It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with all the hate for Paul?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
originally posted by: colbe
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

[I]colbe[/I]
I like you vethumanbeing, I do not want you think I am here to argue. Jesus is God, He established the RCC. Why do people limit God? I am
not saying you but, the Eucharist is God's plan, His desire to come to us in the humble CONSECRATED host.

I like you too colbe; as you are my lifes work. Jesus is not God and he certainly didn't have any conception of establishing the RRC; if so, why not include the plethora of other Christian Dogmas (religions) including the Mormon Church (700 AD somewhere in Utah or Illinois. God has no limits as its not human; just a field of energy recognizing itself and in so doing expressed himself by the creation of the human.

[I]colbe[/I]It goes right over some folk's head. Why do Satanists mimic the Mass with their Black Masses and why do Satanists
steal consecrated hosts to desecrate? Maybe because the most Holy Eucharist is true. Satan believes. To follow this line to the Great Tribulation . Satan's man, the anti-Christ is going to try and abolish the Eucharist. This IS the "abomination of desolation."

Satanists abuse this because the sacred mass of the You Are Christ is so easily desecrated (YOUR PREMISE) as is a falsity and by it being so can warp use twist it to suite their needs and probably laugh at how easy this is to do; they are merely mimicking the original falsehood for evil use.

edit on 30-5-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

I don't know, Israel was supposed to be a nation of priests to the world, and as the Israel of God, the Body of Christ are supposed to be a nation of priests to the world.

Israel is only the the LORD's people when they act like they are. I am only my father's son when I make him proud. If I disappoint him over and over I become the ledger of misery and the cause of frustration and his hair turning grey. It's like with Christians and Satan. They all agree that he is the perfect, covering cherub, the first, the most beautiful and wise, clever like nobody and the winner of whatever he figures. But they hate him, oh they hate him. Because of that. You're supposed to hate Satan, and it's OK. What is worse than a winner? A pretty, rich winner, eh? So the illusion of seeing him fall like a sack of potatoes to the ground must be like Heaven on Earth. Right? That must be the greatest joy?

Well, thing is, Mikaél and Samiél are brothers and best friends, just like Jesus and Judas were best friends. They lay down their lives for eachother on a regular basis, I'm not kidding. So why does Christendom hate the Holy Diver? And why do we deify Mikaél for tossing him down? "Destroyer, fall on me", cries the Oceans. "Satan, land on me", says the Continents. Mikaél says to his older brother: "It's time, you better prepare, what you were created for is due, I'm sending you down there and you will make an end to this" -- The Morningstar, knowing his potential and the consequence of his might, starts a quarrel with the Angel of Light, saying "Truly, if you send me down it will be their end, I refuse, for I have started to see their beauty, just now that the LORD has forsaken them and wants their destruction" -- Mikaél, seeing he would not go willingly, seized him and threw him down by force: "isn't that the whole point?"
edit on 30-5-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Misc edits

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Can we agree on some aspects of this? God Bless

Sir we agree on quite allot. I have nothing but respect for your opinion. You are very much my senior and I am in a position to learn, not dictate. I thank you for taking the time to school me. I have learned allot from the exchange.

I will concede to this:

-Jesus was an exceptional person. He was beyond normal men in every way.

-Jesus was of the house of judah.

-His legitimacy as the Jewish messiah is irrelevant to his purpose. He is not more or less valid because of it.

-The best way to learn about christianity is to engulf oneself in traditional jewish teachings. I only wish I had a teacher to show me. I try to understand what I can but being born a Catholic as I am, it is sometimes far from my base to understand and find good learning materials. The context of the written word is everything. I am a HUGE proponent of a mechanical translation of scripture from its original Aramaic/ Hebrew. It is an entirely different experience.

-I have tried to wade through marginalia errors and mistranslations but that is not a source of doubt for me. I am a creature of faith and service to my brothers and sisters of mankind. I am a creation of God. I believe. I have personally witnessed many miracles and feel the presence of God in my life. The word is great. It is a source of joy and wisdom to those who hear, see, and feel unhindered by their unclean hearts and minds. Doing "Good" is not a service to God. It is a service to ourselves and each other. It allows us a proximity to God, and that is our natural state. A return to prophecy.

There is more that I think we see eye to eye on. I will not make a lengthy post since it is late here and a long day has left me without the mental capacity to elaborate further. I feel we have said all we had to anyhoot. I learned a great deal from you and this thread. You have done yourself and your past educators much justice. It was a real honor sir.

Thank you again for taking the time to educate me. I enjoyed it very much.

Have a good one.

God bless.

