It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EQ Aegean sea 6.5-6.9 magnitude

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I live in Lesvos Island, (God Eolos land) also Artemhs goddess. So I am very near the center of the earthquake! It was amaaaazing, nobody got heart, but turkish got more than 300 victim reports. Look at the MAP bellow, how many earthquakes happened today there, after the big one!!!! I am telling you, I woke up because of it. It was sooo intense! My island is very near to that spot. The big one...

www.seismoi.gr...

www.lifo.gr...

And the video bellow, is from turkish news.. Its turkey... They got heart allot from it, not us
www.youtube.com...

και τώρα, δωράκι.... επιστροφή της ενέργειας σε αυτούς χ100. Ενεργοποιήθηκε η Νέμεσης.
edit on 24-5-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Glad to hear you and your friends and relatives are safe. There could easily have been a lot of casualties with a shaking like that. It's always nice to hear info first hand instead of through the media. Love the net for that.
edit on 24-5-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

thank u!!! We have about 3-4 small injuries in my country and NOT because of the earthquake, just because they jump from their balconies!!!

This is Lesvos Island, not to confuse it with Samothraki maps.google.com...

And it was really really shaking and long one!!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Glad you are safe, and thanks for keeping us informed. Lots of aftershocks. As the pope visits the area it will be interesting to see what might happen next.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

That's pretty strong for that part of the world, isn't it?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Gee, I haven't seen silo13 around here for over a month. Hope there is nothing wrong.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

The bad news are, scientists await bigger one now, in the specific rift!!! If you see the pattern of the aftershocks in the links I provided in the first message (seismoi.gr) they activate one after another and inside Turkey!!! The rift is big!

look the map of the specific RIFT in the following link www.lifo.gr...

And some official news, as I said we have 3-4 injuries, but Turkish got heart allot!! Even if we shacked more... They have up to this moment, 267 in the hospitals

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Ouch! That is one scary diagram. Has it been relatively dormant in the past two thousand years?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

some news, the injured people in greece, are british turists, so if you have relatives or known friends traveled in Limnos or Samothraki, search them. (they are ok, but in the hospital). Because the airport roof, fall apart and some jumped... I will watch the news and let you know.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There was a 4.1 this morning in Jordan - We live in Israel just north of Gaza and my wife says she felt it... Wonder if they might be related.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CommandoJoe

The name of this rift is : Anatolia

and while ago, some scientists here said, it was 2x 6.5 R 20 seconds difference, from each other!!! Rare phenomena!

Thats why all analysts are so confused, others say 7, others say 6.5, others say 7.2... it was 2x 6.5 and thats why the shake last for about more than a minute!! And since, we have about 55 aftershocks in that area from 2.8-4.7R

new topics

top topics

join