It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hahahahaha! Hiya Mura! So happy to see you here with us again. Missed you!!

Got to roll some ciggs and watch a movie. Be back later.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Welcome back Mura! As I said to Cody a page or two back, sometimes it's good to get back to work after vacay just so you can relax.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Here's to praying everything goes well for you! Wha!? It's only 8:30am? Meh...oh well, down the hatch.

But from what I know, don't stop moving, try to stay active to a degree. You're a trooper and will get through this.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Hey Mura!! Welcome Back!! Good to see Your still around!

Good Morning to You and EveryOne else!!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night, in advance, Best of Good Luck on your tests! You will be in our prayers......

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Ok Gordi. I've translated for ya before. Now translate this form another post.

Wahl....it'sa gud thang youns' not be ahn tha rahd then lookin' fer tha next gas station, eh?

That thar is 'bout a middlin' distance down the rahd. Take a raght at the 'ol oak tree, unteel ya come to a elm tree. Now that tree is not on the corner mind you, but rather set a back a bit. So you be shore to pay attention. At the elm, ya take anuther rahgt and mossie across the holler fer a coupla miles.

Tha gas station will be on yer left whens ya come to a T intersection.

But ah don't think Clems open at this here hour.

D'yee accept tha challenge?

Hug the Dawg!
Ok dokey - I'll have a go... LOL
Well, it's a good thing you're not on the road then, looking for the next PETROL station eh?
It's quite far down the road. Take a right at the old Oak tree until you come to an Elm tree.
Now that Elm tree is not on the corner mind you, but rather set back a bit - so be sure to pay attention.
At the Elm, you take another right turn and wander across the valley for a couple of miles.
The PETROL station will be on your left when you reach a T-Junction.
But, I don't think Clems is open at this hour.

Close enough??

G

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Night ................. All my best for your tests
Foss....................Good luck with that presentation
Gbro .................. Missed you man you'd have had a great time with us
Mura .................. Welcome home, I still love that avatar
Syx ..................... Your a nutter ..........I love it
Homer .................. Where are you ?
Lurkers .............. Come join the party

Where the hell is every one ?

It's good to be back

Cody

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody Bud! I'm here. Was in and out earlier. We have little Sadee with us, been for the last 3 days, and overnight again tonight. Went to a local park for a short time earlier......
Tomorrow, after My Doc visit, will be taking her to a HUGE Park, with water Park area and all that. Will be fun!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

OK, that was easy. The challenge is when it is actually being spoken to you. And if it's a older fella, chances are you may hear some short story about how he and the Mrs. met under that old elm tree and eloped, in between the directions. LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

LOL - I'm hearin' ya buddy!
If you actually listen to us Scots (Worse still Glaswegians (from Glasgow)) talking, it seems that every single word is joined together like one BIG one!
Itmakesitveryhardtotellwhereonewordstopsandthenextbeginsunlessyouareusedto
speakingwithusthatway!
Throw in a strong Scottish accent, and it's like a code-breakers worst nightmare!!

Ahmawataemawurknoo, ahvafuneraltaeattendintheefternin, mabritherinlawsfaitherinlaw.

Laters!
G
edit on 6-8-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to sort out the BIG WORD!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Glad it went well Codybro.
But... Uncle G would just have got in the way!
And that handsome young dude kept drinking MY "bro" cokes!!! LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hi Cody and Gordi. Great photos from your holiday Cody. Glad you had a great time. Night best of luck for the tests. Hope it all turns out okay.

Well I am indulging in what non-teachers and people who do not know a teacher personally believe to be unjustified and unnecessary way too much holiday time.

Yup, that's right, instead of going to school and dealing with teenage monsters for 5 hours each day before coming home to spend another 6 hours on marking and lesson plans and I am simply doing the 6 hours of lesson planning and marking. Sigh, teachers get it so easy!

Ooh, sorry, that sounds really bitchy but I do get annoyed when I get told how lucky I am with all my holidays. But this is not the place to moan. I will just say that it is a relief to be able to get the mountain of work done with out the stress of being in the classroom too. Actual classroom time and face to face with pupils is less than half the job.

At least now I get to plan my work around my own tea breaks!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Bad bad Mura starting the day with a grumble. On a more positive note....

For the first time in my life I had leftover chocolate cake. I thought this mythical object did not exist, it defies the laws of all that is chocolaty goodness and logic, but there it was lurking stale in my fridge. I was stumped. What to do?

Throw away? Impossible to throw away chocolate cake, there is an invisible barrier between chocolate and bins.
Eat? Still yummy but a little stale.

Inspiration!!!
Black forest bread and butter pudding using a jar of luxury cherries in kirsch that has been hiding in the back of my kitchen cupboard since Christmas. Oooh, boy it was delicious!!!!

edit on 6-8-2014 by Mura44 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed Dwellers! Hope today is good for You ALL!

Mura, Good Job on the Chocolate Cake BrainStorm! I know what ya mean about not being able to get rid of leftover Cake. It is hard to make my wrist turn downwards to dump that plate! LOL!!! It WON'T Bend that way!! LOL!!!
I usually put it in the Nuclear device under a plastic bowl, to moisten it. Heat for about 20 seconds. I know it releases toxic phalaetes when heating plastic, but it is worth it!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
G'morn all! Another busy day ahead of me. I could pass on cake for breakfast, pie on the other hand probably won't even make into the fridge.

I too have to see the Doc at the VA tomorrow and have to go through over three decades of medical paperwork since they seem to have misplaced all of my earlier records. That is exactly the reason why I've always told my troops to make copies of everything for themselves. Of course, a good chunk of the day will be spent making new copies because I know they'll want them. (I still have the originals, but refuse to give those up) At 8 cents a copy, this is going to put a dent in my wallet. Grrrrr.

Hopefully they will finally recognize that my back is screwed up as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm off to see the Doctor, the terrible Doctor of Pain, He pokes and prods and twists and bends me in those unbearable angles for his gain.
If ever a more monstrous guy there was, he can't exist because because......(too early to think of more to this.) LOL!!!

See ya all this evening.
Have A Great Day Guys and Gals!!!

Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Glad it went well Codybro.
But... Uncle G would just have got in the way!
And that handsome young dude kept drinking MY "bro" cokes!!! LOL

I could have used the help LOL
I was knackered by the end of it all, didn't think you'd mind the boy borrowing your coke for a few days Gbro.
He gets his looks from me

Cody

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Welcome home Mura

Yeah it was a wicked time thanks, I got a pile of laundry to do if your interested ?

Hope you had at least the same amount of fun as we did

Cody

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

That sucks Dawg
Here's hoping they finally see your back is screwed up and do something about it.

Cody

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Good luck Syx
You just reminded of my my physiotherapist after I smashed myself up in a bike crash all those years ago.

SADIST, SADIST, SADIST...................................Oh did I mention SADIST

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join