It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Flyin around lookin for his friends, Syx heads to sea......

Gordy hope You have a great VayCay Bud! Hope You mend proper quick!

TDawg Buddy!! HEY Whassup?!?! Umm, feelin' right and Being right are not always the same thing Dude! LOL! But I already know You know this.

Night! Hi Young Lady! Going to check out the link, like right now! BRB......

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Waves at Syx!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night! That was funny stuff! LOL!!

Edit: HI Night! (Waving) This place is funny too. Says you arent here. Then ya post!?!? WTF Man!! ?? LOL!!!!!
edit on 2-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This Thread was eerily quiet today. Like ALL Day No Posts?!?! Well till just a while ago......Hope everyone is doing ok. I know real life and all, but Wow!???
I popped in this morn to have Coffee with someone, anyone? but I guess I scared em away?? LOL HEY I took a shower this week!!! LMAO!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I'm always here. I live here.

Yes I have watched the vid like 4 times and it still amazes and amuses me. Hahahaha! That is quite a kid!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It's summer Styx and people have vacations and other real life stuff going on. Some aren't feeling well. Me, I'm a nervous wreck even with my depression and anxiety pills. More tests means they may find more wrong with me or...cancer again. I hope not! Been there, done that and don't want to do that again. My hair is nice and long again and I want to keep it that way!

Don't mean to bring the place down with negativity. I always have a sense of humor and love to hear about the happiness and joy of other members.

So hot and humid outside. I swear when I went out Teusday It was like torture. I sweat like a pig and that is just so un-lady like. LOL I stayed inside today where it was cool and comfy.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Good Mornin' People! Nice cool sunny morning here. I'm hoping today treats you all ok......

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

It's baking down here in the South East of England at the moment! Got the fan on "holy hellfire it's warm out there" and am keeping my liquids high. Apparently it is only twenty degrees out there, but I trust that about as much as I trust GCHQ not to do something immoral with my internet data!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Bummer on the Heat thing True! (turning my fan to aim towards True) Here ya go! This will help!!??? LOL!!!
Couple days ago here it was hotter than hell and high humidity to boot. One of those days when ya sweat yer ass off when not even doing anything!
20 degrees?! You talking celsious? I have no idea what that means in those terms. I still go by farenheit here...... Can't spell either one, but you know............

Edit: Heading of to my Pain Clinic soon, so catch ya's later on...... Syx.

edit on 3-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Morning Gentlemen! Been hot and humid here. Staying in where it's air conditioned and comfortable, otherwise I would melt into a puddle. This is one time I am actually thankful to be disabled and don't have to work. I used to work in factories where there was no air conditioning and fans just blew hot air around. We would literally at times get sick to our stomachs and dizzy like you're about to pass out. It was like torture.

Helping Mom with her laundry today and just relaxing. Have a great day!!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Quick check-in...

Hi Folks,
I'm heading off for about 10 days, first to AVIEMORE for a weeks holiday with the family, then straight on to STONEHAVEN FESTIVAL with my mates for some musical shenanigans!

Be good while I'm away, steer the ships to calm waters, stay happy, healthy and strong!
I will see you on my return...

(Don't forget to feed Sporky!)

Big G

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Good Morning to Everyone taking the time to visit here today! Hope You All have a good one.
Independence Day here in the U. S. of A. today.
Doesn't seem right to celebrate Freedoms, that have been and are being stripped away every day though.
I know that seems cynical, but is true.
Would be nice, kinda, to be as disillusioned as some are and act as though everything is hunky dory.
Maybe I should have taken the Blue Pill instead of the Red? (Matrix Movie reference to those who may not know......)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here's a nice Pile of Titanium Metal Shavings for Sporky! Should keep Him happy for a while......

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Hey Syx! Happy 4th to ya!

Now get outta here and have a BBQ, some brew-ha's and fireworks...just don't blow a finger off.
And most of all...have fun!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

TDawg Bud! HEY!!! Yah YAh Yah...... We are going to try to enjoy today/Tonight. Saw some FireWorks in South Chicago Heights last night. Was fun to be with our Grandaughter and all.
Going to Daughters later too to watch a parade, right from their Side Deck! Goes right past I guess. Then later on, FireWorks in their little burg......
And Yah, I plan to toss down a few later on. I'll have one or several for ya Bud! LOL!!!
I do feel better than I did when I dropped my first Post this morn. Had to rant a bit I guess. Thanx man. I appreciate the push! LOL!!!
You have a Good One Too TDawg!!

edit on 4-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hello Everyone! Raining here, but it has cooled down some. Have a great day!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
NightStar! Here's something I was gonna show You, like months ago. Being the Space Case I am, kept forgettin...... Bought it yrs ago. Thought ya might like to see it. Feathers are gettin a bit beaten, but ya get the picture. Measures 26 inches across. Have a good one today!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The weekend should be great for ya though once Arthur passes by.

Stay safe!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex
Arthur? Same one as from Arthur and the Invisibles? Just wonderin'......

Oh and here T, have one of these! One is enough for a 6-Pak a day for 3,300 some odd yrs!!
Yee Haw!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Ok, off for some groceries and stuff. Later on EveryBody and have a good one!! Syx.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join