It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannibal Season Finale...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Anyone else as disappointed as I am?

I was expecting a fight, blood, etc. But I so cannot believe that Hannibal took out three FBI agents and Abigail too.

No way. In this day and age the FBI, NSA, CIA, and all sorts of other police, etc. would've had his place surrounded and a drone at the ready, before Jack even got there.

This was starting to be a pretty good show but after that finale, I am afraid it's poo-pooing out.

Wish they hadn't let him get away that easy.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Hannibal took out three FBI agents and Abigail too. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Easy?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Anyone else as disappointed as I am?

I was expecting a fight, blood, etc. But I so cannot believe that Hannibal took out three FBI agents and Abigail too.

No way. In this day and age the FBI, NSA, CIA, and all sorts of other police, etc. would've had his place surrounded and a drone at the ready, before Jack even got there.

This was starting to be a pretty good show but after that finale, I am afraid it's poo-pooing out.

Wish they hadn't let him get away that easy.

The NSA, CIA, etc wouldn't be involved, as Hannibal was not regarded as a threat to national security. As I saw it, the FBI regarded Jack's plan as entrapment, as goading Hannibal into committing a murder, & put Jack on personal leave.
He went to Hannibal's place in what could be considered a rogue action, & so was not covered by the FBI.

As for Hannibal taking them all out, IMO, they simply underestimated his ferocity & will to survive. I still find the show to be deliciously disturbing, & look forward to the next season, although I wonder where they'll take the story line now.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I admit I didn't follow the show, but when you say Hannibal shouldn't/couldn't have killed the FBI agents in this day and age... Isn't Hannibal's story a few decades in the past? Otherwise, Hello continuity! lol

That should settle your problem as to why he killed them off so "easily"?...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I was also expecting a crazy fight scene.... they didnt deliver!

This really was a let-down!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hannibal is my favorite show at the moment. Season 2 was great and the finale was jaw dropping. You cannot ask for a better show on network tv. I doubt that this could be better even on a cable channel such as FX or HBO. It's just brilliant.

If anyone can nitpick and find flaws in the season finale, they will never be happy with anything.

top topics

join