It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 375
<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hahaha! Hiya Dawg!
Looks like no one else has been in today. Tomorrow is my busy day out with Linda. One day I won't be able to afford our days out so I'll enjoy it while I still can. Probably going to have my steak and coconut shrimp for lunch.

Craft store after lunch and a few other shops. I have a coupon for half off of one product. Might get a silver plated heart chain for my Xmas jewelry crafts to put aside. Have to pick up some Easter stuff for Mom so she can give to the kids and a few things she needs at Walmart. Probably pick up a few cheap items for myself for groceries before going to my normal grocery store in another day or two. Maybe pop in the dollar store.

Wednesday my Sister is bringing over corned beef and cabbage for lunch for Mom and I. Her birthday is Thursday, so we will give her gifts to her when we see her Wednesday.

Hope everyone is well!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yea, people are always busy. I'm actually amazed that you are planning things so far out. I'm impressed. I've been busy at the other site, and we do miss ya there, but it is what it is. Do what makes you comfy.

Gotta court date come Wednesday so i have to get my hair cut...Waa! Oh well, I guess I have to be presentable.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Say hello for me! I get so caught up here and keeping in touch with family and friends on facebook, watching movies and stuff on youtube, helping Mom, visiting the new baby downstairs, caring for all the fishies and frog and turtle and rat and household chores and...

Anyway, people know where I am if they want to find me.

Very happy you have found your way back to us. I have seen one or two others have come back too.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Happy Saint Patrick's Day! I'm part Irish. Happy Saint Patrick's Day Dad! Well, Dad is no longer here with us, but I had to say it anyway. It's his side of the family that was part Irish.

I shall be off soon for my steak and coconut shrimp. Tomorrow I'll have my Sister's home made corned beef and cabbage lunch.

And to all a good day!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Where oh where are my Shed people???? Where have they gone? Have they been abducted by aliens while no one was on guard? Have they gone out to drink green beer? Have they fallen into some big hole in the ground somewhere? Maybe they went off on an adventure without me. Maybe they don't love me anymore. Maybe that damned real life thing got ahold of them all again. Oh what shall this poor little elf do?

I used my half off coupon and bought a paint by number kit. LOL!! It's a kitty in the tall grass.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Went out last night for my son's birthday. Good night. Ate too much but then it was eat until you drop so ....

P

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hi Night,

Just popping in for a short visit. Done with dinner, gonna watch the idiot box for a bit, and then I'm off to dreamland.

I had a mentally exhausting weekend. So I feel like I'm still coming out of the haze. Man sometimes life can really spank ya when you least expect it. LOL!!!

I am so ready for the weather to get warmer. Today I just stared out the window making mental notes of all the things I want to do. It seems as though the deer have happier looking expressions on their faces. The snow is gone and now they have more food. Hopefully they will now leave my poor evergreens trees alone.

Hi to everyone else.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hi pheonix,

If I am correct in what you were implying, my boys love those places. If we were going out and wasn't sure where we were going I would ask them, do you want Quanity or Quality. Can't remember the name of the place. I just remember I would get aliitle excited too. Then I would be overly stuffed and not feel well til the next morning. LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I hope the Son of the mighty Wolf Lord had a great Birthday!! How old is he now?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Oh hell yeah, life can indeed spank ya when you least expect it!! How amazing to have deer so close by!!! That must be so beautiful to see!

I too am longing for the warmer weather and planning on my herb gardening. It was supposed to be warmer today, but it ended up cold and windy as hell.

Looking forward to sharing a corned beef and cabbage lunch with my Sister and Mom and giving my Sister her Birthday gifts tomorrow. Her Birthday is actually Thursday but we see her every Wednesday.

edit on 17-3-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

He is my youngest at 17.

P

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

To be 17 again, man! LOL Hope he had a great day!

Hello all you beautiful people in Shed land! I woke up in so much pain I could hardly move. Just took a pain pill and hope it kicks in soon. I'm supposed to go grocery shopping today and don't know if I can with so much pain. I have garbage that needs to go out too. Sigh...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hi Guys! Hello to The Lurkers too!!
Phoenix please wish Your Son a Late Happy B-Day from Me!? And Night Please do a Happy B-Day wish for Your Sister from Me!?

Kat, Dawg, True, Night, Pheonix, and anyone else I didn't mention, I hope you are all doing Well.

Anyone else Miss Jacy? I do. She was fun to goof around with. How About CC? Foss? Tsu? Homer? Gimme? Gordy? IceHappy? Jane? Swan? Cagliostro? AboveBoard? Cody? The 15 Others Who's names regrettably escape Me at this early moment? No offense to You! Please know that I do not omit You purposely. I'm sure that after I click 'reply', Your names will pour into My sieve of a Brain! lLOL!!!

I hope EveryOne has a Great Day!!!!!! Me...

edit on 18-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I'm "lurking".
Just busy and tired out!
G

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I miss everyone too Syx!
Hi Gordi! Glad you popped in. How are the bands going? Are you still in two?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hey, I haven't gone anywhere. Well, I actually have, but I'm not leaving here. LOL

I keep missing you guys. The other day I was popping in and out all day long and we just kept missing each other by 5 to 20 minutes.

It was nuts.

Hope everyone is doing well.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Waves at Kat! Hiya kat!

Going to catch a movie or something on T.V. I might be back later.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Hi Night, Yea I'm getting ready to go take a shower and curl up.

Have a good nite.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That is the problem here. You all curl up to sleep and I am waking up. Lol

P

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

LOL on That P! How are Ya? Yah I'm hanging here and there......

top topics

<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join