It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven killed in mass shooting near University of California

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig
The possible father in question I believe is Peter Rodger, due to a pic with Elliot on his Facebook.
I don't know the name of any of the directors on the movie, but the guy seems to be into camerawork.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
I know what will fix this. GUN LAWS! Oh wait. They already have those. Alright Feinstein, any suggestions?

Do you have an alternative that would have stopped this?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
a reply to: TorqueyThePig
The possible father in question I believe is Peter Rodger, due to a pic with Elliot on his Facebook.
I don't know the name of any of the directors on the movie, but the guy seems to be into camerawork.

Peter Rodger ... second unit director
Hunger Games IMDB

Peter Rodgers IMDB Profil page
edit on 24-5-2014 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven
A well armed citizen??
Maybe not the first shooting but...Surely you catch the drift?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Leonidas

Good for you.

Don't let the lack of facts ever stop your right to make authoritative statements.

Apparently the internet still requires the invention of a sarcasm font.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Do you have an alternative that would have stopped this?

He could have stayed in Great Britain, France, Spain, Greece, Germany, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, or Morocco.

Maybe he didn't like the girls there.

Seems to me 1000s of young men go through awkward times in their early life and don't kill the girls they didn't get to date.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

originally posted by: Euphem
a reply to: samsamm9

Make prostitution legal?

It is legal in many places around the world.
Yes, the US should make it legal. Absolutely.

I'm against it, but why make criminals out of peoples own Choices ? Usually prostitution is a victimless crime.
I say usually because of course of organized crime/ pimps ...

I'm pretty sure a prostitute was not what he was looking for.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Considering half his frustration seemed to be about sex and his virginity a prostitute would have helped; would have shown him that sex, while great, isn't worth killing people over.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Considering half his frustration seemed to be about sex and his virginity a prostitute would have helped; would have shown him that sex, while great, isn't worth killing people over.

Whatever happened to rubbing one out and moving on?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe any of this is even true. Seems a little too put together for me. Could be the next generation of viral content. Watching his videos on youtube shows he couldn't be anymore of a self centered douche bag. Just seems like he is playing a character. Too Patrick Bateman....

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stranglefoot82
I find it hard to believe any of this is even true. Seems a little too put together for me. Could be the next generation of viral content. Watching his videos on youtube shows he couldn't be anymore of a self centered douche bag. Just seems like he is playing a character. Too Patrick Bateman....

... or that's just was a terrible personality and a touch of psychosis looks like. You could honestly say the same about anything in this world, life imitates art and art draws inspiration from life.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is the video some news sources are reporting.
This guy was pretty twisted.
(If this video isn't allowed to be posted here, apologies)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
ALSO I forgot to mention that all of his youtube videos were put up in the last week....... Just doesn't seem right to me! Very interested in it though and has totally taken over my morning....

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

while he thinks its about sex, it a much more complicated issue.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
A well armed citizen??
Maybe not the first shooting but...Surely you catch the drift?

It was a question of an alternative, because of the grim nature of this scenario.

Perhaps in the mass shooting scenario of a mall or restaurant, I'd give the benefit of the doubt as to it being possible. He moved quickly via car and fired out of the car at times. Drive-by shootings are quick and hard to respond to.
edit on 12Sat, 24 May 2014 12:08:56 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Stranglefoot82

Actually, his first video is from 3 and half months ago and he commented on a video about some party at his Uni over a year ago, asking why the women in the video prefer what he called douchebags.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

that strange laugh of his was not believable,

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789
a reply to: Stranglefoot82

Actually, his first video is from 3 and half months ago and he commented on a video about some party at his Uni over a year ago, asking why the women in the video prefer what he called douchebags.

I've often wondered that myself, I married two pretty hard core guys.
edit on 123131p://bSaturday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
He didn't carry out the full plan he talked about in his video. May be the sorority girls wouldn't let him in the door. Thank goodness for that failure on his part.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

that strange laugh of his was not believable,

That laugh seemed contrived. Not believable.

Either way, the guy is a spoiled punk.

I wish he would of just killed himself. What a coward.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join