It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Revolution of Truth - UFOs and Prophecies From Outter Space

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
ARRRRRGGGG!!! I had a huge post for this OP, but hit the wrong button and deleted it!

I only have time to post the video link now, and insert the short synopsis from the You Tube page.
I can't embed the video here due to copyright on it, so PLEASE click on the link and watch it on the Y/T page.
It is very informative about many past and future prophecies.

At the 22:00 mark it discusses how the ETs told where the tomb of Jesus could be found, and it was. There was a scroll found inside that had information on it that could damage the Church's teachings, so it was destroyed by the Israelis during a raid. Later, the man that found them was killed, along with his whole family. Imagine that!!

Many topics are discussed in this video that I think some of you will enjoy. Give it a watch before it is banned, and let us know your thoughts.

Now presenting the most controversial UFO / ET case in history and the most in-depth film investigations on "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier and his alleged contact with extraterrestrials from the Pleiades star system. Discover why this, the most controversial UFO case in history has endured and remained alive in the face of intense skepticism for over 50 years.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Here's your video link;

edit to remove video as per sled's request. Sorry.
edit on 24-5-2014 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

I posted that I didn't embed it due to copyright law on it. Please remove your video so it won't be taken off the You Tube site.

I appreciate the thought though.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I posted that I didn't embed it due to copyright law on it. Please remove your video so it won't be taken off the You Tube site.

I appreciate the thought though.

If it's on youtube, isn't it already copied?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Why would it be banned , it's a UFO tv video on the UFO tv channel.
Micheal Horn on Billy Meier ...Seriously ?

edit on 24-5-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It will state if it can be shared on other sites from the you tube site. This one is copyrighted. These videos belong to certain people who have accounts with You Tube to post videos there, but cannot be shared elsewhere.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yes, seriously. Watch the video before you start throwing your stones.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It will state if it can be shared on other sites from the you tube site. This one is copyrighted. These videos belong to certain people who have accounts with You Tube to post videos there, but cannot be shared elsewhere.

OK. I didn't know that. Guess you really do learn something new everyday. Thanks!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Why on Earth would I watch a video about the known and proven hoaxer Billy Meier featuring his chief supporter and cheerleader Horn ?
I'm not throwing stones I'm questioning why you would post this.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Okay then. Whatever you choose.
If you don't want to watch it and participate in the discussion then I will say, Good-bye to you. Otherwise, you have nothing to offer to this thread but your personal opinion. And how can you have a personal opinion when when you haven't even watched the video?

Have a great day.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Ufology is full of unknowns however there are some definite knowns , chief of the definite knowns is that Billy Meier is a hoaxer and that Michael Horn helps promote the hoax.

There's no need to take it personally but when posting stuff on Meier on this forum you should expect to be questioned and even criticised , there is much online and on ATS that shows without a shadow of a doubt that Billy Meier is a hoaxer so posting this video makes no sense.

The Billy Meier hoax photographs
forgetomori.com...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Okay then. Whatever you choose.
If you don't want to watch it and participate in the discussion then I will say, Good-bye to you. Otherwise, you have nothing to offer to this thread but your personal opinion. And how can you have a personal opinion when when you haven't even watched the video?

Have a great day.

Why on Earth would I watch a video about the known and proven hoaxer Billy Meier featuring his chief supporter and cheerleader Horn ? -

I have to agree here. You are asking people to watch a video that is about 90 minutes long and then asking for discussion. Knowing the short attention span of people, I can't see why you expect people to spend an hour and a half watching a video for a discussion on a highly suspected hoaxer. Even you have left the thread after only about a half hour, long before anyone who really wanted to to watch the darn thing.
Now maybe if you had noted a couple of the ideas presented, others might have become more interested and then gone on to watch it. But as it is, I'm amazed that I'm even taking the time to make this reply.

edit on 24-5-2014 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Can you explain the case of Billy Meier and why it is a Hoax? what proof is there that Billy Meier is a hoax? I have heard his case on Coast to Coast. he is the reported supposed time traveler right?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher
This page here:
ATS Hoax Forum

should fill you in on some of the info you are looking for.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

See the forgetomori.com link I provided above for starters for the rest ATS has a search engine.

he is the reported supposed time traveler right?

Supposed being the operative word , again see the link above.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Ufology is full of unknowns however there are some definite knowns , chief of the definite knowns is that Billy Meier is a hoaxer and that Michael Horn helps promote the hoax.

There's no need to take it personally but when posting stuff on Meier on this forum you should expect to be questioned and even criticised , there is much online and on ATS that shows without a shadow of a doubt that Billy Meier is a hoaxer so posting this video makes no sense.

forgetomori.com...

Your pictures have nothing to do with this video. It tells you in the quoted text that it is an investigation on Meier.

I think the main topic of this particular video is some of the prophecies, per the ETs in the past, that have come true, and places where they told to look for the tomb of Jesus.
There a scroll was found, and it discusses the scroll in length.

I haven't watched the entire video myself to know what all comes after that topic, but it's on my list for later today. As you said, it is quite long.

edit on 5/24/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Watching it now..!

never post any long threads until you've used a word app and saved THAT and copied and pasted back into ATS.. yea.. helps reduce a huge amount of frustration

I do keep learning that lesson..and have to remind my self to do so .. it's it's more than a paragraph long

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I haven't watched the entire video myself to know what all comes after that topic, but it's on my list for later today.

Wait until you see the photos of Billy's ray gun and the gold foil clad aliens! I think you'll shake your head, do a face palm and give up entirely on Meier and Mr Horn. The whole FIGU set-up, prophecies and all, is bogus.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
forgetomori.com...

I've not seen that before. That's convinced me that 'wedding cake ufo' is indeed a fake. I'm still pondering the other stuff.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join