It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: TDawgRex
Arthur? Same one as from Arthur and the Invisibles? Just wonderin'......

Oh and here T, have one of these! One is enough for a 6-Pak a day for 3,300 some odd yrs!!
Yee Haw!!!

I know that six-pack well. G. Hielmann Brewing Company. LaCrosse, WI.

My 'ol stomping ground when I was a bit younger.

I'll be returning next year. (Don't know if that is a blessing or a curse?)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Still here for a few Bud. Always fun to go back to the old stompin grounds, for me anyways...

I grew up in the quad cities, milan, moline, rockisland, south from Wisc on the mississippi river. I am homesick to bro...... Think that's why my Funk so much anymore...Alas....
but Hey, there's always this!!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I need to sit down on a rainy day and read for a whole day to catch up on your adventures! I wanted to bounce in and say hi and give everyone a huge ((((((((((hug)))))))))))! It's the best place to catch so many friendly faces at once!

Summer is in full swing, the gardens are happy and my honey just finished building my cedar smokehouse for me last weekend. We have been fine tuning it all week and building a temporary outdoor kitchen so I can make my meats and jellies outside this year.
Hopefully I have some wifi signal in the back yard and I will be able to catch up quicker.

Well, back to some reading before my lazy time is up. Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans, and I hope every last one of you has a great summer. And if that ship needs refuge anywhere, there are the most gorgeous uninhabited lakes around here and midnight sun to enjoy it all night long.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
NightStar! Here's something I was gonna show You, like months ago. Being the Space Case I am, kept forgettin...... Bought it yrs ago. Thought ya might like to see it. Feathers are gettin a bit beaten, but ya get the picture. Measures 26 inches across. Have a good one today!

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Thanks for showing me
I have had made a few hanging decorations with feathers wound in leather or suede cord and added beads for gifts. I also have a feather decoration called a talking feather where indian symbols are painted onto the feather.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

So good to see you Honey! Oooh a cedar smokehouse, how cool! Nice that you make your own jellies too!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Good tunes there Syx!!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It's good to see you too Night Star, I hope your summer is going great!
I'm excited about the smoker, I have my first attempt at jerky soaking in my tried and true salmon brine recipe. We are going to start it up this afternoon. Jellies and jams and sauces are so much better homemade too. My little outdoor set up has inspired me this year, I always have plenty to do, but I would rather be outside this time of year and this is the perfect compromise.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

Sounds awesome. You must take great pride in doing these things yourself! I bet everything is really delicious too!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi guys

Sorry for my absence, but in my defence, events with my kids in Israel, and work had me pretty stressed out this week and I would have been a terrible contributor. So I thought it better to stay away.

However my kids are safe
and I am back on top at work and even have a whole weekend off

I must have been a nightmare for the cuddle monster but she never complained once .................... what an angel

I haven't caught up yet so please forgive me if missed something important.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo how are we all ?

Cody

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

From my angle, all things seem good at the moment, aside from the apalling weather.

Other than that, things are pretty much ok! Did a little job just before the end of my working day, which went very smoothly and quickly. The part went in perfectly, first time, and I was pretty bloody happy with that, but all I want to do now is drink a vast amount of water with ice in it!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oddly what you call bloody awful I love.

However to this weathers detriment is the fact that I have to wear a rubber mask (leave it Gbro) whilst working in the spray shop, and guess where I've been all week ? Yep.

Damn near drowned in my own sweat on more than one occasion !!!

I know Tsu was on a post ban, anyone heard from her ?

Cody

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

WHAT?

I did not know Tsu was post banned?
edit on 4-7-2014 by TrueBrit because: Removed unnecessary wording.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

She wrote a thread about something the T's & C's definitely don't allow, that got 404'd so she rewrote it in a different way hoping it would be OK, but it was still right over line apparently.

Then post ban.

But that was .................... hang on I'll check me phone .............................26th June I'll text her now and see how she is

Cody

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well, that sucks nuts. Wish her well for me!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I didn't know she was post banned either. I was wondering where she was. Haven't seen others in here either. Figured it was because it was Summer.

True, I'm with you, I hate the heat and humidity!!! Finally raining like hell and cooled off nicely. Of course we may get a hurricane, unless that has changed. Even if we do, we don't get them anywhere near as bad as the South.

Feeling tired and un-inspired, maybe I'll check out a good spooky movie. Flit Poof!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Will do bro I'll do it right now

Hi Night, what we watching ? I'm in the mood for a horror

Cody

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Just did

She said she is very well

I'm knackered bro and I need a bath, looking forward to a well deserved sleep later, and no alarm in the morning too-boot

Woooooohoooooooooooooooo

Cody

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
BREAKING:

Tsu sends her best to you all

Cody

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Oddly what you call bloody awful I love.

However to this weathers detriment is the fact that I have to wear a rubber mask (leave it Gbro) whilst working in the spray shop, and guess where I've been all week ? Yep.

Damn near drowned in my own sweat on more than one occasion !!!

I know Tsu was on a post ban, anyone heard from her ?

Cody

Yuck - Tell Tsu to stop doing whatever she was doing to get the ban, and get back on here!

And, Happy 4th to everyone in America! Mine consisted of sleeping through the alarm, almost getting hit by several people who apparently cannot turn a left turn (I mean, is it really that hard to adjust yourself in the middle of the turn, so that you do not hit cars in the oncoming left turn lane?), and home-made burgers). And this weekend will be spent outdoors all day long.

How's the other Shedders?
-foss

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I can usually find a lot of spooky things on youtube like haunted castles and investigations and movies. It gets addicting though, I keep saying just one more and am up until the birds start singing. LOL

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join