It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 379
<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

thanks for saying that it made me feel so happy..thanks again..i miss you all too..

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

yes i know...i just get into these moods and cant get out...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hell Cousin, if I didn't show up every time I was in a mood, you would never see me. LOL
Good to see you!

Getting restless again, off to find something to watch. Have a great night!!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Before I go...Getting nervous that we are climbing ever so close to our limits on pages here. I wish Jacy would show up and let us know if she will be making us a Shed 3 or not.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

i hope you have a great night,night...i so miss talking to you...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

CCBEARS!

*GIGA HUG*

Hello! How have you been? It's been ages!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

yes its been a while.....i been doing ok i guess...thanks for the hug right back to you..

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Well, I had my thirtieth birthday last Friday, so my weekend was mental. Did you get up to much?

I am off out shortly to a buddies place, for a cup of tea and a natter, and to pick up gifts that I could not bring home with me over the weekend (my Black Label Society backpack fell to pieces, so I had no way of transporting the various goods involved)!

Catch you later perhaps?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I am sorry i missed it..so i would like to wish you a happy belated birthday..i am sure you had a great day...i miss to much when i dont come here..like syx does...wait i havent seen him here yet either..i wonder where he is at...well hope every one has a great day..i am hurting so going to maybe lay down..i will be back on later i hope if i dont fall a sleep...lol...[[[[[HUGS]]]]]

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I hope you have found a position in which to rest, that eases your aches ccbears!

My evening did not go at all as planned! Normally speaking, if I send a text message to my buddy before seven thirty, eight o'clock...ish, she will respond by inviting me over. I am usually half way to her place by then anyway! On this occasion however, I was more than half way, and she was unable to receive visitors, citing work related reasons having to do with needing sleep and what not.

So I ended up at an entirely different friends place, being mobbed by their cats!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Mobbed by cats? What a fun time! Cats can mob me any time they'd like.

Hello CC!!!!!!!!!

I finally got my baby African dwarf frog today. Now my other frog has a little buddy! They make you sign papers if you buy those frogs. It is to assure them that you will not release them into the wild. How stupid is that? LOL And...I have a new beta fish to replace the one that just died. I love little living things! Oh and my Rat got some treats.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I think where frogs and toads are concerned, they are right to be concerned. Although it might seem like an insane proposition, releasing a pet into the wild like that, if certain species DO get loose, they start out performing local equivalent bioforms and then local ecologies suffer.

The paperwork is just a reinforcement of good sense, seen in that light!

Also, WOOHOOO! Great to hear that you got new fish too!

And yes, I love getting mobbed by cats! I have never met one that I did not like!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Hiya True! I say the paperwork is stupid because anyone can sign a paper but later will do whatever they want. It's not like anyone will come knocking on their door to check up on them. I love my little frogs and will treasure them and take good care of them.

Last night when I first put the new frog in the tank, he sat in one corner for a while, then went off exploring. He found the other frog and stayed by his side all night. LOL

Hope everyone is well today. Having lunch later with Mom and my Sister. Have to clean one of the fish tanks today. We got a new water tank today because our other one wasn't any good and we had no hot water. Finally was able to do my dishes. Guess that's all for now.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Fish/frog tank is nice and crystal clear. New frog is doing awesome and all over the tank now. New beta fish doing good in his new big bowl. All is well.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed! ~CLINK~

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey Syx!

And... HELLO EVERYONE!

I wrote a thread about yesterdays exploits on my "day off"...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may find it amusing in some particulars. Have a gander at it if you find yourselves lacking anything more diverting to apply yourselves to!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

....And yes, I love getting mobbed by cats! I have never met one that I did not like!

Hi True,
My dad was a recing pigeon enthusiast.

I first witnessed the horror and havoc that a cat can wreak in a pigeon loft at the age of 9 or thereabouts.

It's not their fault that they are programmed to chase and kill I suppose, but the revulsion that I felt then (and again on another similar occasion later) has stayed with me to this day.

I will spare the shed from the gory details, lets just say there were over 30 dead and mutilated birds each time.

On a related note, there has been a direct correlation between the rise in numbers of domestic cats in the UK with the disappearance of our garden/song birds. (People often let their cats roam free, and they are VERY good at what nature intended them to do to survive)

Suffice to say that I do not like cats much at all. I do like dogs though, and I know that they're not perfect either!

G

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Which is one of many reasons that all of my cats were indoor cats. Kept the birds safe from the cats and the cats safe from cars and diseases and stuff. Cats are the most amazing creatures and you don't know what you are missing by not being loved by one. How I miss my sweet beautiful fur babies.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hey True!
I went to Your Thread and left some comm's there! Sounds like You had some fun even while doing all that?! If So, and I believe You did have fun, I'd say it was a day worth having! It's definitely Better than just sittin around!
Doing Good Deeds for Others has always rated pretty high on My chart! Know what I mean?!?
Well Done My Friend!! Very Well done in Fact!!!

Hi Gordy! I can see now why You have an aversion for Catts! My GrandPa didn't like them either. Kittens He could deal with, but full grown cats, He definitely Avoided!! I am not sure if He feared them, or what the deal actually was. No one ever told Me the inside Scoop on that deal...

Night Hello! When We had Cats, We never let them outside on purpose. In general, they were content to stay inside. But they were not fixed, so at times they would try their damndest to get out that door! They could hear the stray's outside and it drove them crazy when they were in Heat!!! It was a Torturous scene for sure!!! The poor things!

CC Hey there!!! Nice to see You Stoppin' in here and Hangin' with the Gangin'! LOL!!!
You should stop in more often. Looks like you have been Missed! CatchYa later, Me.

Speakin' of Being Missed: Jacy Front and Center Please! Night Mentioned that we need a new thread started soon, and We would like You to start it! (At Least I for sure want You to start it!)

And Obviously We, I, Miss all You others who frequent this establishment too!!! All of You, Please Come to the front of the class so we can dole out Your Punishment for being Absent!! LMAO!!!

(Don't worry, it'll just be a Spanking!) LOL!!!

edit on 26-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hiya Syx! Yes it seems we have folks missing in action. Might have to call in the elven investigator squad. Maybe the x files version because well...it's the shed and weird things happen around here. Maybe you could fly off and get the message to them.

top topics

<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join