It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Explosions on Poor Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GallopingFish

Watch this one long time ago~ha ha ,like some kind of game playing .

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It seems a bit odd for China and UK to be counted together?

Have come to the conclusion that fear is behind all that we do and panic kills. Fall into deep water and can't swim....panic and drown, believe you will float and at least stand a chance. It's behind greed, everything, even religion. What is a church service but a way of casting a spell for protection to ease our anxieties of all the nasties out there?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Psychoparrot

UK and China both have had 45 nuclear explosions each. 45 for China, 45 for the UK. They placed the same.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

This is about the closest thing I could find regarding a nuclear explosion and the Earth.

This is the nuclear explosion. upload.wikimedia.org...

This is the Earth ztona.org...

No matter how many dust mites are on that whale it will never be enough to overcome, harm, or inconvenience it in any way. The whale will not even know they exist. Such is the same with nuclear explosions. Even the largest nuclear detonation ever is so small when compared to the size of the earth you could not witness both at the same time in all their glory with your eyes.

Just saying... There isn't much we as the human race can create that will hurt the Earth. Earth will be here many billions of years after we destroy ourselves and the life will come back after we destroy it too. We are doing nothing but dooming ourselves. Earth will prevail, as will the life that lives on her. The human race is doomed, it was doomed from it's very conception.

Are you saying its OK to do nuclear explosions because it wont effect the earth? and ultimately doesn't matter?

Our planet is doomed if we keep at the same mindset that got us there. We aren't doomed just yet, i'm a little more optimistic than you my friend.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Stop being so selfish, our planet will be fine. We as the Human race will be doomed, and I'm happy to die at our own hands. We are ultimately terrible for the Earth and our extinction would suit it far in favor of any ridiculous bull# we come up with to "save her."

Down with the human race.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

Stop being so selfish, our planet will be fine. We as the Human race will be doomed, and I'm happy to die at our own hands. We are ultimately terrible for the Earth and our extinction would suit it far in favor of any ridiculous bull# we come up with to "save her."

Down with the human race.

Having faith in other people to change for the better is selfish??
So you are saying we cant change and so may as well all die. Why even get out of bed with that mindset.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yeah, guns in the nightstand, under the pillow, under the mattress, in with the underwear, under the couch, above the stove, in the empty icecream container in the freezer, in the empty box of kids cereal. That is of course if you are american, and have "faith" in other people.

Just saying

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join