It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Just came across this, now I'm confused... Not saying this is real or anything, but anyone seen this before??

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

Not sure how to put direct video on but there ya go

edit on 24-5-2014 by LocalGenius because: .

Ok just had a look at the youtube owners uploads and looking from that I'm guessing this is fake
edit on 24-5-2014 by LocalGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Is that for real? What the heck is it? I wish we could hear what they are saying. I understood the one saying good hits. Looks real, but the two standing there don't seem to concerned with their safety.

Here you go
Maybe that didn't work after all, darnit I tried.

edit on 24-5-2014 by TM62 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/24/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed video embed code

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LocalGenius

I'm not sure if you are being serious but come on....are you kidding me......shame, shame on you my friend for discrediting ATS with this garbage

Edit shame on me...didn't realize it was in the hoax section..
edit on 24-5-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yeah unfortunately it seems there are far too many people around trying to fake ufo videos without thinking of the consequences of doing so, the most obvious one being if a real one does come a long it might just slip through the net being passed off as a fake, or just making a joke of the whole thing in general making people lose interest... Or is that what is already happening? Hmm I'm getting pretty tired of seeing these kinda videos myself now that I think of it a reply to: TM62

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

What is this?!

It's another Section 51 hoax video , they've taken real footage and added the CGI alien

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

I'm not sure if you are being serious but come on....are you kidding me......shame, shame on you my friend for discrediting ATS with this garbage

Edit shame on me...didn't realize it was in the hoax section..

Chill out buddy, can't all be experts can we? Also, this is not the hoax section.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Ya it is in the hoax section now, as this is def a hoax.
You are right we are not all experts but this one is pretty obvious IMO, and I am no expert

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think it's safe to say that if a "throbbing jellyfish-like" monster, to quote the article, did battle with U.S. Military forces in New Mexico, we'd be hearing about it all over the world media.

Even MSM couldn't help but cover a Giant Jellyfish in the desert. They just wouldn't be able to resist that, however strong the 'must...cover...up...' urge might be.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ah didn't notice and yes looking at it more than once I probably wouldn't have uploaded it, oh well a reply to: Sremmos80

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
I think it's safe to say that if a "throbbing jellyfish-like" monster, to quote the article, did battle with U.S. Military forces in New Mexico, we'd be hearing about it all over the world media.

Even MSM couldn't help but cover a Giant Jellyfish in the desert. They just wouldn't be able to resist that, however strong the 'must...cover...up...' urge might be.

Lol I would definitely start buying the paper again if it had stories like that.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LocalGenius
Yeah unfortunately it seems there are far too many people around trying to fake ufo videos without thinking of the consequences of doing so, the most obvious one being if a real one does come a long it might just slip through the net being passed off as a fake, or just making a joke of the whole thing in general making people lose interest... Or is that what is already happening? Hmm I'm getting pretty tired of seeing these kinda videos myself now that I think of it a reply to: TM62

Okay I guess it was kind of lame, I shouldn't have added fuel to the fire, LOL. Sorry just helping to upload a video is all, no judgement here.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TM62

You got nothing to apolagise for mate, that little rant was aimed at the people making these videos spreading doubt

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Looks like something was dropped as a target by parachute to me. So what is so unusual about that. The parachute is designed to be hard to see so by taking on the color of the background. They have those. It's like women's nylons.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Very Kewl! Thanks for the info
The military has some strange equipment for sure.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

CGI Alien?

more like out of place jellyfish

new topics

top topics

join