It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The thought before a thought............

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18498438]vethumanbeing
When is now?

When is it not now?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
How many Blank pages would YOU like in MY Blank Empty book?

edit on 6-10-2014 by Istigraq because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Right. If thought is thought, within, the thought before thought, that has been thought before…

You sure you don’t work down at the “chuckle Hut Café”…? lol they’re crying out for new talent over there…

Gota love that bit on the end though, “…that has been thought before…”, as if that clears things up lol

If one were totally without thought or memory in a meditative state one becomes in tune with NOW; as in you are experiencing a NOW state of being which involves no past present or future state.

How could one know what anything is, (even this “NOW” presence, you speak of), without thought or memory, and without anything, to reference it too…?

“which involves no past present or future state.”

Yikes…no present either…

There goes the NOW, again lol

- JC

edit on 6-10-2014 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: [post=18498438]veteranhumanbeing
When is now?

Itsnowagain When is it not now?

Only and I mean ONLY: when "ITSNOWAGAIN".
edit on 6-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Spirit is Nature, or the principle of nature. I can't really understand your question. "Are you equating spirit with their combined aftermaths" What do you mean by 'their'? What do you mean by 'combined aftermaths?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Istigraq
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing
How many Blank pages would YOU like in MY Blank Empty book?

You are just about to publish this blank empty book I suppose; and are in desperate effort/mode to NOT FILL IN ANY BLANKS so assume you are turning to me to salvage this 'FIRST' in human publication history. I can and will! realizing I will not get a footnote or be part of your bibliography.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jcarmen

Spirit is Nature, or the principle of nature. I can't really understand your question. "Are you equating spirit with their combined aftermaths" What do you mean by 'their'? What do you mean by 'combined aftermaths?

I'm speaking of a more highly evolved sprit (human) not flora or fauna of the 2D realm. When evolving spirits leave their human hosts they can gather or 'play/organize' themselves and not everything they do or intend is of a positive "nature' because bad behavior is allowed in this universe. They can try to manipulate or attempt to change archetypes we are bound to (22 of them). I will give you an example. Some may have organized' to incarnate together as a group; and become the very recent new wave of autistic children born inexplicably in the past 10 years. Some may have organized 20 years ago to incarnate and eventually become ISIS. Can you be more specific?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

Originally posted by veteranhumanbeing
Right. If thought is thought, within, the thought before thought, that has been thought before…

Joecroft You sure you don’t work down at the “chuckle Hut Café”…? lol they’re crying out for new talent over there…
Gota love that bit on the end though, “…that has been thought before…”, as if that clears things up lol

I sold that Café a year ago to a Middle Eastern Conglomerate (so far no funsterisms happening don't understand humor? just bloody mischief). There is no such thing as a 'new thought' it only appears so as time shapes (as it is CIRCULAR) the generations and places those old ideas into fresh categories that just seem new. Plato, Socrates, Ptolemy and Shakespeare said it all; waiting now for Moses to pipe up.

veteranhumanbeing
If one were totally without thought or memory in a meditative state one becomes in tune with NOW; as in you are experiencing a NOW state of being which involves no past present or future state.

Joecroft How could one know what anything is, (even this “NOW” presence, you speak of), without thought or memory, and without anything, to reference it too…?

Easy; I bend the rules. Spirit (which is eternal) does not live by 1, 2 or 3 point physical perspective as is not made of material matter. It floats around until it organizes or is called back to prime creator for a tongue lashing.

veteranhumanbeing “which involves no past present or future state.”

Joecroft Yikes…no present either…There goes the NOW, again lol
- JC

That's right!! There is no way out; unless in a deep meditative state of 'nothingness' however you will find: your having your own conversations with 'God' (or yourself actually), you as its own aspect individualized. You should like yourself better (make friends) or at least get to know this higher self of yours. All you have to do is ask YOURSELF for guidance (but not in the form of prayer; that will be perceived as a beggarism or a cheap form of thievery played upon a unattainable target potential GOD; Oliver Twist style).

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
You sure you don’t work down at the “chuckle Hut Café”…? lol they’re crying out for new talent over there…

I sold that Café a year ago to a Middle Eastern Conglomerate (so far no funsterisms happening don't understand humor? just bloody mischief).

Yeah, kinda makes sense in a way; you see, they were gona show the Flintstones in the Middle East, but apparently the people in Dubai don't understand the humour, but amazingly, the people in Abu Dhabi, do…lol

There is no such thing as a 'new thought' it only appears so as time shapes (as it is CIRCULAR) the generations and places those old ideas into fresh categories that just seem new. Plato, Socrates, Ptolemy and Shakespeare said it all; waiting now for Moses to pipe up.

