It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Morning Jacy and Syx! Still half asleep and only had one cup of coffee so I'm not quite functioning yet.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi sweetie!
I'm on coffee #3 here lol....still sleepy, but trying to fight it.
How are you feeling today?

jacy

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

LOL on the 20 yrs thing. I hear ya there! Same goes for the Brilliance and Wit statement! As far as the Lottery, Ya need to ask Foss that the next time He is On the Astral Plane, to look at the Winning Numbers for You!! Wouldn't that be Kool?! Eh? That in itself would show a bit of Universal Cooperation.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good Morning Night!! Nice to see You this morning! (slides a Mug of Coffee to Night!!!)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hah! Good idea!
Fossiiiiiiiii!!!!!! Come visit me in my dreams tonight, and help a sister out! lol

I think we are due a little Universal Cooperation!
I'm not greedy, don't want much for myself. Just want my 'family' to have some peace and security...don't think that's asking a lot.

Apparently I have been living with 'poverty consciousness' and now it's time to be open to receiving.
lol...(I'm kinda joking....kinda serious...)

Maybe I'm just kinda weird.

jacy

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

LOL Jacy! Yah weird is right!! J/K!!! LOL!!! But a good kind of Weird. That's how I see myself mostly too. The Good Kind!!

(However, CC may say different.)

edit on 11-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Pfffft! CC adores you, so apparently she is weird too! (hahahaha)

(just kidding, but you know that!)

Weird is wonderful! I call the 'normal' people...'vanilla'. Plain.
We are more like "rocky road". Nutty but oh-so-good!

I'm getting lottery tickets this weekend.
Would you like your cheque sent in the mail...or shall we all meet up on a cruise, and hand them out there?
jacy

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

LOL!! No question there. She is weird! Explains why She is with me!! LOL!!! Seriously though, I do Love Her Immensely!
Mostly for Puttin up with my crap over the years. Plus for being who She is! The kind who will rotate the pop-tab 180 degrees before it's opened, just to mess with ya! LOL!!!!

As far as a cheque. I can't say as that would be like a plan. Ya remember what I said about me making plans, they usually go south on me. So I'll leave that up to You Jacy! (WAIT!! That's a plan too...... Oh Crap!)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

lol
I don't make a lot of plans either, for exactly the same reason.

This isn't a plan exactly...more like an expectation.
I have always settled for the minimum...never asked for anything for myself.

I've decided to try a different approach now. I have decided that wonderful things are going to happen, and I'm going to share them with the people I love...the people who truly deserve to have wonderful things happen.

There is no plan...no logic...nothing concrete.
I'm just 'throwing it out' into the Universe...with full expectation that it will come to fruition.

Yes, I read 'The Secret'....tarot cards, runes, and astrology.
Everything tells me that I must be 'open to receive'....so why not?

Besides...if I don't believe that things are going to improve...I will end up deeply depressed.
This kind of crazy is the lesser of two evils, lol.
jacy

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I get it. Makes sense too. Kinda like The universe works on balance. So for all the Negative crap that's happened to You, Us all, time for the scales to get balanced out.
God forbid the day(s) that this will happen, but our lives will end. I have 3 relatives who have been around for a long time.
Survey says, " They will pass on." I am inline for inheritance from those of whom I spoke. Truth is, I will probably feel worse about the $ than anything.By getting it in that way. Guilt sucks. But both will happen. $ + Guilt.

Should be enough for CC and I get the hell out of this place. Like She said, it will hurt our Grandaughter and Daughter though. So more Guilt? Or do we try to make it work out for us here is the dilemma. I kinda think that if we could be in at least a different abode, that it will help us. In a different area too, of course. Just what area is another quandry......
Plus it would be nice to at least help all of us get together. If some can pay part, kool. If not, kool too. I'd love to be able to foot the bill for it all. Only time will tell...... Like ya say, we have to hope for better......

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

CC, I wasn't ignoring You. Figured we would be talking about all you mentioned, here at home, but wanted to at least acknowledge your Post OnLine. Love Ya!!! Me.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Aww Syx....when my father died, I did receive some money. Not a huge amount, but more than I ever had before.

My relationship with my dad was difficult...it's a long story.
The money didn't feel like mine. I helped a lot of people, and gave most of it away. It didn't last long at all.

I could have looked after myself, set myself up with some sort of security...but I didn't think about myself.
I knew too many people who needed help, including my kids...at the time. Friends took advantage of me...they are no longer my friends.

I still want to help people, but now I wish I'd had a little self-preservation in mind. (ain't getting any younger)

I just have to believe that good things are going to happen...I have to.
Helping others is what makes me happy, I can't change that. I now realize that I need to look after me too.

Live and learn, I guess.
jacy

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Kinda know what Ya mean, as far as helpin others. Funny how the needy ones always find us suckers. Suckers to them as they know how to use us. Well, some of them anyway.
I'll pull over to help a stranded motorist, Woman, and Elderly. Too much bad could happen with some guys, so I hate to, but will usually let them be to their own devices. Or at least slow down and ask them if they need any help......
I tell people when their tail light(s) are out. You know, little stuff that makes me fee like I am contributing to the betterment of, well, anything......

Ok enough about all that! So where is the story heading? I did see some odd pages back that gordy has set us up with a quest, map, and stuff. And Jane has a lot of input here too. And a page or two back, TDawg mentioned some stuff about all this. Ya better look, if you haven't. He will jump Ya on it, if you don't !!! LOL!! And You Young Lady, I'm sure will be putting in something new, soon? (Nudge Nudge)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Ohh....I'm not going to be able to write anything this morning.
My partner has actually been home sick for the week, and in a little while I have to take him to an appointment.

When I get a chance, I will go back and re-read...and see what I can add, without disrupting everyone else's stories.

I will have to log off soon, to plaster my war-paint on, hehe....also decide who I want to be today...rock chick? hippy-chick? it's all in the wardrobe and accessories.

jacy

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Didn't mean today, silly!
Hippy Rocker sounds about right, eh? LOL!
Sorry Mark's not feeling well. Hope his appt goes well too.
I also have an appt at 11 central time zone so will be heading off shortly too. Wish Him best of luck for me. After telling Him Hi, for me of course! LOL!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star thanks nightstar...i am trying my best..again thanks..

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Gotta Fly. Back Later. Have a Good One!! Later, Syx.

edit on 11-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
jacy i will write about this when we get back syx has to see his dr today...started writting but then seen the time...thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hey Guys They're Heeeeeere!

Back from The CandyMan. My Pain Clinic Doctor. I was gonna ask him if I could call him that, when talking to Him, but figured I better not. The guy has a real good sense of Humor and all but That may be pushing it!! LOL!!!!

He did tell me when we first met that I looked Like Jesus. I laughed and told him that , Yah, I've heard that one before. Also I get, Willie Nelson, Jeff Bridges, and Nick Nolte sometimes too. I usually reply with something like, " Yah, how kool is it that they look just like Me." LOL!!!!

I met a gal a while back when paying our water bill that looked and sounded like Rachel Ray. The TV cooking show lady. I told her, "Hey you ever here that Rachel Ray looks and sounds just like You?" She replied, "Now that was original." I'm like "What?" She said she'd never heard that pick-up line before! I didn't mean it that way, just thought it was more respectful to the gal, by saying it that way. Ya know?

Any way, I'm chatterin' so goin to cruise some Threads. I'll be here, and there, and over there, and down that way, and...... LOL!!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
thanks truebrit...a reply to: TrueBrit

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join