It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 385
<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Syx, where ya been? The dragons have been pulling double duty trying to guard the shed.

Morning/afternoon to you all! Today is my day out so I won't be back until this evening.
Have a great day!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

WOW!
pheonix, Great ... Crap I can't think of the word I want to use. " Suspenseful"

Like I am on a ledge, waiting for the next chapter.

I have really enjoyed reading the shed stories of everyone, and I look forward to the next chapter. What is it five more pages?

COME ON SYX, YOUR TURN.

Where the heck is Jacy????

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good Day, Night

How have you been?

Yea, that job really got to me. Will be done with that job, the end of the week. It's spring cleaning up here. Cleaning cabins that have been sitting all winter. Alot of heavy lifting and deep cleaning.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hello beautiful kitty cat! Looks like Jacey was last online on the 4th. Good to see she is alive and kicking at least. Sure wish she would pop in.

Gordi must be busy with the two bands and home life and what-not. Cody is just being a bad boy and not visiting. Jane is probably busy with her new business. I can't list everyone and guess at why they aren't here, but I can say that you are all missed.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Flowers are finally popping up through the ground and song birds have returned.

Heads up...Syx has a birthday Thursday!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

How's that new baby. Still got that new smell? LOL!!! Is Cody still liking her?

As much as we all work, were reconsidering the new puppy. I'm just not sure we will have the time for her. It just wouldn't be fair. At least that's the way I see it. The boy's are all for it, but I know who's gonna be doing the majority of the taking care of. LOL!!!
edit on 7-4-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

No flowers yet. And I haven't noticed any of the female deer getting fatter. But the birds are very active.

Syx has a birthday coming up? We better start baking. I hear he has quite a sweet tooth.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hi Kat! I'm doin alright. I've been around, just not as vocal as usual. Still keeping an eye on the shed at night... Making sure all is safe... Getting near the end of Shed 2 I see. I'll have to put together another chapter I s'pose. I'll have to try for that later, or tomorrow. Have a few things to do today so will be gone shortly. Darn real life anyway! LOL!!

Have a good one!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hey Doug,

Just saw that you posted to me a few pages back. "Sorry"

NO NO NO making friends with the wildlife. Got enough wildlife in my life.

As far as the coyotes, I have heard others say, in certain area's they are getting to be a real problem. Next time I am over at the DNR I have to remember to ask about that. I keep forgetting.

Hope your doing OK. Haven't been anyplace other than here lately. Maybe I will stop by later tonite.
edit on 7-4-2015 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

New baby Brent is doing great and adorable as ever! Little Cody is a good big brother.

Dogs are awesome, but a lot of work. They need a lot of space and your time and dedication in training it. I'd go with a cat, easy maintenance, you don't have to walk them and they poop in a box. LOL

Get a husky if you get a puppy.

Saw a big fluffy white Samoyed husky recently. WOW! Just gorgeous!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
5 more pages and the new Shed will appear.
Pheonix had an interesting last post for the story. I'll wait and see what syx comes up with next and then I'll hop in there. Pheonix, feel free to expand your ideas and continue on.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
There was only five days to go before the expected attack and Shadow was a little apprehensive. He did not know how long it would take for Sophia and Lerinth to make the necessary arrangements. They were cutting it fine. Although, since he did not know how long it would take or even if they could move an entire Island he was just patiently waiting.

Later that day he was summoned again.

He trans-located to the clearing and was taken aback at the sheer Arcane Power emanating from those present. There were Great Dragons, Gold, Bronze and Silver. In the midst of the group was the largest Golden Great Dragon he had ever seen.

He approached with reverence and immediately noticed that this Great Dragon was male. You could hardly miss it. There was only one Golden Male in existance, Titarth, Master of his Species and one half of The Keeper of Balance. Standing next to him was Tez, Rider of Titarth and the other half of the Keeper.

Shadow took his right paw off the ground and bowed. He was awed just to be in the presence of these two. They were called many names and he knew them as the Spear of the Universe Incarnate.

He was surprised then, when Tez had a very warm greeting for him, "Greetings Wolf Lord. You would be Shadow no doubt. We are going to try this. It should be fun. What we need is a little help. I have created an Arcane Field around this clearing. Any Arcane users that dwell here could assist if they are willing. Ask them to join us and to send their Arcane Power into this Field. The more they can provide, the safer will be our task. This is a lovely enchanted place and I would see it preserved."

