It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 387
<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

It isn't over yet. Now we have the 3 year old and the pregnant Mom (Great Niece) all day while the Niece takes the other two to visit at the hospital with the husband. Then when she finally gets back I'm sure she will stay for some time too. Tired and just want my space. LOL My husband never minded visits to and from people for like 7 and 8 hours. My own family doesn't spend that many hours visiting. I love people, but need my space and quiet time. That's just how I am.

So....going to escape at Mom's for a while. LOL

Gnawed on by a walley? OW! LOL

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

OH you Chicken You. HA ha..

I love company too. But I am always a bit relieved when everyone is gone.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

wow..i am so sorry..so if you still them them tonight..i would turn every thing off at night and tell them its bed time...and you also lay with them if you have too...make sure its nice and dark...and maybe even turn your power off so if they do try and turn it on it wont come on...lol..i am sorry you are having a tough time...i hope things get better for you soon..man i do feel for you...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

no i dont even know where thats at...but maybe some day we will try and find it...yes we was under a tornado watch and thunder storm warning..but i dont know any of this as we dont have cable to watch for the weather..and i never heard and sirens going either...so we are ok...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hiya Kat and CC! Glad nothing bad happened weather-wise!

Had our company until 3 or 4 o'clock this afternoon. Big sigh after that. They are having a birthday party on Saturday for the little girl. I bought some really cute things for her, but I'm staying home. Mark will go. LOL

Looks like a 7 year old Siamese kitty will be coming to live with us. I'm very excited yet hesitant at the same time. Supposedly it is a lap cat that loves and demands attention which is right up my alley. The owners had a couple of kids but once a new baby came along the cat was jealous and would lash out at it so....much to the regret of the owners, the cat has to go.

The biggie for me is...it has claws. If it doesn't claw my screens and rugs and things fine, otherwise, the claws have to go. I can't afford to replace furniture and what-not. They say it only kneads the rug and is very good about leaving plants alone and stuff. We'll see. Mark said he would take on the expense of food and litter and also getting that stuff into the house. One of his brothers can carry the cans and litter. My Niece and her husband and my best friend help us enough carrying things up all these stairs, I didn't want to impose any more than I do already. I told him if we have to move in the future it will be up to him to find a good home for it and if I should get cancer again, he will have to help out a lot. He agreed.

The cat is a birthday gift for me. He knows how I missed having cats and this was a pretty purebred cat with papers for free and it will help his friends out too. And he is willing to take on the added expense and stuff. So...wish me luck! He should be arriving on Sunday. My Mom says, "If it's 7 already, it might croak in a few years." I said, Hell, I could croak in a few years too. " LOL One cat that I had lived to be 19. You never know with any cat what will happen anyway.
edit on 10-4-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Lol, took me a while. I was thinking of a two headed cat. Lol

I had to take some time to remember that Siamese is a breed of cat.

P

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Oh Night, that is wonderful. You have wanted a lap pet for some time now. I remember you saying you couldn't have four legged pet.

How exciting!!!

Birthday present... What day is your birthday?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Hey Kat! Good morning! Her Birthday is on the 18th this month! We are only 9 days aprt, and some odd years too. LOL!!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Morning Syx,

I couldn't sleep. So I am up for a while. Probably go back and sleep alittle more.

I don't have to work til later this morning.

Good to know.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Sheddites,

Wow... So, it's been days, perhaps weeks since last I came in here, and things have been incredibly busy for me for the last little while. I have also been sleeping more as a result, and so, as the first strong rains of spring pour upon my little corner of the country, I thought I would drop a line in here, and let you know that I am still alive, and that I still love you all very much!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Love right back to Ya Bro! It rained here the other day all day. It is a nice diversion, compared to the damned snow, right? LOve the spring time rains!! Hope You are well My Friend?!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Morning True.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

How that young lad of yours doing?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks to you both!

Yes I am doing well thank you! I am off to London on Monday to see Devin Townsend play the Royal Albert Hall, so that should be a blast! As for my son, he is doing great actually! He was over at our place last Sunday, and will be again this Sunday. He is, being my son, completely off his rocker, and as a result very easy to get on with, and an awful lot of fun to be around. If the weather is good tomorrow, I may take him to the park for a game of catch, or some such!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Yah be sure to get in as much dad/son activities as you can bro.
It will leave you with some good memories,
for you both!! Enjoy it whenever You can!!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

How the heck did you get ticket's for that? Thats gonna be a good show.

"Devin Townsend Project"
edit on 11-4-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It always makes me so happy to come in here and see people posting.

We missed you True! It would be great to see some pics of you and little True.

Pheonix, a two headed cat, Hahahahaha! Nope! Should just be a skinny kitty with pretty markings. I had a Himalayan with Siamese markings but long haired. This one will be less maintenance and grooming should be a breeze. The thought of it having claws is making me nervous. Cats with back claws are fine, but front and back could mean some serious trouble. They can be extremely destructive. Let's just hope it isn't destructive like the owners claim. I still can't believe I'm going to have a new cat!!!!

Syx is correct, my Birthday is the 18th. I'll be 57 and can hardly believe it.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hi Kat!
Oh Syx, as always I love the dragon avatars you come up with!!!!!! Forgot to mention that earlier.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hey Girl,, So Did you sleep abit. HA haha. I mean no disrespect.

I just know taking care of little ones will wipe you out.

I have a situation to go back into teaching. And I very much hesitate.

I think I am becoming a little cynical in my old age. And I know I am loosing patience.

But I can honesty say, I am trying to find a common ground. I love those little buggers. And I just love to be around them. They are so smart. Kids bring you down to earth.

Hope your having a good day!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

OMG Kat, I was so sore I could hardly move today. Never again! With spinal stenosis, I can only do so much. When people look at me they can't see I am disabled but I am reminded with the pain every day, never mind having to bend and lift and constantly run from one room to another after kids who don't listen for #. I took my pain meds and slept most of the day away. Peace and quiet. Just took a long soak in my antique claw footed tub with an awesome smelling soap. I feel so much better! Thanks for asking!

Moved some of the plants on the floor to make way for the new cat's litter box. Dragged out one of the scratching posts that also has a seat on top for the catch to sit on and has a toy mouse dangling. It has pink carpeting on it. LOL The owners will be bringing over whatever the cat had from their house. If I see he needs anything, I will be out with my best friend on Tuesday and can get whatever.

So if you leave teaching, what would you like to do Kat?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Thanx Night! I like to change him up sometimes!
I will be using the others soon as well.
I like the one Bug did for Me too a lot,
will be using it soon prob... Later, Syx.

new topics

top topics

<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join