It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard about this Savior?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

It could be the double helix of DNA, sure,

but there is a whole host of similar symbolism to account for.

I am still very interested in learning what purpose gold had in the healing arts. Stichins claim of gold being used for the atmosphere of their dying Niburu is wrong IMO.

I think the lifespans of the "gods" were shrinking and as a result of massive environmental upheaval (possibly a solar event with jupiter changing orbit and bleeding our atmosphere) the demi gods and kings of the time wanted to attain not immortality but longer lifespans like those of their patriarchs. Gilgamesh and his counter parts from all over the globe trying to attain "god" like status.

Think if all of a sudden we started to only live to about 20 YO. Our civilization would collapse after a couple generations. Imagine if we started to live to 200 YO. We would have a greater civilization capable of MUCH more.

IMO fine gold powder was ingested in an attempt to prolong the lifespans of demigods and kings.

I believe healing arts were focused to that end in the early days after the last mass catastrophe.

EDIT TO ADD:
IMO the firmament spoken of in the first books of the OT was a water layer to our atmosphere that created a humid hyperbaric environment which allowed life to grow larger and live longer due to the extra oxygen available to cells. There is already consensus by the scientific community that there were higher levels of oxygen with no accountable source for it.

"the waters of heaven mixed with the waters of earth".......The flood may be about the collapsing water layer which may have increased water levels to an extent in some parts, but ultimately destroyed all the heavy breathers and changed the global environment from a universal temperature to a varied one full of extremes.

If a global culture did exist then, all these factors probably led to its fall and subsequent wars for remaining resources.

Then after all the dust settled they were stuck in a lasting stone age...and then we came onto the scene.

edit on 5 24 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Is there sound documentation as to the existence of a brother of Jesus? As sound a documentation as we can hope for, anyway?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Some sources say that chromosomal therapy was the key behind healing abilities and extreme longevity. It is said that the 44 gods of Egypt or whatever (my memory is fuzzy on that) were actually representative of the particular chromosomes requiring therapy in order to unlock such abilities.

ETA: Found something about it.

The initiation process and pathway of spirituality was originated by Osiris. He came originally from Atlantis, where he had become its first resurrected Master. His understanding of how to achieve immortality became the template for firstly the Atlantean and then the Ancient Egyptian religions. Each Neter (archetypal god / goddess) was created to represent a different chromosome of Osiris' genetic makeup. Each of these were to illustrate a different characteristic and aspect of life, being the lessons to be learnt by humanity as they regained their God-self. In all there were a total of 42 + 2 (44) archetypes, and together they represented the pathway and process of how to move from the 1st to the 2nd level of consciousness.

www.innerlightworkers.co.uk...

I don't suppose one could suggest that perhaps in his travels, Jesus came across a scholar well-versed in such matters as this? And perhaps it could be suggested that he is neither the first to demonstrate such disciplines, nor the last...
edit on 24-5-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity

Perhaps.

They may have signified the remaining arts of medicine which were to be preserved after a mass catastrophe or several.

Just like commerce, law and all other forms of advanced society, there was a god for each. IMO they were caretakers of the knowledge which was decided to be seeded into mankind. They may have tried to preserve themselves within mankind.

We may be hybrids of some sort.

*hint
Neanderthal.....red headed /blond, robust, and as we are ever discovering....much more intelligent than we once gave credit.

They also had peculiar shaped skulls no? Think head binding to imitate the gods.....

edit on 5 24 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I added more, including a link, if you want to look deeper into it.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I don't suppose one could suggest that perhaps in his travels, Jesus came across a scholar well-versed in such matters as this? And perhaps it could be suggested that he is neither the first to demonstrate such disciplines, nor the last...

Quite.

My own studies have fairly well held up the idea that he studied with Eastern Mystics, or that his Essene sect was already aware of those mystic things. At the time, there was much interaction between East and 'West'. Everyone knew about the pantheons of gods, and the individuals who were claimed to have such powers as healing/seeing/language, etc.

There will forever be the missing years (from age 12 to 30). Where was he? What was he doing?
Well, when he returned, he was teaching standard Eastern Mysticism, and this idea is backed up by the Qumran discoveries (Dead Sea Scrolls) and Nag Hammadi texts.

But, of course, the RCC isn't about to incorporate any of that material, since it came after their official canon was set in, erm, stone.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

.....red headed /blond, robust, and as we are ever discovering....much more intelligent than we once gave credit.

THanks!

Yes, we are something that can't be easily dismissed....

Beer for you, friend?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Is there sound documentation as to the existence of a brother of Jesus? As sound a documentation as we can hope for, anyway?

