It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with all the hate for Paul?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

If you play Helter Skelter backwards you're supposed to hear the words, "Paul is dead!". Since Macca is still alive and looks to be atleast a hundred, I guess it's another Paul they refer to in the backward masking.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I don't think that was added later, I think it was intentional by the author. Here's something I found a while ago called Plutarch's Parable.

It's a long read but WELL worth it. It talks about how Luke was actually Lucius Metrius Plutarchus, or Plutarch and how he hid things within his books that point toward Paul's corruption of Jesus' message.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldie48

actually paul was the only person who actually cared about people other then jew's because paul wasn't a jew. he was a gentile. He saw through the message and applied it to everyone when clearly it was only for the jew's salvation. Jesus came to save the jew's he states it many times he even goes on to tell a gentile women that his miracles are for the lost sheep of Israel and not for her which clearly should put doubt in the minds of gentile Christians as to who they are praying to. However I'm not a biblical scholar and interpretation of the bible really isn't my thing.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
a reply to: Oldie48

actually paul was the only person who actually cared about people other then jew's because paul wasn't a jew. he was a gentile. He saw through the message and applied it to everyone when clearly it was only for the jew's salvation. Jesus came to save the jew's he states it many times he even goes on to tell a gentile women that his miracles are for the lost sheep of Israel and not for her which clearly should put doubt in the minds of gentile Christians as to who they are praying to. However I'm not a biblical scholar and interpretation of the bible really isn't my thing.

According to the text, Saul Paulus, commonly referred to as the apostle Paul, was a Syrian "Jew" or rather Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin. However he also sported his Roman citizenship through his father who was some sort of magistrate or Roman official.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join