It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! LOL!! Aw, C'mon on, just let the Rat wander around! Be sure to have the camera ready. You know, for that Kodak Moment!! LOL!!!

edit on 10-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
LOL! Put Mousie the rat back then the nurse came. Mousie is soft as a bunnie.

Gotta make some ciggs and maybe catch a movie. Where the hell is everybody?????????

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Hey Night! Umm, I believe Jacy is tending to cosmetic issues. Not sure about anyone else. So far just us, and Jacy this morn...... I miss those who don't show up here for days on end and always hope they are ok.....

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I hope they are ok too!!!!!!

I remember coming into these threads and having to go through pages to catch up. Now...a few people here and there and crickets.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I know right? But in all fairness, it was winter and we were mostly bound indoors and all, so......

I was bored earlier and remembered a website I created a LONG time ago, with a web tv unit. Was fun to do and learn HTML Programming Language. Wanna see? It needs a LOT of work though as a Lot of the links don't work. There's a poem there I wrote for CC, about her losing so many in the Year 1999, and my GrandPa. Sad, but it helped her. Ya can see my sentimental side in it......The link for the poem don't work, but I have the link to the page it was on.

Edit: syxpak.tripod.com... website of mine.
syxpak.tripod.com... poem

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
On an island now after a Flight to find TDawg, CC, Syx and Ray prepare for a night's rest......

After they land, the trio sees that indeed it is TDawg sleeping next to the warm fire. CC remarks, let's get a little shuteye, eh?"
"You guys go ahead. I'm thinkin' I want to do a little Scouting around this place. I'll be overhead keeping an eye on things, so catch some ZZZzzz's."
CC wraps her PolarBear arms around little Ray as they curl up next to the fire and soon drift off to sleep.
Seeing this, Syx changes his mind and decides to walk the area for a while before flyin off. He shifts into human form and walks around the vicinity and heads off towards the woods. The forest is full of Banana trees, Coconut trees, and others bearing what appear to be fruits of some kind.
Choosing a Blue, wide but flat item, he takes a taste.
"ACKKK!!!" is his response to that! 'Man, I need to tell the others not to eat that one!' He thinks to himself.
All of a sudden, Syx is perplexed as he notices his eyesight beginning to blur. Then he watches in amazement as he seems to be floating up in the air! NO, it is not Him rising, it must be His Soul/Spirit! He can see himself standing on the forest floor as he watches his body get further and further away! He continues to drift high above the area and can now see the others by the fire, and the island becoming smaller by the second!
'Fantastic! How Wonderous this is!!' Syx thinks.
'Welcome Syx!' He hears in an eerie but familiar voice.
Looking around quickly, and perplexed, Syx can finally see a Human form getting closer to him in the air.
'FOSS!!!??? WTF Man!? What is going on!?'
Foss replies, 'Syx! So good to see You! It's about time you found this Plane. I have been coming here for a long time hoping some day one of You guys would show up. What technique did you use?'
'Umm, I bit into a Blue Fruit down there.' Syx said as he pointed to the island.
'Saphire, or Faded?' Foss asked.
'Well, umm, uh, Saphire I think.' Syx stammered.
'Good. The Faded would make you terribly sick in a few hours. The other will not harm you at all.'
'Really?! I about chucked up what I DID Try!"
Laughing, Foss replied, 'Yes, it has a bad taste at first, but have you noticed that goes away very quickly?'
'Come to think of it, I cannot taste it anymore. Enough of that, what is going on!!?'
'This is The Astral Plane. Souls travel this place, some at will, others after meditations of sorts, or like you, after eating that Fruit! There are many different realms in The Astral.'
'Is that how we all ended up at The Shed?'
'I believe so Syx. Souls of different types tend to attract one another so that is why our group has as many members as there are! I'm sure others will join us in our adventures as time passes. That's what makes The Shed so special.'
(To be continued......)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ok Guys. For those who may not have heard TrueBrit's voice, Here ya go! Thanx for the Permit True! And Hey, I didn't know you were a YouTubian?! Kool Beans Man! Me too! Haven't added any vidz to my account there for a long time, but that's the procrastinator in me. LOL!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
(Syx takes leave of this realm to go into the land of real. Needs to spend some quality time with CC. Diving off the nearest cliff, Syx falls faster and faster. Forgetting he is still in human form, he crashes into the surf far below.
"Oh for cryin out loud anyway!"......)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I mainly started my account on YouTube, in order to present a few small videos, documenting the conditions during a severe storm which blew over my nation. All we suffered down our end was a damaged bit of fencing, but other locations in the country got hit pretty badly. Anyway, the videos I made were added to a thread I made on ATS. You might say that I started my account so that I could present the occasional video to ATS, with the intention of being able, if the need or opportunity arose, to participate in capturing events as they occur, if they happen to be going on within my eyeline, when I am also in possession of a camera.