Never a “new thought”…hmmm…

But don’t we live in an infinite and expanding universe, full of infinite possibilities…?

How could one know what anything is, (even this “NOW” presence, you speak of), without thought or memory, and without anything, to reference it too…?

Easy; I bend the rules. Spirit (which is eternal) does not live by 1, 2 or 3 point physical perspective as is not made of material matter. It floats around until it organizes or is called back to prime creator for a tongue lashing.

Bending the rules isn’t going to get you “tuned in” though…is it…???

You see, the rules state “No memory” and not even a “thought” to keep you company…Which amounts to no thoughts to contemplate the NOW, and no memory to compare the NOW, too anything which went before…If Lacking both those 2 attributes, how would you even know you were in the NOW, never mind being anywhere else etc…

Here’s the evidence below…

One a side note; why the “tongue lashing”…?

Yikes…no present either…There goes the NOW, again lol

That's right!! There is no way out; unless in a deep meditative state of 'nothingness' however you will find: your having your own conversations with 'God' (or yourself actually), you as its own aspect individualized.

You should like yourself better (make friends) or at least get to know this higher self of yours.

Hmmm… Problem is… I believe there is something higher, than my higher self… I call it my “Heavenly Father”…and we've already met…

- JC

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

vethumanbeing:
I sold that Café a year ago to a Middle Eastern Conglomerate (so far no funsterisms happening don't understand humor? just bloody mischief).

Joecroft: Yeah, kinda makes sense in a way; you see, they were gona show the Flintstones in the Middle East, but apparently the people in Dubai don't understand the humour, but amazingly, the people in Abu Dhabi, do…lol

A better middle eastern environment if the children were brought up with Walt's idea forms of a utopian Bambi, Dumbo Worlds or Warner Bros Bugs Bunny? Maybe Spagetti westerns ALLAH "High Plains Drifter", "A Few Dollars More" would have shaped them into a more INNOCENT perspective of western thinking (or at the least more empathetic) and not so hostile to our brainwashing (unbeknownst to ourselves). At least on our end it was fake filmatics; on theirs its a simple radicalized belief in the Quran written by a great guy, Mohammed; but completely TWISTED IN INTERPRETATION by infidel others.

vethumanbeing:
There is no such thing as a 'new thought' it only appears so as time shapes (as it is CIRCULAR) the generations and places those old ideas into fresh categories that just seem new. Plato, Socrates, Ptolemy and Shakespeare said it all; waiting now for Moses to pipe up.

Joecroft: Never a “new thought”…hmmm…
But don’t we live in an infinite and expanding universe, full of infinite possibilities…?

No real new thought; its all written within the archetypes of human behavior designated and profound 22 of them according to the Qabala (tree of life Jesus studied) shake things up.

Joecroft:

vethumanbeing:

Joecroft: Bending the rules isn’t going to get you “tuned in” though…is it…???
You see, the rules state “No memory” and not even a “thought” to keep you company…Which amounts to no thoughts to contemplate the NOW, and no memory to compare the NOW, too anything which went before…If Lacking both those 2 attributes, how would you even know you were in the NOW, never mind being anywhere else etc…Here’s the evidence below…

Why not? I don't have to think within rule sets. I have a body that is a prison for now in the 3D. My mind is not confined to that body. You really do not want to go back to Origin (God status) as it is a perfect state of Absolute Unbounded Oneness and THERE IS NO ONE HOME. Its infinite nothingness; I suppose if you needed to be in a profound COMA you may want to experience this.

Joecroft: One a side note; why the “tongue lashing”…?

For the same reason you are asking as you should know better than to have to ask (this is a mini tongue lashing) not on God scale or you would be instantly vaporized (my radiation proceeds me). I am very happy that you have met someone higher than your highest self that you think is other than your own being or Heavenly Father, (your interpretation of could by others be thought delusional you realize). I, on the other hand would like to make the acquaintance of this being and say now (I'm unarmed) "HELLO THERE, I COME IN PEACE".

edit on 8-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fingle

The thought before a thought the moment within us, that is the predetermined choice, the real essence of free will, in that we really do create our own little self fulfilling prophecies,.

"predetermined" .... "the real essence of free will"????

Which is it good sir?

