It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 389
<< 386  387  388    390 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

i am so happy for you true...i am sure any thing you do with your son he will love...i am sure just being around him is a great enjoyment for you both..i wished my parents did more things with me when i was growing up..but my dad did take me fishing alot of the time..but some times he just wanted to go my him self so i felt pushed away...i can never go fishing again with my dad...:'(...so enjoy every minute you have with him...doing a happy dance for you...glad no one can see it...lol....

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

i so want a cat...lol..but this place is way to small for one right now...

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Love the avatar CC! Laughed at the chunky dunk image earlier! LOL

Oh I just love my new boy.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

thanks...thats mike's grand parents...my grandma didnt show up for my wedding...

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

LOL on that CC!! That's a good one!!!

edit on 13-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Beautiful couple! Love it!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Here's my new sweet boy! I don't like how any of the pics came out as they do not do him any justice at all.

edit on 13-4-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
He has long legs and a nice pointy face and long tail. He is sleek and gorgeous. These pics just aren't showing how gorgeous he is. I need to find a good name and don't want to rush it. His other family called him Ralph. UGH! Any adopted cat I ever had, I changes their names. The cats don't mind at all and learn their new names quickly. I have been calling him kitty and pretty boy all night, just throwing the Ralphie in for familiarity as he has just lost his home and family and needs to adjust. He is adjusting so well! He is already rubbing against my legs and letting me pick him up.

Reminds me of a little horse with the long snout and legs. LOL The cat that I had before him was a Persian with a squished in face and short legs. LOL Oh I feel like a Mother with a brand new baby. So happy and excited with this elegant creature walking around and making itself at home. I love him so much!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

:O

KITTY!

What a handsome fellow! The last of the pictures you posted seems to be the best shot!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

As it turned out, I took him down to the beach, and we threw rocks into the sea together for a bit, and then walked back to my place! I had to put him in one of my sweaters, because he had forgotten to bring one with him. I think I shall have to surprise him soon, with a little leather jacket, and a denim waistcoat. In short, it is time that I made my son a patch jacket!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Good Morning! Sun is out and it looks like it will be a nice Day!

Hope all Of You Have a Good One!!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hello True! I can't imagine a better place to hang out than the beach! I bet your son would just love a leather jacket and denim waist coat! Imagine the look on his face when he gets them!

Hello Syx!

Hello to whoever is popping in this morning!

Cloudy today, but warm. We finally have warm weather and can open windows and sigh with relief. LOL

Last night, I finally got Kitty to sit on the couch with us. He was wagging his tail for the longest time and sitting there all content. So adorable! This morning at 5 am I hear meow! Meow! I was like oh no sweet kitty, it's way too early! I did get up at 8 am and fed him and pet him for a while. Now he's sleeping and I need a nap. LOL

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
So ...

Yesterday evening found me in the City of London, amongst the aging facades and staggering architectures of the metropolis. My best friend and I had graced the fair capital for a very specific purpose, that of bearing witness to the sheer awesomeness that is the sonic mastery of Mr Devin Townsend, and his band, The Devin Townsend Project, and at no less of a venue, than the world famous Royal Albert Hall!

That's right, you heard me, Devin Townsend, at the Royal Albert Hall!

Let me tell you this, right from the get go... that place was RAMMED to the rafters with metal heads! The sound quality was amazing, and Mr Townsend and his cohorts played a blinder all night long. From just after seven thirty, until quarter past eleven, we got our socks rocked off! We were up in the gods, with an occluded view of the stage, but none of that mattered a damn, because we could see not only the stage, but the activity of the crowd as well, and the whole event had a solid feel of community about it.

Every person in the building knew all the words to all the songs, or so it seemed, such was the volume of the crowds involvement in proceedings! I also got to witness something I never thought I would see, that being a full on double circle mosh, opening up in the arena area at the Royal Albert Hall! When one thinks of that venue, it brings to mind chamber music, string quartets, The Proms, classical composers and visionary conductors, not to mention an overwhelming air of pretension!

But last night saw all those concepts of what the Royal Albert Hall is for, totally evaporate before the crushing might of the Devin Townsend Project.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hi Folks,
Sorry, I haven't been on in ages!

RL is busy busy busy

Rehearsing and gigging with both bands (going well!)
Work is just maaaaad just now.
and I've been busy at weekends with jobs around the house & garden, as well as being away a couple of weekends too.

It was Chrissie's dad's 90th birthday party on Sunday!
Here's a wee photo of the family at the event...

Is the new shed up yet?
Who's got the tools?
Up a bit, left a bit... right - put the bolts in now....
That bit looks wonky!! (Oh, sorry - That's Mike! LOL)

Who's got the paint?
Are we goin' Rainbow stylee again??
(I think it should be tartan!!! ROFL)

OK, I'm off again...

Gx

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Sounds like you had an awesome time at the concert! I haven't been to a concert in years. When I was younger, I was always going to concerts, meeting bands, lived for them. Now, they are so damned expensive it's unbelievable, but then again, what isn't? LOL

I'm glad you had such an amazing night!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Awwww, Gordi, miss you so much! Beautiful family photo! Happy Birthday to your Father-In Law!!!!
Glad that you are busy in a good way. What's in the garden??

Don't worry, new shed will be up really soon and we will leave a crumb trail so you can find us.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ok my Friends and lurkers, I'm going to set up The Shed 3 tonight so that we can begin the new chapter in our story and continue on with our daily chit chat without a doom ending date hanging over our heads.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here you go Sheddites! The Shed 3.
Meet me there! Pheonix, you wanted to make the first story entrance?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Two new members already! So excited! Get your butts in the new shed people! Go! Go! Go! Hurry along now.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Done. Should be enough to get any writer excited.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 386  387  388    390 >>

join