Although the storm is thus far the only thing that has occurred since I started the account, which allowed me to capture a video in the moment, I still think that it is a good service to have at ones disposal, just in case. Till something staggering happens, and I get video of it, I will post the occasional random video just for the hell of it.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I joined there a while back just to put up some conspiritorial vidz I had found there. The place has a lot of craziness going on too with some of the member videos. Many have running series and are fun to follow. Were anyway, haven't really hung out there for months........
Speaking of staggering, we had a short clip of me, taken by CC a while back of me about to hit the floor! Funny stuff. I'll have to ask her if she still has it. LOL!! Good for some laughs, at my expense, for sure! LOL!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
HIDE!

Throwing off the covers and before knew it, he was behind a tree. Trying to clear the cobwebs from his mind he shook his head and looked around him. He saw Syx flying off towards the horizon with what looked like a bear on it's back.

"That infernal busybody dragon", came the thought to his mind.

"Huh?", shaking his head again.

"Hungry."

Dawg rummaged around his ruck and shortly came up with some Jerky. As he sat on the edge of the forest eating, he scanned the air and sea around him. He knew something was after him and that it would come from one of these two fronts.

"You have to protect yourself, the secret must remain safe."

"Where the hell did that thought come from?" Dawg thought, but soon lost himself in making a Ghillie suit.

"Gotta find the Stones", he thought. "No, wait...Jane. I have to find Jane."

A short time later he was thinking about the Stones and had forgotten about Jane. Every one else was a hindrance to finding the Stones. If he couldn't use them, then he did not need them.

Further on his journey he sat to rest. "How can I use these people who are not used to being here. They're gullible, naive and most of all...nice. I think I can use that."

Dawg began to chuckle and it was not all that humorous.
edit on 10-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I hope I haven't scared everybody off!

It's a story people! I'm not that bad a guy.

Or am I? BWhahahahaha!

Kidding! I'm kidding!

Or am I? BWhahahahaha!

STOP THAT!

Time to get back at those keyboards folks and bring this story to a close at some point, be it 50 or another 400 pages. But I insist that the three that are chronicling it must agree. Jane, Jacy and Gordi. They should have the final say.

And no hard feelings either!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

TDawg Bud!! You're BAck!! Good to see Ya My Friend!!

Ok goin up to read yer addition!! brb

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Good Job Bud! Starred! And Yes I agree that this should end some time in the next ten or so years. What? Ok, if this one ends another had better get started again right away or I will go insane!
I gotta have someone to pick on. Or vice versa. CC just smacks me! LOL!!!

Edit: (Syx calls TDawg on the cell to get him back online...... Hmm, no answer, Oh Wait! Crap, its the weather station. WTF?! Trying again he get's The Pharmacy.... Man...... Realizing TDawg NEVER Gave Syx his number, or did anyone else for that matter, he gives up.... Hmmm, maybe Astral Travel?......) ( Hey My #'s available for anyone who wants it......)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
True! Hey!! Saw ya peek in. C'mon Man! I need help here. Well company anyway...... La La La La.

Sittin here twiddlin my fingers and toes, and playin with the pencils. Feels like I'm Just sittin on the Group W Bench...... LOL!!!!!

Edit:
( CUE Ruff for the Group W clip......)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
True! Hey!! Saw ya peek in. C'mon Man! I need help here. Well company anyway...... La La La La.

Sittin here twiddlin my fingers and toes, and playin with the pencils. Feels like I'm Just sittin on the Group W Bench...... LOL!!!!!

Edit:
( CUE Ruff for the Group W clip......)

Keep twiddling Syx, you and CC's time is coming...

PS: don't take it seriously....part of the story line.
edit on 10-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Lol! Hey I know how to take it Man! Let it fly!! LOL!!!

Ummm, the vid didn't play. If it was the group W vid, I can pull one up. Was mainly a tease for Ruff. LOL!!!!

Oh now it works? Go figure ATS?! LOL!!!

That was a good part of that movie Bud!! LOL!!!!

Oh it was a diff clip that played. I'M SO CONFUSED!!!! (In Vinny Barbarinos voice!LOL!!)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Yea the first didn't fly for some reason. I had to peplace it with Dr. Evil. LOL

That one should play...but the first was oh...so...much...better. Bummer

edit on 10-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Ya got me wonderin now man! Don't do that. You know, make me think and all. Man some people are so frikkin mean!! LMAO!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

this is the one that wouldn't play, but set the right tone.

Can you view it?

www.youtube.com...

I'm usually good at posting pics and vids, but lately I'm having problems. BBCode maybe?

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join