I agree we tend towards 'conditioned' thought patterns and habits (see the positive or negative primarily) which I'm assuming you mean by "the thought before the thought" and "predetermined". I also agree that once aware of our habitual thought forms we can choose to continue in our 'normal' manner or start buiding new patterns and new habits of thought (and emotion I would add).

However the term "predetermined" is misleading as the conotation is that the "predetermined" is outside of personal control.

We are all products (the result) of our habitual cognitive patterns and in order to modify those habits requires constant awareness, vigilance and effort.

Great topic.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Predetermined anomaly excites the notion "someone else is in control" and THAT something is not trustworthy (operating outside of your personal control) as in does not have your best interest at heart because it is working within patterns precluding your freewill.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

When you take a test, do you not think in order to determine the answer? What I feel you are referring to are thoughts that occur without any volition, these thoughts, in my mind, are memories that are replaying in your mind, they lead to crucial events that have occurred in your life, and the associated thoughts are related to the decisions that you made at the time.

There is another path, and it involves contemplation, rather than meditating, or trying to find a reference point that precedes "thought" - this means thinking about the thoughts that occur to you, unsavoury or otherwise. When you think about thoughts, you are activating your brain, when you practice this, you can handle multiple thoughts at the same time, instead of a traffic jam.

Thoughts are electric impulses, and the wounds that we carry, emotionally, are actually physical wounds to your spiritual vessel, when you think about these thoughts, you eventually reach various breakthroughs, and in a sense, you are patching up your spiritual scars with a lattice of thoughts, that lead the way for your awareness to delve through, and when these wounds are lightened by your awareness of them, awareness of where your thoughts originate from and what events caused them to be on "repeat" - you are feeding energy through these points in your being, thus, healing them.

Thoughts are marvellous, there are so many things that can be attained with thought, however, trying to "get behind the picture" is really just taking a back seat to your mind. You must learn to look at your thoughts as energies, as signals, like a computer and an electronic circuit.

This way, you rationalise thoughts as being physical in nature, and thus, this observation serves the purpose of absolving your being from being "attached" to them as having a "meaning" that your "ego" clings on to.

For instance, you can look at figures of speech, when they say that "your heart was ripped out" really, your spiritual heart has taken a wound, inflicted upon it. The emotions associated and the thoughts refer to the incident, for example, when someone betrayed you. When you see that the wound is to your spirit, you can then think about how it happened in the first place, you can see by visualisation, a point inside your spirit that is damaged. Once you can do this, it will heal, as you are not picking the scars by being traumatised by the incident, and you are not letting it bleed by trying to ignore it.

The state of "unity" when experienced in a small dosage, is peaceful and tranquil, but really, it is empty space, and if you follow that path for a long time, that empty space turns your being into a vacant shell - sure, you are free from thoughts and emotions, however, you will cease to have thoughts and emotions.

Personally, in terms of my spiritual progress, I have attained a sustainable state of equilibrium, you could say that I now have a "reactor" in my spirit that gives me sustainable energy. However, really, it is a tiny little pip that keeps my spiritual batteries firing. It is all that is really left of my life-force.

I hope you reconsider the path of finding a permanent silence, as it is only refreshing when surrounded by negative thoughts, you are happy that those thoughts are not affecting you, however, when those thoughts cease, and you are just in that state of being, really, it is empty and lifeless.

The state of unity or oneness in my mind, is simply a reference point, it does not really achieve anything for your progression as a being, I have rationalised everything, and in the end, it is something irrational and unpredictable that maintains a reason for me to exist.
edit on 8-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Never a “new thought”…hmmm…

No real new thought; its all written within the archetypes of human behavior designated and profound 22 of them according to the Qabala (tree of life Jesus studied) shake things up.

I love the Qabalic Tree of life, it’s very logical and I like logic…

I’m curious as to what books you are studying the Qabala (tree of life) from…? Maybe you should start a thread and share your findings on the subject…

Bending the rules isn’t going to get you “tuned in” though…is it…???
You see, the rules state “No memory” and not even a “thought” to keep you company…Which amounts to no thoughts to contemplate the NOW, and no memory to compare the NOW, too anything which went before…If Lacking both those 2 attributes, how would you even know you were in the NOW, never mind being anywhere else etc…Here’s the evidence below…

Why not? I don't have to think within rule sets.

Obviously not…You just set em up, and then knock em down lol

I have a body that is a prison for now in the 3D. My mind is not confined to that body. You really do not want to go back to Origin (God status) as it is a perfect state of Absolute Unbounded Oneness and THERE IS NO ONE HOME. Its infinite nothingness; I suppose if you needed to be in a profound COMA you may want to experience this.

