It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hey hun!

That 'punch' made me flinch, lol.

I added some time to my cell phone, so I can text her in a little while. I will tell her you say "hi".
I miss my Tsu-sis, her sense of humour is wicked.
Part of me doesn't want her to be the dark entity, but part of me wants to be able to keep writing her into the story. (But most of me just wishes her posting-ban was over, so she could join us here!!!)

jacy

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I have been asking for a partner in crime.

I do hope Tsu comes back though, either as a good guy or a bad guy, I'd still be happy. I think being bad is easier to write to be truthful, you can let loose the inner demons so to speak.

And stop punching yourself in the nether regions...you making me wince from thousands of miles away.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
After racing through the forest, Storm slowed his pace and then stopped at the sight of Night Star's friends. "Here you are finally where you wanted to be." said Storm. Night slid down off the horse's back, patted him and gave her thanks. "I shall be around if you should need me again." replied the horse. He trotted farther into the woods until she could no longer see him.

The elf was so excited to finally be re-united with some of her companions, she laughed and cried at the same time. She hugged Jacy, Syx, CC and Dawg. The white wolf jumped up and licked all their faces. It was a glorious day with the sun streaming through the trees and a warm wind blowing. Bird song filled the air. Squirrels scattered through the branches. In the distance they could hear the crashing of the waves and the call of the gulls.
edit on 22-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Now when is Tsu going to be able to join us again? I miss her!!!!

Oh, Morning family!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
“Ack! Get off me Wolf!” Dawg/Anteros sputtered, “ Ya got yer spit in my mouth!” The wolf looked at him cocking his head for a second and resumed greeting every body else. "He didn't taste right." Wolf thought.

Anteros looked around, and chuckled. “Good, everybody is coming together,everything is going according to plan.”
Dawg spoke up in his head. “yea it is…but I don’t think that it is the plan your hoping for.”

Anteros furrowed Dawgs brows thinking, “What do you mean by that?”

Dawg thought back at Anteros chuckling, “Never mind, just a passing thought.”

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just saying hello to you all. I have once again missed 10 pages of news, updates and stories. Lurking is a luxury at the moment but just because I am not writing anything I am still lurking in the shadows.

Break up day tomorrow. YIPEEEEE!

Then I am off on holiday without the evils of internet or modern technology ... well, apart from hot running water, kettles, tea bags and ice cream machines
and this: -

so when I get back I will have even more to catch up, but till I see you all again - have a great time. I'll be thinking of you. (((((Hugs to all)))))
edit on 22-7-2014 by Mura44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well, Tsu DOES have the Booty Shake of Darkness....

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hello Mura! Have a lovely Holiday!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi guys

Nuff said

I'm in hog heaven

Cody

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I am staggeringly happy to see the lot of you smiling!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey Everyone!

Just stopping by for a second before flitpoofing out for a few - It's pretty nasty outside, and seeing as the sun is starting to set, I've got to get my exercise.

Hope you all are having a fair summer day, and I'll toss in another segment of my own after I get through all the posts that I've missed.

-foss

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Oh Cody, what a beautiful family!!!!!!!!!!! I have been dying to see a pic of those kids of yours. You all look so happy and gorgeous!

Hiya Foss!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night!!! That's a great addition to the story! Nice Job there Young Lady!!!

It's so kool to see that one of us writes into the story, it triggers the imaginations of others to the point that Someone else will write in soon after that!!!!!! Then another, and another, LOL!!!

Love it!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody that's a nice picture of You and Your Kids! They look happy to be with You!

If that young man is a chip off the ole block, then we better watch out, eh? LOL!!

Your Daughter is a Pretty Young Lady Cody!

Please tell them Hello and give Hugs from Me And CC?
And Hey, would they like to join us here in Shed Land?
It would be great to have them here!!
The more the merrier, as the old saying goes!

You guys have fun, and Take Care. Syx.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Hey Foss!! How ya doin'? Good to see ya here . And I'm looking forward to Your addition.

Now ya gotta write one, cause You said ya would, Right? LOL!!!

(Syx is at his computer waiting for Foss to enter his add-in to The Shed Story.

Doo dee doo, lal la la............ LOL!!!!)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Hi Mura!! I hope You have a good time on your get away!!

We will be thinking of You here in Shed Land!!

Have Fun!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Jacy Hi! Ya know We would all like to see some of the pics you have of your good times with your kids!

Just post em here, like soon , eh?

We had an awesome time at SyxFlags today!! I haven't laughed that much for ages!! And The Roller Coasters we did get to go on, were some of the most fun I've had in a long time!!!
We went on the Super Man Coaster. Ya sit down like regular and pull down the harness to keep you from falling out, and then your lower legs get trapped in with some mechanical braces, and then the whole car gets pitched backwards. Like the feet area gets pulled back until you are facing Down! You are staring at the floor now, and then it takes off. It is like You are flying!!!

OMFG It was so Terrifyingly Fun!!!

Hi TSU!!! WE Miss You here Ya know?!!!!!!
Little Sadee was with us today and She really likes Roller Coasters too!
We went on a couple that she could go on, and She Loved it!!!
We had a blast!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Nice add-in TDawg!
Did ya get the Wolf spit outta yer mouth yet?!! LOL!!!

I hope so.
I like the way you are heading with your additions. Nice work there!!

Also, I hope you fared well at the Farm and didn't have too much more Blood Loss Bud.

Take it easy and maybe I'l see ya in the morn. I've used up way too much page space with all my reply's tonight, so I'm outta here soon...... Plus it's almost 2 in the morn and I need to crash pretty soon anyway. I've been up for like 21 hours. Later, Syx.

edit on 23-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Good Morning Everyone!
It's raining here, but I don't mind...maybe if I'm not tempted to run amok in the sunshine, I will write some more story today.

Cody!! Your kids are beautiful! I am so happy for you. *Hugs* for the Cody-clan!

I haven't uploaded my own pics to the computer yet, but when I do I will post a couple of them.

Going back to catch up on everyone's story additions now, so I can follow the flow.
The coffee is on, if anyone wants to join me.

jacy

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'll join you for coffee Sweetie!

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join