Hold it down.

edit on 5 30 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
"just now that the LORD has forsaken them"

well it actually went like this,

"And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake my people Israel."

"Behold, the days come,
saith the Lord,
that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel,
and with the house of Judah:"

"And I saw an angel come down from heaven,
having the key of the bottomless pit
and a great chain in his hand.

And he laid hold on the dragon,
that old serpent,
which is the Devil,
and Satan,
and bound him a thousand years,

a reply to: Utnapisjtim

edit on 5/30/2014 by BobAthome because: entertainment value.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I like you too colbe; as you are my lifes work. Jesus is not God and he certainly didn't have any conception of establishing the RRC; if so, why not include the plethora of other Christian Dogmas (religions) including the Mormon Church (700 AD somewhere in Utah or Illinois. God has no limits as its not human; just a field of energy recognizing itself and in so doing expressed himself by the creation of the human.

Satanists abuse this because the sacred mass of the You Are Christ is so easily desecrated (YOUR PREMISE) as is a falsity and by it being so can warp use twist it to suite their needs and probably laugh at how easy this is to do; they are merely mimicking the original falsehood for evil use.

vet,

We are NOT Christ, Christ is God, we are one of His creation. God has one plan, so no need of various man-made
beliefs. Our Lord Jesus Christ established one faith, one Church. His desire is that you come to the faith. Pray, ask His help, He will give it to you.

New Age is nonsense.

I am sorry you do not understand evil Satanists despise and desecrate the sacred host because the host IS Our Lord. It is God's desire to come to us in this manner. You can't answer why would Satanists go and steal consecrated hosts? Such an act is no "mimic" as you reply with. They need the real thing to destroy, spit on, set a fire, mock.

love,

colbe

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Text-Jesus was an exceptional person. He was beyond normal men in every way.

Yes, Jesus was an exceptional person and so are you. You were not ashamed of Him and He is not ashamed of you. It is always an honor for me to meet a Christian and it always saddens my heart to know how much of all of our lives are spent not knowing Jesus. I'm leaving this thread now and look forward to meeting you in New Jerusalem one day. God Bless--

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
originally posted by: colbe]originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

[I]colbe[/I]vet,
We are NOT Christ, Christ is God, we are one of His creation. God has one plan, so no need of various man-made
beliefs. Our Lord Jesus Christ established one faith, one Church. His desire is that you come to the faith. Pray, ask His help, He will give it to you. New Age is nonsense.

No I am not Jesus, he was a fully nine dimensional being. He wasn't Christ either, "christos" is an idea form called Christ Consciousness that he, as a human being was able to manifest that concept on earth (you are one with the creator); we are in Christ consciousness awareness. I am in 'faith' just not the one you prefer me to be in. I don't have to go to a place of worship, read scripture for enlightenment although I probably have more forms of the bible than you do. I speak directly to God on a daily basis so I do not have to 'pray' (not sure what that is exactly) direct conduit to the MAN; I speak it speaks back.

I am sorry you do not understand evil Satanists despise and desecrate the sacred host because the host IS Our Lord. It is God's desire to come to us in this manner. You can't answer why would Satanists go and steal consecrated hosts? Such an act is no "mimic" as you reply with. They need the real thing to destroy, spit on, set a fire, mock.

I don't recognize Satan as evil, nor Lucifer so they have no power over me as threats to my soul. I see them as misunderstood Angle/Angels. I think you are speaking of the 2nd or 4th dimensional demonic forces/individuals that do not have physical bodies. How are you BTW?
edit on 31-5-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

yoda said it best fear leads to anger anger to hate and hate to suffering. many followers have traveled down that path and my perceptions of this are true.

Sorry but I don't see this Yoda saying as answering how you equate disagreeing with someone with hate.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale Disagreement and hate are rungs on the same ladder. Sometimes you gotta step off that ladder and examine the source of the disagreement and decide a different means of elevation. If you do not see that most violence begins with a disagreement then you should study further. that is not saying that many people do not turn the other cheek cause they do and we usually do not hear much about it. However those that climb the ladder of hate usually make a grand entrance back down to the ground. If by you questioning this thought process because you want to express that not all disagreements evolve to hate then i get it but if you have a more valid point then do tell. Perhaps many of you feel that i am wrong for pointing out the hate found for paul that has been verified by this thread then just say it instead of beating around the bush. Many believe that hate is the work of the devil and his peeps are trying to hide the truth.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is why St. Paul is hated?

St. Paul follows Our Lord, there is ONE Faith. "Oneness", unity of belief is a mark of Roman Catholicism. St. Paul says, "There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all." (Eph. 4:4-6).

