It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Well it sure is quiet at this time of the Mornin' here (except for all the noises of Birds, Crickets, and Frogs, and oh wait, there's some Cicadas in here too and that infernal Hisssssssing.) but, Good Morning just the same. My Nap-Time is over I guess......

To save me some energy, I'm just going to quote what I wrote earlier here.
( Love that copy and Paste, Right?)

Good Morning EveryOne, and,
" There's Coffee and Hot Tea on the counter, right over there along the Wall, so help YourSelf!!
The Coffee and Tea are spiked with Smiles and Laughter!!! "

LOL!!

edit on 12-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Good morning everyone!

I hope the day finds you all in fine fettle!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hey True! Good Mornin' back atchya! I was just finishing up reading an interesting Thread.
A bit bizarre, but interesting...... www.abovetopsecret.com...

How are ya today?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Goodness me. That IS a strange thread!

Yes, I am well enough old chap. Just sitting here at work, without customers to serve. I have already swept up, taken in the mail, changed a few parts on some machines, and generally mooched about aimlessly.

That said, I just took a booking to see what is wrong with the door at the Chinese takeaway place down the road later on. That will be fun!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

You sound busy as a beaver there Bud! Aimless tasks are enjoyable, as they have no intended destination, therefore you are able to fill them with whatever you desire, eh? LOL! Sounds like some of my typical days. You know, when I have a Whole LOT of Nothing to do!! LOL!!!

I'd like your line of Work True. I get into dealing with all kinds of little doo dads, and mechanicals...... Fun Stuff!

Edit: Just realized that i may have sounded like you have done nothing all day. LOL! My remark about aimless tasks was meant tobe about where you said "and generally mooched about aimlessly"....

LOL!!! Kool man?
LOL!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Good morning Family.

I am sitting here right now, with my mouth hanging open.

I've been invited back to co-host the next ATS Live Out of the Box...recording it later today, for Monday night show.
Guess what?

I was sent the line-up of threads to be discussed...and...The Shed 2 is on the line up.

US!!!!! To be discussed on the radio show!!!!

OMG!!! I'm sorry, I can't think straight right now.

Thoughts? Comments? My mouth is still hanging open.

jacy (There is no emoticon for shocked/happy with open mouth and coffee dribbling down chin)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Syx... buddy... you do not need to explain yourself, or be worried that you came across as dismissive of my days work! I would never suspect you of that sort of thinking. You are a stand up guy, and I trust you well enough that I understood what you meant by what you said!

Also, I just bet you would enjoy this line of work! There is an awful lot to recommend it to a person. It has elements which are at once taxing, and relaxing!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Jacy!! How Totally Kool, first that you are asked back as a CoHost!! Second is So Kool as Hell That You guys will be talking about The Shed 2 Thread!!! Wow and Neato there!!! LOL!!!! I'm grinnin ear to ear for Ya Jacy!! This Thread , going HollyWood!!! LOL!!!

Thats Great!!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
*plop*

*flitpoof*

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Right On Bud!! I knew ya most likely knew what I meant and all, but when I re-read that bit, it looked odd.. LOL!! Well, hey, Kinda like me eh? LOL!!! As You know I have that dreaded foot in mouth syndrome, so I was just covering my ass there My Friend!!! LOL!!!! Ya see Jacys Post!!

Yee Hawwww!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane Hi!!! Nice ta see You !!! That is a Perfect GIF!! LOL!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane!!!! I know, right?

I'm a little worried...I want to 'do us proud'.
This place....this family...is so deeply personal to me.

I'm not very familiar with the other topics on the list, lol.
But The Shed...is in my heart.

Hope I don't get all emotional.

jacy-still-gobsmacked

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Go jacy! And Go Shed Go!

Woo!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Jacy I see it That You are the Perfect Person to be Detailing this Thread. Second, as even if/when You DO get Emotional, that's Perfect! How better to show how Truly Amazing and Moving this Thread, Its Predecessors and Members are, Not just to YOU, but ALL of US, and Those who just stop in to say Hello!!! You will be Totally Fine, so don't even Worry about it!!!!

The Shed Rocks!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Right On True!! LOL!!! This is Amazing for This Awesome Place, eh??!!! LOL!!! Even though it's raining like hell here and dark, Painting is cancelled, till maybe later, this really brightened up My day!!! LOL!!!!

Edit: See how much a Life Changer This Place Really is?!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

There is no one else I would recommend for this task.

You already make us proud

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
( The Group watches as CCBears is trying to help Jacy keep her lower jaw from Dragging on the floor with a Wide Smile on ALL Their Faces! Little Sophie, Macy and Mousie are rolling around on the Floor Joyfully playing, giggeling and laughing in their own little Ferret, Cat and Rat Voices in Celebratory Glee!!!!!! )

LOL!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Star and a High 5, er (syx) To You TrueBrit!!!! (OOPS!!! Syx breaks the ceiling fan after missing True's hand!!)

LMFAO!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Thank you for the support, everyone.

I feel a little bit like a mom taking her baby out, and suddenly the paparazzi are taking pictures and asking questions, lol. My first instinct is to protect my baby.

It does make me wonder how many people have been reading The Shed, but aren't adding replies...? I really didn't think anyone (except us) was paying any attention to it.
It has been a 'phenomena' though, at least to us.

Good grief! Somebody please slap this dumbfounded expression off my face!!!!

jacy

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

LOL Jacy!!! evidently there are a Lot coming here, silently. I'd bet word of mouth has spread, and made it popular enough that it was chosen to be on The Show! Right?
And Sorry, I Will not slap you again, well while you are conscious anyway. You are awake this time, and I may not be able to outrun You!! LOL!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join