It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radionic machines and vortex creatures...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Check it out here...

www.gocs1.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I was about start new tread on this!

Anyway, I am a novice when it comes to electronics. However, i am a fast learner...I was wondering if know any step by step tips on how to build a basic Radionic machine...

P.S. Have you heard of 'Psychotronic' which is supposidly more soffisticated the Radionic machine...

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Those images look like photoshop fakes to me.

Anyway what is a radionic machine?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Radionics in general is an interesting field. Supposedly you can use it as a potent adjunct to intent & focus amplification.

An interesting use is sending healing energy to a recipient either directly or remotely. Another one is sending positive energy to a recipient who is normally negative. The results can be interesting in this case because if they are resistant to changing their ways, they can suffer a heart attack, sudden illness or simply die.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have decided to stop discussing radionics on ATS...

Sorry...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Understood. I was heading into a direction that may be too controversial for ATS anyways.

And thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Lets not be too quick to pass up the opportunity to explore this area a little more.
Radionics in particular should be used cautiously and only by those who have a basic but thorough knowledge of, not just electricity for the obvious reasons, but also, one must aquaint oneself with the research of Persinger and others concerning the effect of low frequency electromagnetic waves on humans.
Sure, one can easily dismiss such contemporary research as tentative and inconclusive, however, there -has- been enough correlation within and between labs and scientists interested in this field to suggest that some anomalous visual effects can indeed be caused by the very type of equipment one is working with in Radionics and less so, in psychotronic devices.
That's all I want to add at this point, Bandit and Questor, for the simple reason that anytime I've gotten into these fringe, rather questionably-hyped devices and claims, educating oneself in a wide range of topical subjects even peripherally related to the subject, can save oneself many hours, weeks or months of otherwise wasted time.
Then again, I've been known to fly against the mainstream, in my pursuit of my degree in parapsychology, and found something totally different than what others had found...and was glad that I'd gone through the excercise if for no other reason than that nobody else had previously done what I did and it, in a small way, affected how others used that particular device/method, theory, or whatever.
So, GO for it!
let us know how it progresses, ok?
bubbabak

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It's funny how certain people understand so little about radionics. They continually seek the "best" radionic device in hopes of "making their desires come true" but never find what they're looking for.

And that's because they "fail" to realize that no matter what device you use, they are all "focus & intent" driven by the user. So success depends solely on how good the mind of the user is.

A poor mind = poorly driven results

A great mind = consistent desired manifestation

But hey, the fact that certain people never obtain the results they desire could be considered a fail safe for the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You are 100% right there questor. The person is actually what makes the machines work. If you put in crap, you get out crap.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is just an electric toy and some smoke that looks like stuff.

I mean, this is an 'animal grazing'
external image

But its not, its nothing, its just some smoke, and smoke tends to look like stuff.

And this, what the heck, this is a toy with some rocks glued to it or something
external image

I've acutally seen these before, I don't think that there was a 'vortex' machine originally tho, he, or whoever, was just saying that they had found a vortex near a bridge in new jersey.

This is just funny, the guy is saying that an interdimensional vortex creature is eating the chocolate in the guys backpack
external image

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think that "interdimensional vortex creature" must be wearing the sock I thought I lost in the dryer!

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

And this, what the heck, this is a toy with some rocks glued to it or something
external image

That is not a toy at all Nygdan. In fact, I have two devices similar to those right next to me.

I've acutally seen these before, I don't think that there was a 'vortex' machine originally tho, he, or whoever, was just saying that they had found a vortex near a bridge in new jersey.

Yep, in Wanaque, New Jersey.. If I was living in the area I would've visited the place by now already.

top topics

join