It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top secret gathering of ATS members

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm glad I found the link to this thread, although very late.

Though I haven't been on here long and I'm unknown, IF I could make it to the type of gathering mentioned in the OP I would try to avoid wearing any kind of name tag in fear that you all would just point and laugh, or just ignore me altogether. I would never be able to engage in any type of discussion. I am just outnumbered and too scared to say anything. But it would be something I'd very much be interesting in attending. Maybe after a few drinks I would announce myself and by that time everyone would be too drunk to care or just wouldn't care either way. But without booze I wouldn't have the courage to tell anyone who I am.

Hopefully I'm not too late already!

ETA: I do fear, however, that any BIG gathering of ATS members would indeed attract government attention and we would all be sitting ducks...
edit on 28-9-2014 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Quauhtli

i already meet with members from ATS.
we have coffee and discuss the latest theory.
four of us all together so far.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera

originally posted by: Quauhtli
Okay, so it is starting to look like we are going to need an underground location to make some folks feel comfortable. It needs to be close to Canada and have a good source of bacon in the area. The place needs personal divided stadium seats for those who want to lurk with their binoculars. At the least it will have to be out of the sun and smell like a basement, it has to have an arena for stress release, lots of bouncy castles and a giant first aid/med station.

It's settled then we'll have it in Detroit.

Maybe we should have a long tunnel with a trampoline floor heading down into the cavern with a pool of boxing gloves and foam head gear for the landing.

Just passing it along, but be careful where you place it "In the D'' ", as inside the city, it's not bad...but once you get lost in one of suburbs just on the outskirts of town, you're doomed.

A better choice for a city (if it's going to be held here in Michigan) might be Novi, Livonia, or Troy - All three have multiple hotels, are safer, and are more used to seeing our kind of people. Plus, you have entertainment close by in Royal Oak, Birmingham (or as us locals call it, Birmingscam), and even Rochester Hills (although I don't venture there too much...too far north for me).

Well at least this will be close enough for me to attend. I'll wear a chainmail hat instead of the tinfoil, looks much nicer. hehee

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

ATS members are considered a "Hive" by the Feds. My reference on this is a book titled "Mind Games" by Richard Thieme

Mind Games

Read it and you will get it before page 50. He speaks to the SS, FBI, CIA, DHS, DOD, DOJ and many other agencies in government. He explains how to present facts in public under the guise as fiction so one isn't disappeared.

Hay its a Conspiracy Site

Mandalay Bay 2017 Revisited?
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join