It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Jane wandered on to the deck of the Red Dragon........
"Blimmey........these townies just can't handle all this sea air! I can hear Homer and Dawg snoring from down here!
Ah well time for a dip."

She climbed onto the plank and dived into the clear turquoise sea.......

(That's Bora Bora in case anybodys wondering
)
Rainbows
Jane
edit on 26-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm pulling a "Cody meep-meep!" to say 'hi' if anyone's around....and now going back to catch up on what I've missed!
*big smooshy hugs* and thank you to everyone for keeping our place alive!!!

jacy

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So, now that Jacy's been rescued, anyone know what distant shore we're all destined to head to?

I'm just kind of relaxing in the shade right now - Three days of cleaning, hiking, and sweating, and then real life kicks me back to work tomorrow.

@Homer & TDawg - You guys will probably be having a heart-attack, but someone over here has completely burnt their steaks on the grill; not only does it look like they have never used one before, but the smell of burnt steaks is horrible.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Totally irritating Foss! Thanks for pushing my buttons. But it was his/her money that was wasted and not mine so I shouldn't be to agitated, but hell, I still am.

It's really not that hard!
edit on 26-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Good Lord!! What's that SMELL?

Oh hey, fossi!! *hugs*
This back-tracking is getting confusing, lol.
How are you??

jacy

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I'm with you there - I keep trying to insert my add-ons to the story, only to find it's changed within a day's worth of posting

Apart from desperately needing a shower (sweat + burnt food != nice smelling), I'm doing alright - Feeling any better today?

a reply to: TDawgRex

Even I can cook steaks on a grill, and I don't even own one - It's pretty smoky over here, but supposedly it's going to rain, so that should take care of some of the smell.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I am feeling much better today, thank you!
Yes, the story is off in a few directions, lol...but what I was doing before, was taking everyone's additions, and placing them into my original story. I've kind of had real life issues, and haven't done any writing for awhile...and I'm sorry.

If I could have a couple of good, responsibility and migraine-free days....I could write!!

Dawg...Hiya! Must *hug the Dawg* in the new Shed, hehe.

Sorry to admit this guys, but I can't cook a steak to save my life. I don't bbq very well either.

Oh well, it's nice to be here when you're here!
I hope everyone else is good...and just happy-busy....or sleeping, lol.
jacy

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Probably sleeping, or having a party. as it is Memorial Day after all - I was out & about myself, going back to my little tiny town where I grew up (it's the only place that has ever felt like home to me).

Although right now, it's about 85 degrees, and there's not a breeze in sight, so my cat is sleeping on my feet, and I'm drowsing off. I've also got a headache starting to form, which means that some kind of wet weather is on its way.

Glad to hear you're feeling better

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Aww...geez, I'm sorry that you're getting a headache!

I just put the weather channel on, not sure why...it's never accurate...anyways, I guess we are supposed to get rain tonight and tomorrow. Today was beautiful, it got pretty hot.

I completely forgot it was a U.S. holiday today...I hope you enjoyed it. (and I hope your head doesn't get worse).
How small is the town where you grew up?

jacy

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hiya Shedders!

I hope every one is well! Massive hugs!

Hiya Jaky-Sis! I'm getting confused with the story as well. I think I'm sticking to chit chat for a while and leave the stories to others.

How are your migrains today? Better I hope?

I'm glad to see you got to see your daughters the other day!

Hiya Dawg! Did you have fun at your friends the other day? And hows Baby Stella doing?

I've kind of been taking a break from writing here, I'm still trying to get my head around everything so far.

Hiya Foss! Great additions to the story btw, I love your style of writing.

Your poor neighbours are probably going to be eating burnt toast for tea.

Jane, I love that picture, when are we going?

Everyone else much love and hugs!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

As long as we don't get any severe storms, my headaches will only be a minor annoyance - If we have severe weather within an hour away, then they become worse as the storms get closer (I've found it useful when hiking, as I could tell how long I had before the storms would roll in, and I needed to be back home). That day where we had severe weather all day long was the worst - felt like electric shocks were passed through me, and on top of all that I had to work. Then again, the storms were directly on top of us, so I should've seen it coming.

