It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 390
<< 387  388  389   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
AlRight!!! See You all In The New Shed 3 Thread!!!! Yipeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

By the way Pheonix, I missed ya in my good-bye over at the Shed 3. I wish you all the best. You are an excellent author. I think that under your umbrage, the Shed will do well. Your are inspiring others...I can see it in their writing. My hats off to you. See ya in the other realms!
edit on 15-4-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Thanks.

P

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
This is written by Errollorre under Bugwhisper's account because..I'm an idiot.
(Well she's my wife so surprises happen.)

A large sand and dirt covered island sat in the middle of a rising sea.
There had been an island here not long ago.
But through the power of enchantment it was physically transported to another realm.
Soon this flat and barren spot, containing some large barren rocks and a few scattered palm trees, would be reclaimed by the salt waters.

Suddenly in the middle of the flat sand and dirt ground a whirlwind of smoke appeared.
It spun counterclockwise and looked like a small tornado.
Then a strange looking man stepped out from the whirling smoke.
He had a white beard and wore a fuzzy bathrobe.
On his head was a colander.
It was a wizard.
He was known as Carl.

The smoke dissipated and the wizard looked around the barren island.
"Uh oh". said the wizard. "I think I'm too late."
"Me too." said a voice from one of the palm trees.
"Who's there?" asked the wizard.
"Just me." said a small creature flying down from the tree.

"A pixie!" said the wizard. "What's a pixie still doing on this island? You should have transported off with everyone else."

"You're telling me?" said the pixie. "I said this whole transport thing was a bad idea. I said it would never work. But no one listened to me. No, I'm just a pixie. Get in a tree they said. It will transport you to the new island. Did they ask me if I wanted to go to a new island? No they didn't. So who gets stuck with the only tree that doesn't transport? Me that's who."

"Do you ever stop talking?" asked the wizard.
"You have some nerve." said the pixie. "What are you supposed to be? You're dressed like a lunatic."
"I'm a wizard." said the wizard. "I dress this way for reasons I don't have the time or inclination to explain to you now.
But if you stop talking and give me time to think, I'll get you to your island and back to all of your friends."

The wizard wet his finger and stuck it up into the air.
"Let's see." he said. "According to my calculations it was thirty paces to the north from here."
The wizard put one of his feet in front of the other and began counting off thirty paces.
"What was there?" asked the pixie.
"The Shed." said the wizard.
"I could have told you that." said the pixie. "But in case you haven't noticed it's not there anymore."

"What I'm looking for was buried underneath." said the wizard as he pulled a small shovel out from beneath his bathrobe.
"What else do you have in that robe?" asked the pixie. "Do you have a magic boat in there so we can sail off this island?"
"What I'm looking for was under the Shed." said the wizard. "It was below the bedrock so it should be easy to reach now."

The wizard dug the loose sand and dirt for a few minutes until he found what he was looking for.
""Ah Ha." said the wizard. "Here they are."
The wizard lifted out four small incense pots.
"Oh Great." said the pixie. "I feel so much better now. We can burn incense and pray as the island sinks and we drown."

"Please be quiet or I'll turn you into a lobster." said the wizard.
"You can't do that to a pixie." said the pixie.
"Oh but I would like to try." said the wizard. "These are time pots. I've spent four hundred years traveling through the time stream trying to correct a mistake that was made in it. Now running into you has complicated things even more.
If you want off this island you must do as I tell you. Here take this drink."

The wizard handed the pixie a small vial containing small amount of liquid.
"What's this, poison?" asked the pixie.
"No.' said the wizard. "It will make you forget you ever met me. When you awake I'll have you back with the others and the time stream will continue on as it should."

"Sorry." said the pixie. "But I'm not drinking something given to me by some strange guy in a fuzzy bathrobe."
"You don't have to." said the wizard. "The potion was on the outside of the bottle. When you touched it began to work in you."
"You rotten jerk." said the pixie."That was a dirty trick. I swear I'll get you for this or my name is not..."

The pixie fell unconscious.
The wizard Carl set the incense pots in a square formation.
He picked up the pixie and said an enchantment.
Incense smoke began to billow from the pots and form a whirlpool around them.
It swirled faster and faster until the smoke and the wizard and pixie dissipated into thin air.
The waves from the sea grew higher until the whole area that was once an island was submerged forever.

edit on 1-2-2017 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Time travel? This is a whole different universe at least for me.

Great story Bug. Don't be shy you can take the credit. Back to my own universe. Whoosh, Engage.
a reply to: BugWhisperer

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Wow Man! Just WOW!! I Love the Time Travel element of this!
Also the sneaky way You got that potion to work on the Pixie was very cool!
""The potion was on the outside of the bottle. When you touched it began to work in you." Very slick!!

Please say Hello to Bug and give Her a big Hug from CC and Myself?!
It would be appreciated Greatly!

Also see if She has noticed that the Image She made and gave Us recently is My new Banner!
Within it is a clickable link to the newest Shed. (I change the address each time We move The Shed) !

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer I like it!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Bravo Sir Errollorre! Bravo! Loved this!!! I also LOVE Bug's new avatar, it is perfect!!!!

Love your imagination and humor and always look forward to more of your adventures!

top topics

<< 387  388  389   >>

join