It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Cheers True
Very kind words my brother...I'm pretty excited here.

Cody

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night
Yep the day has finally arrived. They are at Tel Avib
airport as we speak.

A MASSIVE THANKS to all my shed family for being there
for me all this time.

@ True ..... My hearty congrats om your new writer status

Cody

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I have had writer status for a considerable time now as it happens, but thanks anyway!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

"Awrabest!" with the impending visit Codybro!
Say Hi to my Neice/Nephew for me? LOL

G

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thanks Gbro I will

As I type this the plane is hurtling down the runway for take off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a nervous wreck

But a very happy nervous wreck

Cody

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Here's to hoping for a happy family reunion. Just a warning though, stay away from the booze as that is what makes many a family gathering miserable, when it really shouldn't have been. Emotions always run high at these things.

A drink with a meal is ok, but limit yourself to that. At least until everybody is comfortable and relaxed in each others presence again. I refuse to drink around my family with the exception of one sister. They know what buttons to push and they do try to push them from time to time. After all, that's what family is for...LOL.

OK, enough of that friendly lecture....Now go out there and have fun!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Thanks Dawg

Here's to hoping for a happy family reunion. Just a warning though, stay away from the booze as that is what makes many a family gathering miserable, when it really shouldn't have been. Emotions always run high at these things.

I've been hearing that a lot lately mate, must be true, thanks for the sound advice, 3 1/2 hours to go.

Cody

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Cody, I'm glad for You to see this day come! Yesterday I was thinking that your reunion was getting closer, but thought it was still a few days off. That's my brain for ya, day late, and all that...... LOL!

Sending You Best Wishes for Happy times with Your Kids My Friend!

Syx.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Nice Avatar, I wish I had that talent, but seems that I am limited to swinging a chainsaw, broom, mower, chasing pigs etc. OH, I can draw very well, just not on a confuser.

Just a idea, you should replace that White Dragon in the background with CC jumping on your back. Just a idea that struck me.

Still busy at the farm, my body is killing me and I am currently cursing myself for taking a break...because that never turns out well. I have a tendency to stiffen up and it takes a bit to get the 'ol joints moving properly again. But oddly enough, still enjoying myself.

Take care man!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Hey Bud! The background I now have is part of a larger picture. When I put in a big pic for the background, it only grabs the top left corner of said image. I was messing around with some images and found that this one is kool, having a couple dragons and all. I have one with part of a pirate ship in it, and another kool one with a full moon.

I am actually trying to find a polar bear and dragon, that I might be able to combine for an Avvy. But I DO Love the Dragon I have now, so not sure yet what I am going to do...

Looks like yer havin fun on the farm there TDawg! Enjoy the weather. I got a real late start to this day, so it's taking me a bit longer to get with it. I do have a couple things to do, but am pushin them back some. LOL!!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yep! I'm having fun! But Boy is it painful...LOL. I wished I lived close by as I think that would alleviate a lot of the pain. I'm thinking that I need to go to a gym that replicates all the stuff I do out here. Always finding a new muscle group that has been forgotten. OUCH!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Cody, I'm glad for You to see this day come! Yesterday I was thinking that your reunion was getting closer, but thought it was still a few days off. That's my brain for ya, day late, and all that...... LOL!

Sending You Best Wishes for Happy times with Your Kids My Friend!

Thank Syx

Leaving for the airport in an hour I thought I was nervous, I caught Mrs C trying to light the freezer instead of the oven earlier ROFL

Cody

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Hey Bud! The background I now have is part of a larger picture. When I put in a big pic for the background, it only grabs the top left corner of said image.

Here's a couple of quick crops and resizes whilst I waste time

Cody

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Thanx Cody! I appreciate those! And LMFAO at the Freezer/Oven Incident!! That's Rich!!! LOL!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I hear ya on the lost muscle groups! Seems I do that a lot too! You would think they would have all been found by our age, but such is the mystery of life, eh?! LOL!!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Being nervous is OK. But trepidation on the other hand...LOL. I know, it's the same, but one sounds so much more nefarious.

edit on 21-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No probs my friend

I was nearly crying with laughter

Cody

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I hear ya on the lost muscle groups! Seems I do that a lot too! You would think they would have all been found by our age, but such is the mystery of life, eh?! LOL!!

Oh, we know they're there my friend, but we have forgotten that they need a workout as well. Hence the pain.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

OK OK
The trepidation is killing me
..................................Bloody writers LOL

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm outta here

See you all in a couple of weeks if I don't get a chance to pop in now and then.

Stay safe Family, Friends and Lurkers, may Angels sleep on your pillows, and may you all be blessed

Cody

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Take Care My Friend!! Enjoy the time you get with your kids too!! Be Safe!!!

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join