It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What age would you like to be in Heaven? Believers only need reply,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I found a NDE that rung true to me, Why? Because 24 years ago I had a dream/vision of Jesus. When my friend asked me to describe Him I surprised her by saying: "He is so cool." Now I read that someone with a NDE saw Him that way, too. Jesus is true cool. Nothing on this planet comes close.

I hope you read the whole story about a man that described Jesus as super cool. You will know why I asked the question about what age you would like to be in eternity. I asked God to pick an age for me, but told Him I was hoping it would be 3.

I would like this thread to be joyful and hopeful so please don't crash the party with attacks and disbelief. If you don't have anything nice to say, please refrain from posting.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

www.spiritdaily.com...

If you want to explain why you chose a particular age that would be lovely.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Probably about 5...

Might be nifty to be a wee lad again...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I think I would choose something around 23-25. That was an age for me that I wasn't quite as world weary as I am now. Things seemed much more innocent, hopefull, and free. I didn't have aches and pains and I had the feeling that I could take the world in my hand.

I know I wouldn't experience any of those negative things in heaven, but that age simply brings back fond, youthful memories. And who knows... When I am up there maybe I will change my mind.

Interesting question!
edit on 5/24/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Why do you think there are ages?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Catholic folklore is that everyone will appear to be 33 because that's the perfect age ... the age Jesus died for us. However, I am of the opinion that we will appear as NO AGE. We will be in spirit form and we will be recognized differently ... not recognized as we recognize each other on earth.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
22, best year of my life, and I am in no way a believer and never will be. To each there own. I would like to believe in something out there, but I see the bible as history, not something beyond what can be proven. I'm more open to the idea that it is just over, or we are reincarnated, and maybe your heaven is the step in between; like waiting in the ER for your name to be called. A whole new "life" where we can see everyone we loved in the current life, before going on to the new.

As I see the trend is early 20s to early 30s. The prime of our lives. I do like the comment above that read "What makes you think there is an age?"
edit on 5/24/14 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

All ages and no age.

I imagine that I'd be a particular age just to be that age for that day, because I wanted to.

1 year old one day, 26 billion years old the next.

edit on 24/5/2014 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I guess I don't get it. There is supposed to be no pain or sickness or anything there, so I don't think it matters what age we are.

I would like to be prettier though... but I imagine it's our hearts and souls that we see in one another once there, and I think I have a good heart and soul so I will probably be prettier from that viewpoint.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Yes about 25 to 30 that's the age i would choose : )

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
What happens in Heaven, anyway?

It must be something new, wonderful, and that for the rest of eternity - so we wont get bored with it.

Therefore: no fixed age, that would be boring, too, right?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Timeless.

I want to be able to cycle through all of time....future and past.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'd like to be two days old in heaven so I could walk around saying I wasn't born yesterday.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'd like to appear as-is

Drained of my fluids, starting to smell, wearing my best suit

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Shape shifter or energy cloud probably but know to little of higher Dimensions here to know what I can be.

Shape shifter would be cool. Take any form that is interesting and be able to mingle several beings as one temporary when we want to, sharing of each other and what we are.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Why do you think there are ages?

From the link, The man with the NDE said he saw his Dad and Jesus:

"He died thirteen years ago and he was 85 when he died," says the Knight. "Now up in Heaven he's 45, because you can pick your own age up there.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

My mother Alice has been disabled and in pain since she was a child, at the age of three her half and illegitimate borther william hallsworth (my nan made a mistake as there is no S in Hallworth so mixed up the name she gave him) pushed her at the age of three into the roaring fire over the fire guard, he at the time was about 12 and my mother was hated by her own family because they were catholic and her father had taken her to be baptized church of england like himself.
She was then neglected (her father was out of the country havind had to change his identity as he worked for military intelligence) and came down with globapneumonia which was a very serious case of pneumonia though she recovered from the burn's and pneumonia but her mother (Isabella) did not want her back but also did not give her up so left her in the hospital and signed whatever document's the doctor's asked, now this was the 1930's so the doctor's, under a doctor Coleman whom later moved to america where he experimented on people there and is quite infamous, experimented on my mother and used her as a human guinea pig from the age of three to the age of six, a doctor brian macfarland introduced infected bone tissue with osteomyalitis into her body and then they experimented with various techniques and procedures to research a cure for that disease which was a known killer, Now my mother survived all of this but her body is riddled with holes and area's were there is only a layer of skin over her bone and yet she went on to give birth to nine of us.
One day many years later she was struggling with her half a hip to carry some shopping home when a lady whom was a complete stranger with a scot's accent came to help her, she would not take no for an answer and my mother found that Betty was a neighbour and they became friend's, my mother called betty her only TRUE friend a genuine friend and there was no nicer person any one could meet to which I will attest as she was a genuinely lovely lady, about ten years later betty came down with a very rare bone cancer which literally turned her bone's into a chalk like substance and she died in terrible pain, My mother was inconsolable having lost her best friend but she has alway's been sensative like many whom have been near death many times and she dreamed a vision which she knew as real, she saw betty and she was young and beautiful again and so very happy.
She has also seen member's of her family whom have passed and they too are young again, even william her half illegitimate brother whom before he joined the army in the early 1940's obtained his correct birth certificate under the name of William Taylor his rightfull name and not Hallsworth or as it should have been Hallworth.
SO Yes you are young but according to my mother if you are bad her then you are usually bad there and vice versa if you are good her then you are usually good there, when bill came to her after he died he had two other men either side of him and when she saw betty she was alone and happy a shining soul as she alway's had been, betty was a hard working honest mother with many children and a good woman so she did go somewere good.

This may sound odd and convoluted and seem to go off the subject at time's but I filled in part of the detail so you could see both my mothers story here and what she experienced as regard's to how old we are there but according to one medium I once read he said you can be any age you want there, on the other side.

For myself though I have alway's been different and do not get on well with people, I find it hard to trust or reveal myself to them so I would like to leave this form behind for ever and go somewhere out there away from them, there are good people but I am at time's dissapointed with them and with myself so I think Humanity can have itself and I will leave if that is an option.
edit on 24-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

25 years old seems about right but with the wisdom of the rest of our years retained.

That being said i'm only 38 so maybe best some older individuals give their opinion considering their the one with perspective on aging.

edit on 24-5-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Enjoyed reading everyone's post. Unique perspectives and some outside the box thinking going on here. I was curious if my friend remember my dream so I emailed her the link and asked if she did.

Posting her response because it sure made me feel good:

Wow....I do remember your dream. Hard to believe it was that long ago. Thanks for sending me this article. It is pretty awesome and I believe it to be true. God is so good.

Love

True friends are priceless. I hope everyone has at least one. I am grateful for my ATS friends, you know who you are if you chance to read this thread.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Age is something we imagine in our current realm of physical space-time.

The eternal realm is so different from the temporal realm I don't think we can even speak of "age in Heaven".

Remember, eye hath not seen, ear hath not heard, what God has prepared for those who love Him,

and when Paul said he knew a man who was caught up to Heaven, and heard things which are not permissible for man to speak, i.e., he heard that which was impossible to put into words

God bless

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join