There is NO unity of belief in non-Catholic Christianity. There's been a new sect established every week since the revolt from the Faith, October 31, 1517!

Protestants must think their professed "invisible Church" is one. Tee hee.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

This is why St. Paul is hated?

St. Paul follows Our Lord, there is ONE Faith. "Oneness", unity of belief is a mark of Roman Catholicism. St. Paul says, "There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all." (Eph. 4:4-6).

There is NO unity of belief in non-Catholic Christianity. There's been a new sect established every week since the revolt from the Faith, October 31, 1517!

Protestants must think their professed "invisible Church" is one. Tee hee.

If you're seriously claiming that Roman Catholicism is the one true church then you are somewhat mistaken. I thought that the Orthodox Churches had a better claim. Or the Nestorians.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
The best way to learn about christianity is to engulf oneself in traditional jewish teachings.

Good stuff T-man...

Last year I spent some time looking into the Jewish teachings.

Below are a few links to some of the material I came across:

The late Rabbi Stephen F. Wise, formerly the Chief Rabbi of the United States said, "The return from Babylon and the introduction of the Babylonian Talmud mark the end of Hebrewism and the beginning of Judaism."

The learned Rabbi was correct in distinguishing the true religion of the Old Testament as Hebrewism for it was the religion of the real Hebrews, who were not Jews at all. Judaism, the religion of the Jews, is as the learned Rabbi says, based upon the Babylonian Talmud, which contains the supposed oral law. It was never reduced to writing as part of the Bible. This oral law gradually gained greater force among the Jews than the written law in the Bible, with which it often conflicted in Jesus' day, the Babylonian Talmud was known as the Tradition of the Elders.

This was the religion of the Jews. As the learned Rabbi Stephen F. Wise said, Judaism was distinguished from Hebrewism, the real religion of the Old Testament. Certainly Christianity took nothing from any Jewish religion for we have never taken any part of Christianity from the Talmud. Well then, can it be said we got our Bible or our religion of Christianity from men of the Jewish race? No, it cannot.

The Bible is not a Jewish Book

Judaism is a secret Satanic cult posing as a religion "Hoffman's book is required reading for understanding the Satanic mindset driving both the Illuminati and New World Order." Link

He uses quotes from famous Rabbis to make his case, which is, that Judaism is not the Old Testament religion that many believe. It's a mishmash of various pagan superstitions that go back to Babylonian times. It is a religion of racial self-worship.

It is said in the Talmud that Jesus deserved what he got. There was no resurrection. He is burning in Hell in boiling hot feces. The Talmud mocks Jesus and the hatred of Him is incessant. Those who read the Gospels go to hell.

Hoffman seems to be one of the few out there in this fight against the Talmudists. Why? The Talmud is full of FILTH and HATE.

After reading this far, the reader must agree, that there is no such thing as Judeo-Christianity. Judaism is the antithesis of Christianity. The Old Testament belongs to Christians, not Jews. The God given laws of Moses have been negated by Judaism. And what about Christian-Zionists? Perhaps they have been brainwashed by the Scofield bible. I hope that the reader will send some of these people a link to this review.

And that leads me to this. I agree with Hoffman, that Judaism is a religion based on deceit. To his credit, it is an ideology which he fights, not a racial group. The Talmud is a book full of extreme hate and filth.

A Review of the book "Judaism Discovered"

“A NON-JEW WHO STUDIES THE TALMUD IS LIABLE for execution,” opens the pages of Michael A Hoffman’s masterwork, Judaism Discovered.

— “Readers of this book are forewarned: There is a death penalty for critics of Judaism who study the Talmud according to Sanhedrin 59a.” —

In exposing Judaism, Michael Hoffman states in his Introduction that his book Judaism Discovered would find itself beyond the normative protections of free speech. Indeed, this has already occurred with the banning of the sale of the book by Amazon.com.

Hoffman then takes ‘modern’ Christians to task for furthering the myth of a ‘Judeo-Christian’ tradition:

“The Church Fathers knew of no ‘Judeo-Christian’ tradition since Judaism as we know it today did not exist before Christ.

Before Christ, there was only the faith of the Israelites, until by a gradual process, the pure faith of the Israelites was subverted by corrupt teachings.

These corrupt teachings were transmitted orally by the Pharisees. Christ condemned these teachings when calling them the ‘traditions of the elders.’”

Review: "Judaism Discovered"

“JUDAISM ONLY PAYS LIP SERVICE TO THE BIBLE,” writes Michael A Hoffman in Chapter 5 of his masterwork, Judaism Discovered.