Yes, but you would still have thoughts, outside of your body… right…?

I prefer infinite somethingness… it’s a lot more exciting…

Joecroft: One a side note; why the “tongue lashing”…?

For the same reason you are asking as you should know better than to have to ask (this is a mini tongue lashing) not on God scale or you would be instantly vaporized (my radiation proceeds me).

Not sure if you were aware, but my question above, was in connection to your post below…(Anyway, thanks for the mini lashing…buddy lol)

I am very happy that you have met someone higher than your highest self that you think is other than your own being or Heavenly Father, (your interpretation of could by others be thought delusional you realize). I, on the other hand would like to make the acquaintance of this being and say now (I'm unarmed) "HELLO THERE, I COME IN PEACE".

Thanks… I can almost feel the love lol

Nice of you too say Hi and state peaceful intentions etc…shows you at least partly believe in the HF…even though you think, is the same as your higher self etc...

- JC

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Joecroft: Never a “new thought”…hmmm…

veteranhumanbeing:

Joecroft: I love the Qabalic Tree of life, it’s very logical and I like logic…I’m curious as to what books you are studying the Qabala (tree of life) from…? Maybe you should start a thread and share your findings on the subject…

It is logical and explains how the spirit manifests into matter and visa versa; it explains how spirit (JESUS) became matter (through stages of development to become a heavy mass form) in this case working the top of the tree to the bottom. In our experience WE start at the bottom of the tree and through 'enlightenment' become lighter or loose the physical mass. We achieve 'out of body' or astral experience at Kether; Jesus started at Kether and worked his way down the tree. There are stages one goes through (sephiroths bullet points) to achieve this; they are just higher and higher states of being as you climb the tree. This is what was studied so profoundly at Qumran, the Essenes were all over this. Start a thread on this; good call, I'd have to see if one exists already in the ATS library. A very good simple book that doesn't turn Quabala teachings into a ridiculous merry-go-round esoteric headache (too hard for any human to follow) is "Pathworking" A Quabala guide to empowerment and initiation by Ted Andrews. I will tell you; the Quabala tree of life holds all of the secrets that Freemasons do not want the world to know (that and the human being was created by aliens/the watchers).

Joecroft: Bending the rules isn’t going to get you “tuned in” though…is it…???

Bending the rules is my jump off point. You think I am going to accept old dusty failed archetypes (placed on the human throughout all history) as my own? Rules state 'no memory' if you don't remember what you were assigned/tasked to do when you incarnated. I remembered my instructions; as MOST do not. This is a key point for any human in this lifetime; first, to understand you are eternal and second what you were schooled over and over again before you incarnated as to your life path here (rectifying past Karma etc.) AS YOU PLANNED THIS LIFE (you just forgot). That is a most hilarious business, because you swore up and down "I WILL REMEMBER" but you don't those are the rules of incarnation. So I have prior memory of being in spirit and planning ALL OF THIS.

vethumanbeing: Why not? I don't have to think within rule sets.

Joecroft: Obviously not…You just set em up, and then knock em down lol

veteranhumanbeing: I have a body that is a prison for now in the 3D. My mind is not confined to that body. You really do not want to go back to Origin (God status) as it is a perfect state of Absolute Unbounded Oneness and THERE IS NO ONE HOME. Its infinite nothingness; I suppose if you needed to be in a profound COMA you may want to experience this.

Joecroft: Yes, but you would still have thoughts, outside of your body… right…?
I prefer infinite somethingness… it’s a lot more exciting…

It depends on what level your spirit resides after you leave this 3d realm. Infinite potentials and posibilities exist; you cannot imagine how free you are to create ANYTHING for yourself. It truly is heaven; you can manifest all your heart desires. The 3D experience you volunteered for was just a game/much harder than what awaits on the other side of physicality.

veteranhumanbeing: I am very happy that you have met someone higher than your highest self that you think is other than your own being or Heavenly Father, (your interpretation of could by others be thought delusional you realize). I, on the other hand would like to make the acquaintance of this being and say now (I'm unarmed) "HELLO THERE, I COME IN PEACE".

