It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
LOL awwww, let 'em sleep a bit longer Cody. Get the coffee going and make some bacon, the smell alone will make them want to get up.

Yes Syx love the moon one and I did see you in the eyeball. LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night

I'll post a pic of the meeting later, it's on Mrs C's phone and she is at work at the moment. You sure that a bucket of water isn't a good idea LOL
There's a part of me that REALLY wants to give it go
cody

How's your Cody hun ?
Cody

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

If you use the bucket of water you'll have to pay the consequences. LOL My little Cody? Didn't see the little bugger today.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Shame

They've got 1 more hour then I'm going in

I'll go make some more noise in the kitchen, maybe get the vacuum cleaner out LOL

Cody

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I hear strange noises WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Catch you all later

Have a great day one and all....................................I know I will.

Cody

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Your joy is infectious. My mother and I have to go and see a solicitor later, but I am grinning ear to ear!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

LOL!! I would end up changin it anyways, hurt feelings or not Cody! LOL!!
I had to put that out there just to show I had thought about it, and all that!
It sorta covers my Ass! LOL!

As far as waking them up, wave a slice of pizza under their noses, that might get em goin'! LOL!!!

Good mornin' to Ya Cody Bud!! Hope today brings some smiles!

Good Morning to EveryOne else today!
I'll think about chyas while I'm jettin on The Roller Coasters today!!

edit on 22-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
( Sounds of Crickets Chirping can be Heard in The Shed. Song Birds are beginning to stir, and can be heard. The Frogs have been ribitting all night. The Coyotes are seen wandering, but not heard as they are probably stalking prey......)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Good Morning Family!!!

I just got caught up reading...so wonderful to see many of you having happy times!

I just had a whole bunch of happy too. An impromptu visit at my place with my whole family. My three kids, their partners and kids...I don't remember the last time we were all together.
It was amazing, and I was blissed out.
Overdid it a little, and spent Sunday/Monday in bed with a migraine. I wasn't sad though, just grateful that I was able to be Mom and Grandma (cuz that's when I feel my best).

I talked a lot about my Shed-family, and my kids were so happy that I have you all. They now know how much you all mean to me, and ask me how you all are doing.

Still groggy, lol...going for more coffee, but I will be here for a little while, if anyone would care to join me!
Much love,
jacy

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Good Mornin' Jacy! Nice to see you today. We have missed you lately. I'm happy for You being able to spend time with your kids, and the rest of the gang! Please give them hugs from CC and I? YAh we don't know them, but if they are with You, they are with us!

I'll be in and outta here this more. Getting ready to go to Syx-Flags, in Gurnee, Illinois. It's above Chicago......
Cheers!!

(Syx says as he clinks coffee cups with Jacy.)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Jacy, and anyone else, here's a little something I did while this place was quiet.

Hope You it's on par with how the story is developing.

As Syx and CC wander through the woods, they thought they heard voices. "Sounds like two people Syx." CC says.
"That's what I thought I heard too CC."

They continue on and notice the sound is getting louder.

"Look's like we'll find out who's talking in a minute CC."
"Yah, they sound close don't they?"

After a few more yards they see someone standing in a small clearing.
"What the Hell Syx? I it sounded like two people talking! It's only TDawg, by himself!"
"I can see that! Lets go see what's going on."

As soon as Syx said that they heard a voice speak up. They saw TDawg standing there, all alone.

" You know that You have to keep this all a secret don't you?" A deep voice was heard saying.

"yah yah yah, I know. I'm not an idiot you know." TDawg said.

"Well that's to be seen now isn't it?" The deep voice responded.

"TDawg is talking to himself!" CC said to Syx.

" Yah I heard that too, but the other voice does not sound like TDawg CC!"
Syx said in amazement.

" I don't like the sound of the other voice that's coming out of TDawg Syx. It is creeping me out."
"Yah tell me about it!"

The two head for an area that has deep undergrowth for cover.
"We better not let him see us CC. Let's lay low for a while and see what developes."