“The Bible is not a factor in the formation of rabbinic law except as a front for what are man-made enactments and figments of rabbinic imagination.” Judaism Discovered, Chapter 5.

Hoffman then points out that not only do the rabbis claim a superior status of the Talmud over the Bible, but go even further, that they, the rabbis, are superior to God!

JUDAISM DISCOVERED - A Review Pt II

Hoffman's BANNED book "Judaism Discovered" Many consider to be the masterpiece on this subject. (PDF Link)
Michael-Hoffman on YouTube
Hoffman's Judaism Slideshow PREVIEW

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldie48

You clearly haven't read the New Testament. Everything you claim that only Paul said, can be found all over the New Testament and parts of the Old Testament.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Michael Hoffman? Seriously? He's an anti-Semitic piece of filth who believes that the Holocaust didn't happen!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

But when the archangel (chief messenger)  Michael, discerning with the devil, reasoned about the body of Moses, he did not presume to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.” Jude 1:9

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. 1 Corinthians 12:27

So who is the "body of Moses"?

And who reasoned about the "body of Moses" every Sabbath for years?

Acts 17:2 As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures

Acts 17:17 So he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Greeks

Acts 18:4 Every Sabbath he reasoned in the synagogue, trying to persuade Jews and Greeks.

Acts 18:19 They arrived at Ephesus, where Paul left Priscilla and Aquila. He himself went into the synagogue and reasoned with the Jews.

Acts 19:8 Paul entered the synagogue and spoke boldly there for three months, arguing persuasively about the kingdom of God. 9But some of them became obstinate; they refused to believe and publicly maligned the Way

Who was to stand up for Israel? Who exhorts the brethren to stand firm in the gospel given to us?

chief messenger "Michael"

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Oh, that Paul. To be honest, before I read the category in which this was posted, I was thinking about the movie.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: strangechristian777
a reply to: Oldie48

You clearly haven't read the New Testament. Everything you claim that only Paul said, can be found all over the New Testament and parts of the Old Testament.

And why is that SC ?

Does it have anything to do with the Testaments being written well after the alleged death of Jeshua ? Many years after in fact, to the point that there can be no guarantee the authors actually knew Jeshua or had remembered his exact words for 40, 50, 60 years after his alleged death.

Paul, once called Saul, predates the New testament too as he was alive during the life of Jeshua.

And yes I have read the entire Bible, studied it and found it lacking immensely.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

IMO, many dislike Paul 'cos he was the one apostle who never met Jesus in the flesh, or walked with Jesus as the other disciples, yet he was the most zealous of God's house second to Christ.

We know he persecuted Christians until Jesus appeared to him, and then Paul turned his whole life around.

That Paul hated Christians before turning is a big issue with many Christians. To me it shows the great mercy of our God. Any person can turn to God at any time.

a reply to: colbe

I don't agree. Catholic means universal. Once the "Roman" were added, it lost its true meaning. Roman "Universal"? How is that universal?

Nicene Creed of 381: "I believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church." It is crucially important to remember, though, that when the early Christians used the term “catholic,” they were not referring to any particular church, denomination, rite, or communion. They were simply referring to all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaelemJames

IMO, many dislike Paul 'cos he was the one apostle who never met Jesus in the flesh, or walked with Jesus as the other disciples, yet he was the most zealous of God's house second to Christ.

We know he persecuted Christians until Jesus appeared to him, and then Paul turned his whole life around.

That Paul hated Christians before turning is a big issue with many Christians. To me it shows the great mercy of our God. Any person can turn to God at any time.

a reply to: colbe

I don't agree. Catholic means universal. Once the "Roman" were added, it lost its true meaning. Roman "Universal"? How is that universal?

Nicene Creed of 381: "I believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church." It is crucially important to remember, though, that when the early Christians used the term “catholic,” they were not referring to any particular church, denomination, rite, or communion. They were simply referring to all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Kalem,

Roman Catholicism is the "apostolic Church", from the Apostles. There is no other in Christianity. The Orthodox before they split denying the authority of the Pope, looked to Rome as their authority. Some day not far off, the Orthodox will return. And the Protestants will no longer be separated brothers and sisters. They will come to the Faith.

GBY,

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If as Jesus said, the pupil is never greater than the teacher, why do the teachings of Paul erase the teachings of the master?
Jesus said if you want to be great in the Kingdom of Heaven, teach and keep the Jewish laws. If you wish to be the least, don't keep and don't teach.

Pretty simple.

But watch all of the twists that the church uses to say they law no longer applies...except the ten commandments, oh ya and that thing about hate homosexuality.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join