It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Thanks! I know you do!
It means the world to both my husband and I! You actually contacted me before most of our own families!
This crazy website is truly the home to a wonderful community, and one that I am beyond proud to be a part of. Give Mrs. C a huge hug for me too! And I mean it about the hugs at the gathering, especially a Miss Jane.
My offer last year is also still extended. Goodness if any of you ever find yourselves in Alaska, I would love the chance to hug you myself!

ETA: and one of you all need to squish Cody for me too!!LOL!!

edit on 27-5-2014 by woodsmom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

Consider everyone duly hugged this weekend mom.

And Mrs C just looked at me all weird when I gave her an SAS style attack hug from behind. She said thank you so much.

And yes this an amazing community, last week I was offered a fight to be filmed on youtube over a thread.... yes you did read that correctly... I swap recipes with a big monkey, and a friend that lives in a state that was supposedly my enemy when I lived in Israel. I have invites the world over to visit, yeah ATS is pretty damn special.

Cody

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Jane I love the colours you choose

Colours?????
Confused??????
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Sorry Jane my bad
I'm terrible for assuming people know where my head is at (Leave it G)

I frustrate the hell out the cuddle monster with it LOL

I meant the colours you choose when you do your furniture

Cody

edit on 27/5/14 by cody599 because: Crap at typing

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ahhhhh...the rocker etc! That french bread bin is going yellow BTW!

WOODSMOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My daughter has just graduated in animal biology..........you might see us yet! There are only a handful of places in the world I would bother getting a passport and spending endless boring hours in an airport for.....in no particular order....Italy, Israel, Iceland, Kenya and Alaska!!

BTW I hope you approved of the angel warrior and pirate costumes I gave you?
For you....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Jane careful with the Israel one

I went out for 2 weeks and up staying for 10 years, getting married divorced having 2 kids, and serving in the IDF.

If you ever do go be sure to go to Petra in Jordan as well, and make a special trip to see Tutham Khamans,s deaty mask never seen a picture to do them justice.

Cody

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Ahhhhh...the rocker etc!

You're planning on painting True in pastels ?

That I would pay to see LMAO.

Cody

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Oh bugger it. Thats a devil to get out of ones hair you know!

Thanks for that suggestion !*note to self, wear shower cap at all times if and when ATS peeps are near

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Congratulations!!
I bet you are such a proud mama!! You are always welcome at my door! We actually live right next to one of the largest moose preserves around.

I truly need to dig through the last thread, I'm sure they are beautiful! Everything went crazy with mom, and then a dear old friend was killed and we travelled to his memorial. We finished up the school year, with flying colors, and then this wildfire started up two days before the public schools got out. We have been pretty preoccupied for the last few months. I thank you for being you! Talking with you helped ease a rough spot. I have to say, I'm ready for a break now.

Just think of me as the long lost relative, I seem to fit that role in my family as well, haha! I am on the other side of the planet loving you all! My mornings are your evenings and vice versa, at least for all you Brits
!

Cody, hahahahaha! I busted out laughing when I read that! Your poor wife! She's a doll for sharing so much of you.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

Cody, hahahahaha! I busted out laughing when I read that! Your poor wife! She's a doll for sharing so much of you.

I think she's trying to ship me out piece by piece

Cody

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Oh bugger it. Thats a devil to get out of ones hair you know!

Thanks for that suggestion !*note to self, wear shower cap at all times if and when ATS peeps are near

Pastel Pete

A new pirate name for you True, Good luck with that

Cody

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Haha yes im sure your stamp collection will keep them entertained for a while
..(Though i love the washer drier lint personally). Especially while they are all glugging down the strong stuff!!. Yes i bet you cannot wait to see everyone at last. And a great story well written to

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsu322

Doc, welcome home! All's as well as can be here, hows you? I'm soooo excited about the gathering! Still haven't decided what I'm going to wear, I'll probably still be packing as the plane pulls into the terminal.

(Note to self, start getting organised.)

Thank You Tsu. Good to be back here. Im doing ok. Well considering the silly amount of booze and chocolate I have had this weekend gone. Well and truly fell off the wagon lol. I think i have a bit of gym depression as my training has gone out the window the last week
But i will be back tomorrow and off the booze now until.....Well next time my incredibly low standards slip

Oh it will be right, Take everything to wear..You may need it

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Been there already Cody.......
That's why I want to go back!

@Woodsmom......sisters in arms....sisters in arms!
And yup I am...two down, one to go, my eldest has her degree in English Literature.....but the third one's a boy and has no idea what he wants to do!! Brought all 3 up completely emotionally, physically and materially on my own. Been a hard slog for the last 21 years....but we're getting there!

@True......I WONT be doing your hair....hell, I don't even dye my own!!!!

@Doc....I can guarantee my 'piccys or it didn't happen' wont be anywhere as artistic as yours! AND my daughter reminded me to get my thermals out of moth balls tonight! She was born in Aberdeen after all! Lol!
Rainbows
Jane

PS @ Doc....your post confused me....doesn't take much......chocolate AND booze and you never thought to invite me north of the black stump to help you out????? I'm miffed now!

edit on 27-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: added bits

edit on 27-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: Added another bit!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yes Jane. With regards to the pics, I fully expect to see headless shots of people wearing Christmas jumpers after one to many Lol. Well it can get a bit nippy up there.....
You have to take the right clothing
.....I will remember you next time im falling off that wagon lol....The Dairy milks are on me!!!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDoctor46
Hehe....I shouldn't have long to wait then!

Why does this one remind me of Gordi????? Lol!

Rainbows
Jane

edit on 27-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Why?

Because I'm soooo "sweet" of course!

****Hides the bread knife under the chocolate wrapper and... smiles!****

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Aww Thanks Night!

No, I'm sorry I don't actually have stamps.
I was just kidding around that we'd spend all of our time at the gathering looking over various collections of stuff!!

Instead of sharing Exciting Adventures, exploring the Island, telling Silly Stories, playing Music, enjoying Food & Drink, having Fun on The Beach etc

I promise I will try and take loads of photos! and I'll try to remember at least some of the fun things we get up to!

G

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDoctor46

Doc, have you been raiding MY wardrobe???? LOL

The Weather will be GLORIOUS! Think Positive! (Just make sure that the HotPants are waterproof!! LOL)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
'Tis OK....no doubt you'll get your revenge at the weekend!

My eldest is sooooooo jealous of her mam getting to see a Salvador Dali!!!

Oh, I was out on my bike earlier, for the second time today (training don't you know!) and thought "wonder if Gordi has enough bikes for us all?" Do I need to bring my yellow peril up?

Rainbows
Jane

PS Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo, just checked the long range and as from Sat lunchtime its precipitating it down for the rest of the week end!!!!!

edit on 27-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: added bits

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join