Shadow replied, "As you will, Keeper. I will gather them now. Excuse me."

With that, Shadow Trans-located himself back to the Shed and sent his mind out so all could easily perceive his sending. He told them of their approaching Doom, and he told them of the Most Powerful beings assembled to save them. He asked them all to help. It mattered not how much they could give. Great Power or small, all would help. from the Dragons, Mages and Elfs to the Fairies and Pixies. All could assist.

The inhabitants were shocked initially, but the shock wore off. The first to move was a Fairy who said, "The Keepers are here! Really! This I have to see. This I want to be a part of. I could tell my children and there children and their children ...." Her voice became indistinct as she flew out the door, towards the clearing.

Shadow thought, 'Well, not the best motive, but every little bit will help.'

He made his way back to the clearing, using his feet this time and even as he approached, he could feel the Arcane Power building. It was already more sheer Power than he had ever felt before. Even the Great Arcane meeting of the Wolf Lords paled at what was building here.

edit on 8/4/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/4/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

pheonix, When I read your entries, I am really excited about what is to come.

I'm almost nervous for our friends in the story. That just goes to show how good you all are at writing when you can get the reader so into the story.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Thank you.

Join in with the story.

P

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Good to hear Cody is still liking being a big brother.

Yea, as far as the dog goes, you are so right about the work. But as anything that really matters, it's a labor of love. I know that what ever we (I) decide it will be for the best.

We already have one cat at this house. She is the queen. And I don't want any turf wars in my home. (if ya know what I mean) LOL!!!

I have beautiful new carpets and I don't want my floors damaged.

If we do get a dog it will probably be a rotty or a rhodeasian (sp) ridge back. Both dogs are low mantainance. Granted they both need lots of exercise, but that's not a problem. We have plenty of land for them to run.

The biggest thing I am concerned about is time. Summertimes up here are very busy as far as work. And I do not want to get a dog to have it sit in a cage for 8 hours a day. Not fair to the animal. So thats why I am thinking about holding off and seeing how this season goes as far as who's home and when. It's a balancing act.

OH, I wanted to tell you. As far as my comment about the deer not having round bellies... I wasn't thinking right. Most of the deer here are young ones that were born last spring. So they usually don't mate until the second year.

So probably no babies this year. But next year we should have some. Night, They are sooooo precious when they are tiny. Last year Mama had two babies. When I came they were getting big but they still had there spots. Now they are big and I can't tell the difference anymore as to who is who.

I have alot to do today, but I will be popping in and out. Hope to meet up with you.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

pheonix, I am not a writer. I don't know if I could do justice to the story.

I not saying I won't. I will try.

Maybe if I write something, I can have one of you guy's look at it first to see if it's ok ?
edit on 8-4-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Just take your character, write about what you see and how you feel and start adding Power to the Arcane Field.

By all means, PM me but I am about to go to bed, will be away for about 10 hours from about now.

I am in Australia, so .... time zones. Lol

P

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Having said that, I will not add to the story now for a few days, giving everyone time to add in their bits. Unless anyone wishes otherwise, I would like to add the big Arcane Shift at the end of Shed 2 and I thought, if everyone agrees, to repeat the story from page 383 on to the first or so page of Shed 3.

Shed 3 - The Saga Continues.

The new world should be interesting for everyone to explore. It will be on an old planet destroyed by a war a long time ago/ The war had Arcane and Science weapons that wiped out everyone in a MAD scenario so you could find anything you wanted in old bunkers, castles or whatever your imagination comes up with.

Unless people want it otherwise of course. Let me know so I can write it in. Perhaps a someone wants a hidden space port or something.

P

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
In a hurry right now, but would quickly like to add that I loved the latest entry Pheonix!!! I don't think it will be necessary to have to re-write several pages of stuff from here into the new shed. We could end our battle here before we move and I could add the link to this thread. In my intro to the new shed I will mention it being a continuation of shed 2 which is a combination of collaborative story telling and daily chit chat and in the story we can mention arriving after a great battle. Oh gotta run. Talk later!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hi Guys/Gals. It's late so I can't say good morning, but I can say, "Good Evening!" LOL!!!

Pheonix, great additions lately!! Looks like I have some homework to catch up on...

edit on 8-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join