It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 372
<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thanks for popping in oh mighty Wolf Lord and friend!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi All,

Been popping in and out.

I see Jacy is trying to get the boys riled up again over in Boymonkey world.

Been watching the world Sh#t all over itself. LOL!!!

The snow here is going away fast. Now we must start preparing for spring. I have a few tree's that need to be trimed and one I am afraid must come down.

It's kinda creepy when you see a tree leaning toward your home and realise there has been a woodpecker doing it's thing, creating a big hole to have their nest. It's only a 3 or 4" circumfrence. But that sucker could do alot of damage if it falls the wrong way.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I look in from time to time. Staying fairly busy myself with the exception of the other day when i was down for the count for a day. Smashed my foot so I just lazed about with it elevated. Still gimping, but at least I don't need the crutches anymore.

I'm to stupid to stay still. LOL

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hiya Kat! Snow is finally melting around here too. Thank God, there was no place to put any more! I'm looking forward to Spring and planting some herbs and flowers.

And...yes I have seen our Jacy posting elsewhere. We have our eye on that one. LOL

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Dawg!!!!!!!! I missed you!!!! How did you hurt your foot????

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Hey you ol dawg you.

How ya been?

Dang dude, smashed up your foot? Are you working too hard, or hardly working? LOL!!!!

You gotta be more careful. When you disappear from here I wonder if your ok. HEY you said it, Your a kulx. LOL! sp.

Hey Night,

What kind of herbs do you grow. And how do you process them?
edit on 13-3-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Not sure which herbs I'll get this year, but will be sure to list them when I get them.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Rehabilitating a new comer can sometimes be hard!
However The Withdrawl from the Lurking is easier to Help with than if They were a Stalker! LOL!!!

Mysterious one Who lurks in this realm, I will Say Hello! Welcome! (I know this is written before You are Here. That's the cool Part! I am the First to say Hello and Welcome You here!) ~snicker snicker~

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Yea, this one bit me in the ass. A wall came down on me. Totally my fault as I have been pestering my bud to tear it down for some time while rehabbing one of his rentals and was finally given approval to do so. I apparently proved my point though that the wall was weak and needed to be replaced...the hard way.

Not to bad overall, just scrapes and abrasions and a sore foot, I was able to finish the day, but the next day I couldn't put any pressure on it so I just took it easy. I knew it wasn't broke, just badly bruised on the top.

As Syx says, I needed to replace some of my tired blood anyways.
So I left some at that property as well, thereby blessing it!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

"I look in from time to time, an I call her up when I gotta dime an say Hello Baby, Ain't You cool"! Oh wait, it doesn't go like that! Damn Jim Stafford anyway.LOL!!

Hey Bud! I see You took the expression literaly. It was meant as a metaphor Silly Dawg! Well I guess it does ring true then maybe, eh? LOL! Main thing is it didn't bang Yer Skull!
Like we need You any wittier than You already are! LOL!!!

edit on 14-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Dawg, hope you heal up quickly. You remind me so much of my neighbor Dan. He isn't happy unless he's busy doing something. I get tired just watching him. LOL

Syx, I see you're up bright and early this morning like me. I'll probably go nap on the couch in a while though. LOL Say hello to CC for me.

To all other's...Top o the mornin' to ya!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Early Bird and all that.
I'll be nappin at some time today too prob. Woke up to the sound of someone callin My name! My dream stopped cold and all I saw was brightness. Odd for sure......

Coffee's fresh. Here Ya go! ~CLINK~

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I have heard my name being called before when no one was actually calling my name. I have learned that this is actually quite common. Coffee clink!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Aww, Gee. I thought I was special! LOL!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I have a weekend to heal. So I'm good there.

I just can't stay still, no matter the pain involved. I have to keep moving somehow. It's my nature.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I have a hard head. It may bleed a lot, but it does protect my idiotic grey matter.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It may have been a small bout of gout as the pain is similar. But I doubt it, even though all the indicators are there. Either way, eff it, I'm back on my feet again. That's all that matters to me.
edit on 14-3-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Thank Dog for having a Dense Bucket! Hey, with that thick Skull, You ever try to knock down a tree? I did one night after a day of consumption of some , 'things'. I leaned over and charged one that was next to the house. This was no sapling but a tree that you could not even wrap your arms around! Head buttin' it did nothing to the tree. Hmm, go figure. So when I get a bit off-tilt, that's probably the reason. LOL!!! But thinkin' now I have been off-tilt for years before that incident. (Now I have to think why that may be!) LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Yes, I have body blocked trees before in my youth. But I did learn how to do so from others. Ya have to look for those that look alive, but in fact are dry rotted.

You knock it down and then look at one of your buddies and point to a dead tree (That isn't dry rotted) and point at it and say, "You're turn."

Hilarity ensues as they bounce off it.

Yea, my sense of humor can be mean sometimes.
edit on 14-3-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Good afternoon fellow Shedizens!

It has been some time, since last I communed with you all. Things here have been incredibly busy, business wise, this week. Aside from fairly brisk trade throughout the week in the normal running of things, we have also had a considerable amount of outside work come in, much of which was time pressured.

So much was time at a premium in fact, that on Wednesday (normally my day off) I worked from 9:00 am until 6:20 pm, all on one jobsite, with nothing in my belly save for a biscuit and some tea, with no breaks what so ever. That was followed by working through from 9:00 am on Thursday, until 4:30 in the afternoon, finishing up some work from the previous day, and completing on some other jobs that came in over the course of the beginning of the week. The only thing keeping me upright at the moment, is the fact that my son will be joining us for Sunday dinner again this week, and I am very much looking forward to it! If not for that, I would be asleep already!

Working on Wednesday means that my driving lesson had to be postponed, and that matter will be dealt with later today, since I was able to let my instructor know in advance. He and I arranged that the lesson could be taken at five o'clock this evening, which suits me just fine, although naturally, the traffic will be more vigorous, given the timing!

However, for all that this week has been a total roller coaster ride of a week, we have bought in some money as a result of our sterling efforts, so tiredness aside, it has been satisfactory!

Oh.... TDawg.... You dropped a wall on yourself? That is taking Pink Floyd fandom a little far, don't you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join