"Sounds good to me. Right there looks like a good place to hide." CC says as she points off to the side.

"We have company TDawg. I can feel the presence of two human forms. They are nearby. Says the deep

voice.

" Well then, time to be off." TDawg says as he starts to leave the area.

CC and Syx watch as TDawg wanders off. They let him walk out of site then talk over what they have just witnessed.
"Let's go see what he is up to Syx."
Ok, then maybe we can...." Startled, Syx cannot even finish his sentence.

Just then TDawg jumps out from behind a Tree, a Club in his hand is raised over his head and......
"What are you two doing hiding in the bushes?" Tdawg asks as he lowers the club.

"Umm we were, you know, doin' somethin'" Syx lies.

"Blushing a little,TDawg replied," Oh wow. Sorry bout this guys, but I was only trying to see who was spying on me." Was TDawgs reply.

" We weren't spying on You. But why were you talking to yourself T? And why did it sound like two people talking a few minutes ago." CC asks TDawg.

" I think you are mistakin'. I was not talking to myself. You must be tired and were hearing things." TDawg says to CC.

"Well then why did I hear it too, Dawg? There was definetly two voices. We heard it distinctly." Syx
said to TDawg.

"Well then, that is a mystery indeed now isn't it." TDawg says.

TDawg leads the two off into the woods. "There is someone here You would probably like to see you guys."

Just then, they come out of the deep woods into a small clearing. They see Jacy sitting down next to a fire, with Sophie on her lap......

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

*clink*

Aww, thanks Syx! *waves at CC*

Everyone has gone home now, but I have some nice pics and lots of happy memories.
I hope you have a blast at Six Flags! I don't do the rides, but I love the atmosphere and junk food, lol.

I got a lovely e-mail from Tsu, and apparently she's been reading along (even though she can't reply right now). She offered to be the 'dark entity' in our story, lol...so I wondered how you all felt about that?
I would like to write some more, especially since Jane has added a piece now...(and fossilera too).

Tossing ideas around in my head, and sharing my banana with Sophie. Also happy to be back in Shed-land, lol.
jacy

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I've gotta log out guys. I hope You all have a nice Day!!! See Ya's maybe later tinight.

Till then, Take Care All!!! Later, Syx.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Sounds like you had fun! That's Kool! Tsu as the dark one? Maybe run that by TDawg. Sorry Ihave to go so soon Jacy, But must finish getting ready to go......

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Good Morning!

Woke up tad bit ago to the dog yakking. Oh joy.
What a way to start the day.
Feeling a bit more loose today so it should be a productive garage cleaning day (yea, it's that bad, a four day job minimum, but then again, I'm taking it slow)

So how are y'all doing? The sun is out here, the three days of storms that were promised never arrived over the weekend, which was annoying as I put off adding chemicals to the pool till yesterday. Your supposed to add chemicals after a storm, not before it...Hey! What do ya know? The Dawg read the instructions!
That alone makes me a oddball.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex
Good morning and see ya later my Friend! have toget ready to fly......

Look up, I entered some more to the story... gotta go...
edit on 22-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Nice addition to the story, Syx!

You guys have a great day! Come back and tell us about it, when you're home and rested!

*hugs to Mr.&Mrs. Syx*

jacy

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

*hugs the Dawg*

Hey hunny! You read the instructions? My, you are a unique man, lol.

It's sunny and hot here, but I'm languishing in the air conditioning, waiting for the caffeine to kick in.
Glad you're having farm fun! (and no blood loss yet)

jacy

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Tsu? As a dark entity?...I will have to think about that!

Hmmmm Tsu but dark? ....

I think I shall stop imagining that. I need to be able to concentrate today, and that mode of thought is entirely too distracting!

*punches self in the nether regions*

That's better!

Wish her well for me!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Oh, I blessed the land with my internal liquids, the red stuff, not the yellow, on the second day here.
I still have a week to go so I'm sure I'll end up leaking precious fluid out of some part of my body again at some point.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join