It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Former Congressman Is Making Explosive Allegations After Allegedly Being Told the ‘Ground Truth�

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
His party has nothing to do with it the guy is a nutcase. No one should be judged because of party affiliation you judge them by their statements and this guy's statements does show he has lost touch with reality.

Apparently you missed the week that Harry Reid was on Face The Nation. Even Bob Shieffer was taken aback after the stammering, "The Republicans,The Republicans,The Republicans,The Republicans,The Republicans,The Republicans....."

It's obvious why Reid doesn't make many public appearances. He came across as either being senile or insane.

But never forget, it's the Republicans who are the bottle-neck in Washington. More and more Democrats are beginning to speak out on the dysfunctional Senate and the distracted, inchoate leadership from the WH.

It's about over folks... I'm not making any long-term plans, these days. I've never paid attention to the assistants in the skimpy costumes or when the star of the show drops a prop. I try to look past the distractions and see what was supposed to go unnoticed. History will not look back on us kindly. Stupidity and conceit are an open doorway to a major smack up side the head by reality. If you don't respect something, you don't deserve to have it.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If my life depended on it I would easily trust a politician who has been in the # (West).
I would certainly never ever trust a politician who was never fought for the life they are currently living (The rest).

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What the hell do you know about this man to label him "crazy"? Are you God? Have you lived his life? Seriously who do you think you are to say "oh if you say something wrong to stupid YOUR CRAZY" You sound like a brain-washed idiot. If words that come out of someone's mouth makes them crazy then I guess everyone on the damn planet is crazy.

Oh Hey I know!!! *raises hand* if someone doesn't have the same views as me, let's make fun of him and call him crazy so the losers can win!

I'm not saying he's right what I'm saying is....what the hell do you know about Benghazi....was you there? Or have some kind of Almighty power?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Allen West has low credibility and anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

25 thousand documents released already
13 committee hearings
2 large investigations.

No concrete evidence implicating Obama as responsible for the attack..

Even Romney was educated aboutt his by Candy Crowley during the debate.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Evanzsayz

I think it's very clear by now, even to the biggest recluse, that something shady occurred over there on Hillary Clinton's watch.

My heart just goes out to the victims family members. I mean, these people were loved.

Hillary supposedly falls down and bumps her head, and now cannot remember anything. ~$heopleNation

edit on 27-5-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO / chp

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join