It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hahahaha...a feral chicken! That sounds soooo funny. I have heard of feral cats and dogs but chickens? hahaha! Sorry, that sounds so funny. Not saying it isn't true. I have visuals of this lone feral chicken. Hahaha!

Don't mind me. I think my meds kicked in all at once.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh look, wild chickens terrorizing a city. Hahaha!!

I wanna catch me a chicken!
edit on 19-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Reminds me of many years ago where I stayed the weekend at a farm. Being a city girl I was fascinated with the chickens and said I'm gonna catch me a chicken. I ran and ran and laughed like hell because I wanted to catch it but was afraid it would bite me. Hey, I'm easily amused. LOL Oh Lord, will someone get me off this damned chicken topic?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The roosters can be annoying as they crow at all hours of the day and night. It's not just morning. The females are pretty quiet until right before they lay a egg.

And like Geese, they poo all over the place. chickens are pretty easy to catch though, you just have wait until night time, then they seem to be pretty docile. but a free range chicken can be a pain to catch, because you have to find them first. I've seen my buds Chickens a mile from his house before. That's a lot of territory to cover.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

In the next town over we have a small farm and they have the most amazing bakery. deserts to die for, milk, eggs, ice cream etc. Anyway they have free range chickens and roosters. One day this rooster got up on a fence over looking the cows and he was cockadoodledooing like crazy. It was like he was saying "I'm king of the cows or something". LOL

They seem to have some rather exotic chickens. Very pretty and unusual ones. They also have these little cow houses, like a dog house for baby cows. So cute!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

One of the drawbacks of living on the farm is the smell, though many of us don't mind it. I can't remember if ever seeing a farmhouse without a changing room. And whatever work clothes were in there always smelled like the barn.

OMG! I MISS IT!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yeah the smell is something! LOL
Sorry, been in the illegal threads. There are so many lately.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Good Morning. I hope everyone is doing ok so far today!? I'm here, and in a Photo Editor, playin' around with the new BackGround Images I found for My Dragon.

Oh the possibilities! LOL!

edit on 20-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Oooooh, very nice!!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Another grey day. Been wanting to sit outside but without some sun I am uninspired. Going to be another lazy day for me I suppose.

Hope everyone is well.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Good morning Night Star!
I hope you get to see some sunshine today! I will try and send you some of ours.
I was just skimming through this morning before we head out to the the river. It's the busiest weekend of the year. It has been absolute chaos, so far there has been one boat capsized and one head on between two boats. Hopefully the out of towners perform a mass exodus today.

I hope your day goes well and you find some inspiration! Many hugs Night Star (and to everyone here too)!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

Hello Sweetie! I hope you have a truly lovely day!!

LOVE your avatar!!!!!
edit on 20-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm a tired bunny...

Spent the weekend camping in my van at a Beer Festival!
Met up with loads of old pals, made some new ones too.
Great company, great music, great banter and great beers!

I put some photos up on Farcebook if anyone's interested at all?

Time for my beddibyeboes just now methinks!

It's a braw bricht moonlicht nicht the nicht!

Gx

***poofyflit***

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

***poofyflit***

Oi you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................what's THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

LMAO Jane!!!! I know Right?!
Between that and this: "beddibyeboes", I'm thinkin'
Gordy is still feelin' the weekend BrewHawHaws!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sounds like a great time there Gordi!

Finally got outside for some fresh air and hung out with wee Cody. My Mom who lives on the second floor of the apartment building, said that every time she looked out the window, Cody and I were chatting away. She asked what the heck we found to keep talking about. Well...first it was the big nest he spotted in our tree, so we discussed if maybe it was a squirrel nest. He was trying to take a knot out of a piece of rope so I helped and then taught him how to make knots. I read a story to him, he brought over a dead very big black beetle we examined, we played zombie, him being the zombie and me the poor victim, talked about our pets, gardening...he loves his vegetable garden and waters it and watches the plants every day. LOL So...just stuff. The air was cool and comfortable, a welcomed relief.

That's about as exciting as my day got, hanging out with a 6 year old. LOL Love that kid though. He makes me laugh all the time. I marvel when he uses a big word to describe something. I',m always so impressed.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hi guys

RL has been pretty hectic preparing for today.

Tonight I pick up my kids !!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hardly believe this day has come.......Wish me luck

Codydad !!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

You do not require luck old chap!

What you need to do, is be the same kick ass human being you always are!

Seriously though, I hope that all goes well, and that the experience nourishes the souls of both yourself and your progeny!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

So the day has finally arrived! I am so excited for you Cody!!!!! I am sure you will be taking some great photos and telling us all about your wonderful adventures soon. Great big hug!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Mornin' True!

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join