Joecroft: Thanks… I can almost feel the love lolNice of you too say Hi and state peaceful intentions etc…shows you at least partly believe in the HF…even though you think, is the same as your higher self etc...- JC

When HF comes to me to shake my hand I might bend a little; but until then it remains "every man for himself"; good luck and 'god' bless on this Walt Disney amusement ride to end all rides (to think one doesn't even have pay for a ticket, just gain a seat and hang on).
edit on 8-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Thought within thought before and thought in perception, will intently shaped, phenomenon linguistically pre structured, with the resonant outcome predetermined even with chaos attuned, the variables confine the ethereal element within entanglement to measure proportional time elements of rival electromagnetic properties to lay out the predetermined consciousness state continually retrieving mathematical curvatures to fulfill I light space, as Predetermined freewill establishes the key to furtherance.

Then the intent factors will,predetermine the will played out.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

When you take a test, do you not think in order to determine the answer? What I feel you are referring to are thoughts that occur without any volition, these thoughts, in my mind, are memories that are replaying in your mind, they lead to crucial events that have occurred in your life, and the associated thoughts are related to the decisions that you made at the time.

Maybe your answer is not think thought but will to resemble the want or desire to claim the feeling.

There is another path, and it involves contemplation, rather than meditating, or trying to find a reference point that precedes "thought" - this means thinking about the thoughts that occur to you, unsavoury or otherwise. When you think about thoughts, you are activating your brain, when you practice this, you can handle multiple thoughts at the same time, instead of a traffic jam.

All paths flow into the same stream of thought, perhaps which is the traffic jam, to live both in reality and mind our transport choice and hubs could be our manifestation of this.

Thoughts are electric impulses, and the wounds that we carry, emotionally, are actually physical wounds to your spiritual vessel, when you think about these thoughts, you eventually reach various breakthroughs, and in a sense, you are patching up your spiritual scars with a lattice of thoughts, that lead the way for your awareness to delve through, and when these wounds are lightened by your awareness of them, awareness of where your thoughts originate from and what events caused them to be on "repeat" - you are feeding energy through these points in your being, thus, healing them.

My take on this is your belief is always at odds with the self perception knowing felt and being felt take your belief thought,sides, mirrors of felt, to being, to unravel, your felt and in doing so expand belief provoking further expansion of thought within felt senses…

Thoughts are marvellous, there are so many things that can be attained with thought, however, trying to "get behind the picture" is really just taking a back seat to your mind. You must learn to look at your thoughts as energies, as signals, like a computer and an electronic circuit.

But understanding the seat of self is getting behind the picture and at the same point being the picture computing the electromagnetic portions of energy light unraveling the source of supply.

This way, you rationalise thoughts as being physical in nature, and thus, this observation serves the purpose of absolving your being from being "attached" to them as having a "meaning" that your "ego" clings on to.

Each part of image is the image reflection all potentially one part of, the other reflection.

For instance, you can look at figures of speech, when they say that "your heart was ripped out" really, your spiritual heart has taken a wound, inflicted upon it. The emotions associated and the thoughts refer to the incident, for example, when someone betrayed you. When you see that the wound is to your spirit, you can then think about how it happened in the first place, you can see by visualisation, a point inside your spirit that is damaged. Once you can do this, it will heal, as you are not picking the scars by being traumatised by the incident, and you are not letting it bleed by trying to ignore it.

We may have an ability to suppress to an extent that which we do not wish to face, but our will image proportionally wills everything to become into state, to unravel, although not in the way we will always understand.

The state of "unity" when experienced in a small dosage, is peaceful and tranquil, but really, it is empty space, and if you follow that path for a long time, that empty space turns your being into a vacant shell - sure, you are free from thoughts and emotions, however, you will cease to have thoughts and emotions.

The nothing is the now is not now nothing the light space filled then that was not now I felt that nothing then and now an emotion or was it a thought beginning in nothing?

Personally, in terms of my spiritual progress, I have attained a sustainable state of equilibrium, you could say that I now have a "reactor" in my spirit that gives me sustainable energy. However, really, it is a tiny little pip that keeps my spiritual batteries firing. It is all that is really left of my life-force.

I personally feel, the will the active side of our nature, an Infinite Mind, an Infinite Power calmly and steadily progressing becoming…………

I hope you reconsider the path of finding a permanent silence, as it is only refreshing when surrounded by negative thoughts, you are happy that those thoughts are not affecting you, however, when those thoughts cease, and you are just in that state of being, really, it is empty and lifeless.

The stream is never silent even without breath it amplifies its crescendo quietly gathering the pace of the octave positive and negative vibrating pulsing being becoming it and is

The state of unity or oneness in my mind, is simply a reference point, it does not really achieve anything for your progression as a being, I have rationalised everything, and in the end, it is something irrational and unpredictable that maintains a reason for me to exist.