My small town is probably only about 2,000 people, not including the actual township - Like most of the small towns, it was a farm-based community (I lived in one of the older subdivisions for most of the time). Really an "Our Town" kind of place; a football field is actually bigger than the town, and most of the original buildings are still standing. Everyone that lives there knows one-another, even if people like me don't actually live there. They do an annual parade out there on Memorial Day, and I still like to attend, because I've made it a tradition since graduating.

Today was beautiful - almost a shame to have to get up early tomorrow, but it needs to be done.
-James foss

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

That's why I try to write humorous, yet generic additions. So they can be fit in anywhere they are needed for filler, or not at all. It's all good and a great exercise for the old brain.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

Baby Stella is doing good...though dad can be a ass at times. But that's just my opinion. As far as I am concerned, his wife carried Stella for 9 months plus so I think he needs to step up to the plate and help alleviate some of the duties so she can get some much needed rest. That's why I left Sunday at O' Dark thirty.

But the family is there and helping...and that can be stressful as it is some times.
They might mean well, but they aren't helping.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Dawg, I love all the additions! I actually get mail from lurkers who are enjoying the story/thread, even though they don't participate. Every one of us has a different writing style, but EVERYONE has a sense of humour!! Sometimes it's like a comedy routine in here, lol.

Tsu-Sis! *hugs* I'm doing much better, thank you!! Please write some more when you feel like it...you always make me laugh hard.

fossi...That's nice that you go back...where everyone knows you. I was born in a huge city (Toronto), moved to a large-sized city, and now I'm in a small town of about 35,000. I love going to the same stores, etc. and seeing people I know. This town has become home now, after about 15 years of living here.

jaky

Edit: My daughter just called the house phone, so I know she wants a long gab, lol...I'm logging off.
Good night everybody! Love you oodles!
xoxo

edit on 26-5-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: Tsu322

Baby Stella is doing good...though dad can be a ass at times. But that's just my opinion. As far as I am concerned, his wife carried Stella for 9 months plus so I think he needs to step up to the plate and help alleviate some of the duties so she can get some much needed rest. That's why I left Sunday at O' Dark thirty.

But the family is there and helping...and that can be stressful as it is some times.
They might mean well, but they aren't helping.

Lol, I know what you mean about families, mine are more of a hinderence than a help most of the time.

I get the pleasure of visiting them tomorrow.

Aww, your friend is probably knackered, I doubt he's had much sleep in the last few days.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I used to think of 10,000 people plus was a city...LOL My little town where I did High School after my Dad retired was 3300 when I joined the military and now it's 15,000. I run red lights every time I go to visit (that weren't there the last time)...and they've added roundabouts as well!
It's a plot I tell ya!

The town I plan on moving too, actually about two miles outside of it has a pop, of about 850. But they all get along, have a community garden that everyone pitches in, a Spiritualist Camp every summer three months outta the year and they are near enough to anything you need, but far enough off the map for any one to bother them.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsu322

Aww, your friend is probably knackered, I doubt he's had much sleep in the last few days.

He's a idiot, (though I love him as a brother). He seems to think that Baby Stella will settle into a routine by Wednesday or so. And even though he has already raised one kid...they are not all the same. And this is his wife's first child as well.

I do hope the best for them though.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Night night, see you soon.

Send your daughter hugs from me.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I got confused with the story too. I thought we were taking off in the ships to go find Jacy and then Jacy was found right away. LOL

Like Foss, I'm wondering where we are taking off to and What our purpose is supposed to be for leaving the shed. Once I know what's going on I'll be able to write something. Unless I do like Dawg and post generic stuff.

It was a nice holiday and we had a barbecue and party for little Cody. He is 6 now. Lot of kids and at least 3 were on meds which is sad, but seeing how they were acting it is no wonder. Good Lord! One kid climbed on top of the roof of a car. One got on the roof of the cellar. There were sturdy barrels he climbed on to get to the little roof.
Few little kid fights and yelling and crying. You know how that goes where one kid has a toy and even though there are tons of toys to play with another kid is going to want the same damned toy. LOL But most of the day into evening went very well. Good food, good company and conversation.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I'm sure they will be fine when they get into it, unless he's just being lazy.

Aww, send them hugs from me.

You're moving somewhere with a pop of 850? You're not joining a cult are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join