I'm pretty sure he had several siblings....
I'll look into it to see if I can provide sources for you.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yeah beer is great! Thanks. I will have one in your honor.

There is a theory that Jesus´ brother was crucified and not the original Jesus. Twin? or similar looking fellow.

Or his brother stuck around after Jesus died.

Theory anyways.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Who is / was Asclepius ..

Correlation in modern world can be found in the symbol used by doctors outside the u.s (u.s who use a caduceus
Instead ) the staff of asclepius as a symbol - a staff with snake entwined around it ..
edit on 24/5/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/5/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I watched Tracing your Ancestors through History and the author brings into the talk how the first Gods were actually parents . He does make a good case for it but he also shows how some of the names in the table can be tracked to the names of the tribes of natives in North America ..

i'm watching it now. he's avoiding the sumerians. how interesting.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I'm pretty sure he had several siblings....
I'll look into it to see if I can provide sources for you.

oh, lemme see if i can find that video about jesus' family
just for the record, i think cleo faked her own death and that she is actually mary the mother of jesus
a virgin birth is one in which the woman is artificially inseminated. it doesn't mean the woman has never had sex but rather that her impregnation is attained by means other than the natural intercourse, otherwise known as the super-natural
i also don't agree with everything in the video, but i think she makes an excellent case for jesus' family members

now back to watching the vid from the previous page, about tracing ancestory

edit on 24-5-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
if anyone remembers the story of enki and enlil and their ongoing battles, you should be interested to know that enki, as the creator of homo sapiens spends most of his time on earth, trying to keep enlil from wiping them out via one means or another. one of them is the accuser. i'll let you guess which one that is.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
if anyone remembers the story of enki and enlil and their ongoing battles, you should be interested to know that enki, as the creator of homo sapiens spends most of his time on earth, trying to keep enlil from wiping them out via one means or another. one of them is the accuser. i'll let you guess which one that is.

You make it sound like God and Satan are brothers, rather than naive inventor and unruly product.
edit on 24-5-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity

originally posted by: undo

You make it sound like God and Satan are brothers, rather than naive inventor and unruly product.

well i dunno if they are actual brothers, to be honest. they are both sons of god. in the sumerian trinity, the god head is enki, enlil and anu. i do believe that is incorrect, as i cant imagine for the life of me, enlil being attributed with the moniker of the comforter (holy spirit). consider, jesus keeps warning people that the situation for humankind is worse than we think it is, as regards the god of this world, who is not the heavenly father, nor the holy spirit, but the god of this world. the god of this world is frequently attributed with being god, in the old testament. and in the sense of his authority here, that's pretty much accurate, afterall, in the divine council, he has access to the judge, god the father, and the ability to accuse humans as a species or lifeform, inhabiting his planet. look at it as a divine courtroom in which god the father is the judge, and the prosecuting attorney is enlil, whereas the defense attorney is enki (who is jesus). the father god is anu, otherwise known as the egyptian amen.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This is very interesting.
Thanks for posting your theories. Makes sense (going by the Ancient Aliens theory - which I actually don't have much of a problem with! It seems just as, if not more, plausible than any of the theologians' theories). But, the bottom line is, at this point in 'history', we just don't know.

It might be speculation - but isn't that what the modern religions are? Speculation?

Or, alternatively, the ancient true records were lost in a global catastrophe......

Anyway, just watched the first two of your video offerings. Seems like a really old film - but I haven't seen anything but the first two.

edit on 5/24/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

That was confusing as all get-out. So...I'm just gonna give up on understanding the Enki/Enlil thing because honestly, it's probably just another layer of metaphor for the kinda crap that put me to sleep in history class. But thanks for trying!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

How can Jesus be enki if enki means "ruler of earth"? According to the Bible, Satan is the ruler of earth (2 Corinthians 4:4) and when God brings his Judgment, he is going to be cast out by God due to his evilness ( John 12:31).

Also, the symbol of Enki is a Serpent. In the Bible it is not Jesus that represents The Serpent but the Devil (Revelation 20:2)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Jesus built His Bride on a Rock baby!

Rock solid, been rollin for 2,000 plus years, currently 2.2 plus billion strong, aint no sign of stoppin!

Matthew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Maybe it's your flimsy house built on sand that's going to tumble down when the King of kings returns for His harvest?

Think of that?

Every knee shall bow!

That includes you,

Jesus is King! Long live the King!
edit on 5/24/2014 by godlover25 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

This is a person who is under a strong delusion,

to him/her, up is down, left is right, good is evil and evil is good,

According to the True Wisdom of God:

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

Lord have mercy!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join