The point of it has been and will be the predetermination of the irrationality and unpredictable notions within, that maintains, the un-unity of ones desire, by will of the predetermined state, the point of manifestation, possibly, the thought before thought.

edit on 9-10-2014 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle
Zero Point; the Original Thought before all others (precluding no thing): "I, as the Absolute Unbounded Oneness" personality (invisible and known only to myself as nothing other than myself exists) am lonely and exasperatingly bored. I think I require another's viewpoint; even if I have to create it/them/you out of my own body, selfishly; to explain or describe my being as I have no reference points (admittedly, AM NOT ENTIRELY CERTAIN I EXIST and want proof). Without any input/feedback from another being I may be experiencing delusions and without any reference I may have dreamt MYSELF into being (or you for that matter). However, something else existing that I can possibly blame for all things gone wrong is better than the thought the buck stops here; ITS ALL ON ME.

edit on 9-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

It is logical and explains how the spirit manifests into matter and visa versa; it explains how spirit (JESUS) became matter (through stages of development to become a heavy mass form) in this case working the top of the tree to the bottom. In our experience WE start at the bottom of the tree and through 'enlightenment' become lighter or loose the physical mass. We achieve 'out of body' or astral experience at Kether;

I don’t wish to derail this thread too much, but how does one achieve this QabalistiK (Tree of Life) “Enlighment”…?

I “out of bodied” without any knowledge of Quabala, Although I ‘m starting to think, that it was the entity I encountered, which pulled me out…

Jesus started at Kether and worked his way down the tree. There are stages one goes through (sephiroths bullet points) to achieve this; they are just higher and higher states of being as you climb the tree. This is what was studied so profoundly at Qumran, the Essenes were all over this. Start a thread on this; good call, I'd have to see if one exists already in the ATS library.

It would appear that each of the sephiroths, is a combination of an experience, an emotional centre, and a skill set/qualification within each spiritual state…How each element interacts with it’s intersecting counterpart, is where things become more complex…I would imagine…

A very good simple book that doesn't turn Quabala teachings into a ridiculous merry-go-round esoteric headache (too hard for any human to follow) is "Pathworking" A Quabala guide to empowerment and initiation by Ted Andrews. I will tell you; the Quabala tree of life holds all of the secrets that Freemasons do not want the world to know (that and the human being was created by aliens/the watchers).

Thanks for book recommendation…There are some interesting mp3 lectures on the Quabala and the tree of life, on the Gnostic Radio Website; well worth a listen…IMO

Bending the rules is my jump off point. You think I am going to accept old dusty failed archetypes (placed on the human throughout all history) as my own?

Your not obliged to accept any kind of archetypes, that you don’t wish to accept; whatever those archetypes maybe (scratches head)…

Rules state 'no memory' if you don't remember what you were assigned/tasked to do when you incarnated. I remembered my instructions; as MOST do not.

You remember your instructions…wow…you’re like a thread, just waiting to happen…I’m curious now…I wonder what your instructions were/are…other than, “find Joecroft on ATS”… lol

This is a key point for any human in this lifetime; first, to understand you are eternal and second what you were schooled over and over again before you incarnated as to your life path here (rectifying past Karma etc.) AS YOU PLANNED THIS LIFE (you just forgot). That is a most hilarious business, because you swore up and down "I WILL REMEMBER" but you don't those are the rules of incarnation. So I have prior memory of being in spirit and planning ALL OF THIS.

“I understand I am eternal”…Check

“Being schooled before incarnation”…No Memory, as of yet…

It depends on what level your spirit resides after you leave this 3d realm. Infinite potentials and possibilities exist; you cannot imagine how free you are to create ANYTHING for yourself. It truly is heaven; you can manifest all your heart desires. The 3D experience you volunteered for was just a game/much harder than what awaits on the other side of physicality.

It could be argued that a reality where you have to strive for your hearts desires, is a more rewarding one, when you achieve it etc… as opposed to a world/reality, where everything just comes easy; but then again, everyone deserves what their heart desires, along with the occasional well needed break, from time to time, to refresh batteries etc…

- JC

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It is our solitude in separation, that seeks, the something, that is permanent to disguise the truth, which we know, so we may interpret the confusion of our division with the will of thought before…………..

2.0121 It would, so to speak, appear as an accident, when to a thing
that could exist alone on its own account, subsequently a state
of affairs could be made to fit.
If things can occur in atomic facts, this possibility must already
lie in them

Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889—1951) Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus

www.gutenberg.org...

edit on 10-10-2014 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2014 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join