It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every American has the RIGHT to know when their government believes it is allowed to KILL them!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Start the Video at the 6:15-Mark

Wyden : “Every American Has The Right To Know When Their Govt. Believes It Is Allowed To Kill Them”

We may not have drones dropping bombs on American citizens within the borders of the United States today, but the laws, regulations, and strategies currently being employed by the U.S. government could one day lead to the overt assassination of those deemed to be enemies of the state. It’s gotten to the point that intelligence agencies are now using “meta data” and automated computer analysis to determine when someone should be targeted, often without human intervention. While this is happening on the international front, who’s to say it won’t become policy within the United States in the future?

It’s hard to believe that we’re even having this discussion in America today, but ignoring the warning signs may well take us down the same road we’ve seen authoritarian governments take throughout history. Americans don’t believe it’s possible. Neither did the citizens of Russia, China, and Germany in the 20th century, but that didn’t stop their governments from committing wholesale exterminations of those who were identified as threats. Secret charges, secret evidence, secret judiciary panels, and secret kills lists – that’s where we’re at in America right now.
. . .
Please Spread The Word And Share This Post

-
SUMMARY-OPINION: NOVEMBER ... HURRY UP !!!

edit on 23-5-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

If we Americans had a right to know anything about our governments workings, then the government wouldn't classify basically all documents pertaining to it and its activities on all fronts.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Don't they kill people on a daily basies anyhow?

The only ones to blame for the states of our county's is ourselves

We allow these people to sit and decide our laws for us even tho most are made to oppress us?

I'm a Brit and our county is going down the same path as the US we are run by greedy moral less bastards who couldn't give two #es about us apart from how much money they can drain

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Just wait...

The same predictable America haters will be along shortly.

Telling you that you just don't understand what's going on.

That they are just doing this to protect you.

You see, some people hate America so much.

Somebody must of hurt their feelings really bad.

This is some kind of twisted payback.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer
Don't they kill people on a daily basies anyhow?

The only ones to blame for the states of our county's is ourselves

We allow these people to sit and decide our laws for us even tho most are made to oppress us?

I'm a Brit and our county is going down the same path as the US we are run by greedy moral less bastards who couldn't give two #es about us apart from how much money they can drain

At least your guys in the UK are smart enough to vote in UKIP though right?

I am not that familiar with your system of government, but from what I read, it seems you folk are at least wising up and voting in something different for a change.

Unlike those of us in the states whom blindly and obediently support the D's and R's come hell or high water?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

The really terrifying thing about government here in the UK, is that the options that we have here in Britain, are limited to the same old thieves and schemers, or many flavours of xenophobic insanity, and there is no space between these positions according to the polling card I saw yesterday.

To be honest, the future of democracy appears to be tyranny, no matter which side of the sea you live on, and that should be deeply troubling to all of us.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Obama has a secret kill list...just ask Joseph Farah (WorldNetDaily) he just found out he is on it.

Andrew Breightbart was to release a video exposing Obama and day's later dead.

"I'm good at killing people" - BHO
edit on 23-5-2014 by Granite because: sp

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's the same as u with Ds and Rs but ours is labour and conservatives basically a 2 party system

We'll we had a hung parliament with the lib dems and cons but still the same really

I think the votes that ukip got was just to send a message to the others that yes we are more than done with our country being run by the EU and over run by immigrants

I myself voted ukip but don't think farage will make it to the top seat

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I look forward to the day when my car explodes in a drone strike. I'm trying to start American Revolution II, so it's only a matter of time. I'm definitely on their execute list. (Although I do worry I'll be thrown into Guantanamo Bay or somewhere even worse.) Also, I must note for my own safety, when I say American Revolution II, I am talking about a Peaceful Revolution, since that is Our Right under the First Amendment (but america-forbid, upholding the Constitution? That's terroristic!!!)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

It pains me to say it but couldn't agree more

The only way for change is for the whole country to make a stand but then again do we want to see a Ukraine situation in uk?

Or maybe that's how they want us to think so we just let them get on with it?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

First off I agree with you.

Show me anywhere it's stated that as a US Citizen has any rights whatsoever!
edit on 23-5-2014 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
every american has the right to say "lemme at 'em" too

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Baaaaa. Baaaaa. Baaaaa.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We have allowed ourselves to become the cattle. As i grow older I see where we have given up so much in the name of security. That said what is the point of living safely in a box forever at the price of never seeing the sun again. I fear we shall never know the freedms of founders again. And yes that includes the right to fail. We were guaranteed the right to have a opportunity at sucess, never success its self.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

Well, the other issue with taking action is that people from across the voter blocks involved KNOW there is something wrong, and this is where the UK situation, and the US situations are so starkly similar.

The trouble is, that if one person, or a minority of people act without the consent of the rest, then they are no better than the awful set of bastards who came before. If we act at all, that gives the government a reason to target us, and since the us in this situation is "people who prevented the government from making them stupid" we are a resource to be valued to some degree, and risk without a decent chance of not getting droned into the floor (you know we have those in the UK now? Unarmed, but the modifications are not exactly the technological challenge of the century), would be a senseless waste of that kind of commodity.

The other problem is just as you suggest, perhaps they want us to think that it is hopeless, so that we continue to chew thoughtfully on the crapsandwich that we have been served, rather than spitting it into the waiters face, and feeding him part of the table, or the dinner service.

It is a difficult issue, not least because so much has already been sacrificed by our ancestors to prevent this generation having to contemplate fighting these battles.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The truth is ugly and not known by the majority of Americans. There are agencies, not necessarily Intelligence Agencies that kill Americans all the time. I will not go into details for obvious reasons. My families health and lives. That is how they keep you quiet. If it was just me I could care less. Let's put it this way. If you get on their list, they will spend about 3 months trying to put you away for life the legal and just way. If that doesn't work, you will be a 'Drug Deal Gone Bad'. See, left for local law enforcement to find while in possession of drugs it is quickly determined as such. There is very little expense and manpower wasted on finding the perpetrators because drug dealers are associated with too many dark world associates. So, it is basically written off and only further investigated if someone comes forward with the identity of the perpetrator which will not be identified because of who they are. Even then a conviction is very difficult to get in these cases and again they will not waste the money on it. If you are in a position to know what I am talking about, you know that these guys will never be found out and they are doing the dirty deed for the government and society. It is a win-win situation according to the true perpetrators. It is more common that you would like to believe. I will NEVER tell anyone any details of what I know period, end of story. They know that, and that is why I am still here. I know I will get a lot of flak for this and I could care less. Anyone that does is truly ignorant of the goings on in our country today. I won't waste my time trying to convince someone that believes in fairy tales.

edit on 23/5/14 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The only good thing I suppose is that with ukip getting so many votes is the majority are starting to relise that

It is time for a substantial change

Young and old are fed up with the way thing are going

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The problem is the basic morality, i.e. not the “right to know” but the “will to care” about these issues. And too many Americans KNOWINGLY still do not care about their Governement killing tens of thousands in FOREIGEN countries. Morality cannot be restricted to “it only matters when I’m concerned”.

edit on 24-5-2014 by giugliot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: giugliot

It's worse than they don't care; some actively support it. Ever get offended by the mindless "Every soldier is a hero" campaign? Supporting the troops = supporting violence.

top topics

join