It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama blames Founding Fathers’ ‘structural’ design of Congress for gridlock

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So, in other words; Obama doesn't like the checks and balances that our country has been governed by for the last 200+ years. These checks and balances are important in maintaining some form of constructive criticism on government. It also constrains government overreach. Thats a bad thing???

This guy would love to make himself a dictator. He has all the musings of one.
edit on 27-5-2014 by rock427 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

I suppose he'd rather the founding fathers created a government like the one they left, with a monarch complete with crown and throne.

Oh, and a scepter. I think Obama would love to have a scepter, and a cape.

edit on 28-5-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
LOL

I love it when I reply to the wrong flippin thread. Mods, feel free to delete this entry. Derp.

edit on 28-5-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ok, I want to get this straight, after reading the entire thread,it's not Bush's fault? Hmmm it must be Obama's incompetence then. However the blame everyone else thing has worn way to thin for Obama to keep using it. So now he needs someone else to blame, well he probably figured that since the dead vote, that also means they can be blamed. What a pathetic excuse of a so called man.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
a reply to: guohua

I suppose he'd rather the founding fathers created a government like the one they left, with a monarch complete with crown and throne.

Oh, and a scepter. I think Obama would love to have a scepter, and a cape.

True enough, Do you think Obama likes this best?
Remember, Don't forget Michelle My Bell!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Propaganda is awesome, isnt it? I love how the biased rag being paraded as a source added the words "founding fathers" to the title to really get some ire up.

Deny ignorance people.

I dont even like obama, but I prefer to do it for legitimate reasons, not the daily dose of partisan propaganda.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Our design can only upset 2 type of people ...

1. Dictator: Our system is a total pain in the arse for someone who wishes to dictate his or her will.

2: Someone who has no idea how to govern. Making a system designed to balance governing that much more irritating to them.

Our Foundations are what make us Great. Obama vowed to Fundamentally change America. He never liked our counties fundamentals to begin with. He didn't vow to fundamentally change bushes policies. He was talking about our countries fundamentals.

Ben Franklin said: Any Fool Can Condemn, Criticize & Complain. And Most Fools Do. I can't remember the last time I heard Obama speak where he wasn't complaining, condemning, or blaming someone else for his failures. So now it's America foundations fault.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join