULTY STINK BOMB exposed EXPLODED). That was their problem (just my bachelors degree grade point ave). I did go on to get my Masters without having to seduce anyone or pay for it as was on (MERIT).

VHB:
Seeking enlightenment; where to start. I cheat on the quabala tree of life. Why do this when I can alternatively do this: make Direct contact from Yesod (material world) to Kether (god aspect).

Joecroft: The question in this thread, is essentially “what is the thought before the thought”…an infinite regress of thoughts, or something else entirely…?
But shouldn’t the question first be, (que the clue),

What is the ________ before the ________?”

See what I mean…?

You are questioning the question? It was answered several pages back (or so I thought before the thought).

VHB:
That would be taking my material form (Malkuth/Yesod awareness) directly to the Kingdom/God and bypass Chokma, Binah, etc..

Joecroft: bypass…? What happened to the steps…

Oh and speaking of steps, I finally figured out that vision I had…

What was it; the vision you figured out; was it through meditation or dream or oobe? No steps unless you want to apply the discipline; its not necessary. YOU INVENT YOUR OWN RULES that apply to your growth and will be shown to you.

VHB:
I can manipulate it (not obey rules). Have you read the entire thread; THIS IS A GOOD ONE FINGLE.

VHB: As to enlightenment and already know them (the quabala steps) , so; what to do now PLAY with archetypes *manipulate them* and prove they are not truisms, just plastic not (clinical) just as the Bible is not a truism but for me is a potential distraction from my purpose (to understand the nature of god as I am IT expressing itself).

Joecroft: But didn’t your journey begin with Hermeticism…
- JC

My journey began with my relationship with the AUO telling me IT EXISTS AND IS TRUE (and I am it); and led to the readings of Thoth, Hermes, Herododus, Pliny, Plato, Daniel Webster, Abraham Lincoln and so many others; (to explain my relationship with all of them combined) to make a nation state that makes SENSE. Are you a creator being? I AM and make no apologies for that FACT.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

There is also the comparison of being a cartoon type "Steve Canyon Woman" (observation made by my printmaking teacher; I refused to sleep with). Went to the Dean of College and protested my grade [A vs B] (BIG FACULTY STINK BOMB exposed EXPLODED). That was their problem (just my bachelors degree grade point ave). I did go on to get my Masters without having to seduce anyone or pay for it as was on (MERIT).

That’s good to know, shows integrity and a strong will of character… we “the collective” are proud of you…

Nice going, sometimes you just have to stand up for what’s right, go with it, and don’t be afraid, and just let the chips fall where they may, so to speak…

You are questioning the question? It was answered several pages back (or so I thought before the thought).

In which post was it answered; highlight the post or show me the link…don’t highlight one of my own posts though, that would be embarrassing lol

What was it; the vision you figured out; was it through meditation or dream or oobe? No steps unless you want to apply the discipline; its not necessary. YOU INVENT YOUR OWN RULES that apply to your growth will be shown to you.

It was the snake coming through keyhole, on the door vision; a little bit off topic… I’ll explain via u2u…

My journey began with my relationship with the AUO telling me IT EXISTS AND IS TRUE; and led to the readings of Thoth, Hermes, Herododus, Pliny, Plato, Daniel Webster, Abraham Lincoln and so many others; (to explain my relationship with all of them combined) to make a nation state that makes SENSE. Are you a creator being? I AM.

Daniel Webster huh, I thought he was just a fictional character…?

So let me get this straight, AUO contacted you first, and only then begin to study the other ancient texts…hmmmm…

But isn’t it supposed to work the other way around…?

- JC

edit on 26-3-2015 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

VHB:What was it; the vision you figured out; was it through meditation or dream or oobe? No steps unless you want to apply the discipline; its not necessary. YOU INVENT YOUR OWN RULES that apply to your growth will be shown to you.

Joecroft; It was the snake coming through keyhole, on the door vision; a little bit off topic… I’ll explain via u2u…

/VHB:
My journey began with my relationship with the AUO telling me IT EXISTS AND IS TRUE; and led to the readings of Thoth, Hermes, Herododus, Pliny, Plato, Daniel Webster, Abraham Lincoln and so many others; (to explain my relationship with all of them combined) to make a nation state that makes SENSE. Are you a creator being? I AM.

Joecroft: Daniel Webster huh, I thought he was just a fictional character…?

No; he was real person (a wonderful lawyer).

Joecroft: So let me get this straight, AUO contacted you first, and only then begin to study the other ancient texts…hmmmm…
But isn’t it supposed to work the other way around
- JC

Why would you think this would be odd? AUO contacted me first and over 16 years convinced me IT EXISTED and to believe it was a true entity and I was ITs expression. Why did God do this (no Bible no training no nothing as far as my experience DOGMA concerned) not brainwashed, not indoctrinated. It has been a long learning process, and this includes the higher and lower dimensions; how this world was created, all world history. I am just the vessel for this being to sound out its truths, (there is no arguing with this massive intelligence) I am just its pontificator/mouthpiece. This being is very unhappy in/as that NO ONE BELIEVES IN IT. My argument is this; simply "SHOW YOURSELF" so that you are proved. This being is so stubborn (REALLY). It is EGOTISTICAL to a fault. I say calm yourself and understand the material world. The human is your expression, but you treat them/us like latch key children, left to run wild to create anything DO WHAT THY WILT with no regard or love of the law; or parental guidance. You, as a MINOR Subservient GOD (it calls itself SOURSE ENTITY creator of Earth) caused it; (your problem to fix) or experience Chaos or the destruction of your OWN creation In total. I woke up is all (your ego is not your friend).

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Joecroft: Daniel Webster huh, I thought he was just a fictional character…?

No; he was real person (a wonderful lawyer).

Oh of course, Webster the real guy, (not the character in the movie) “by the people, and for people” and all that…

Why would you think this would be odd? AUO contacted me first and over 16 years convinced me IT EXISTED and to believe it was a true entity and I was ITs expression.

16 years!!!…you clearly took a LOT of convincing LOL

I don’t think it’s odd, just never heard of it that way. I’ve never really heard of someone being thrown into the “Hot seat” before; Most people go through a long process first, although perhaps that’s what those “16 years” you referring to really meant…?

- JC

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

vhb: Why would you think this would be odd? AUO contacted me first and over 16 years convinced me IT EXISTED and to believe it was a true entity and I was ITs expression.

JC: 16 years!!!…you clearly took a LOT of convincing LOL.
I don’t think it’s odd, just never heard of it that way. I’ve never really heard of someone being thrown into the “Hot seat” before; Most people go through a long process first, although perhaps that’s what those “16 years” you referring to really meant…?

I am a skeptic; never believed in any form of dogma; not a joiner never indoctrinated into any concrete belief system. Sixteen years refers to my initial path to enlightenment is all (I did not request or seek it) it fell into my awareness "DO THIS, because NOW YOU ARE READY FOR THE TRUTH" (of everything) sort of thing is all. Not saying it was a cake walk by the way; very challenging and some of those truths are not for the faint hearted; oh the trickery. I neglected to say 'Source Entity' (thinks its the ruler of Earth/material) is a puffed up Kellogg's rice product (in its BEST organized form resembles an egotistical marshmallow 'rice crispy treat'). It hates to admit "AUO" (another name) "Origin" exists before it' as everything in existence was created by this binary information system: the true prime creator. We are getting closer to understanding this being.

edit on 27-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

If we can but shows our self can we face our self and see that behind the mask we present is not the thought always to engage the self as a thing that is built within the thought within and before a thought to establish the egotistical nature of our self never facing that that is our self on presenting a joinery to establish a portrait of what we believe the self to be so many thoughts behind the thought to download a stance of who or what we are in only an electrical response of a supposed concept of sublime self ridicule I am what I am sounds like a cheesy song? to fragment the entirety of the infinite was possibly the case the thought before a thought is in essence profound logic dogma as source thought is predetermined as a copy of a new scenario on a new scenario that only fragmentation would allow the source to always never end the question then on the thought before a thought begins with when the original source atom call it what you will became aware that a thought could begin an infinity within which it could survive with or without humanity when did sound light time become aware of itself the thought before a thought……………

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join