It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Good addition there Dawg!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

OMG NIght Star!
That was quite something to read first thing in the morning. Just as well it wasn't my bedtime story as you prescribe.

I do love to read your stories. You have such a talent to squash so much visual imagery into such a short space. Thanks for the read.

Mura

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Happy National Ice cream float day everyone.

Yurgh!
Mura

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Goodness gracious, the story is coming on apace!

As for ice cream floats....

Bleargh! Have an ice cream, and have a drink, but try to consume them separately !

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: jacygirl

OK Jacy - What did I miss?? (Apart from YOU of course!! LOL)

Was it Rude?
Was it Crude?
Was it Sexy or Lewd?
Was it something to put the lads in "the mood"?
Was it something that made you think "maybe I should...
...Delete that or else I'm gonna get Sued!"??

It was....ALL of the above, lol!
*hugs*
jacy

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I knew it!

Trust me to miss it... again! LOL

I got an unexpected day off work today! and the sun is shining!
So I've been busy repairing the cracked mortar at the pillar beside my front door, re-pointing my front doorstep, re-seating the edging strips on the garden path, waterproofing my wee tent.... and making lunch for Me, Chrissie, wee Dougie and my sis Mary who popped up for a visit.

There's nothing like having a wee quiet day off!!! LOL

This coming week is Dougie's last one at Nursery!
He starts School after the summer!
Where does the time go??

He was trying on his new School Uniform earlier!! He looks about 12 in it!!!
G

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Aww, nice...a long weekend for you!

Yes, the kids grow up so quickly. I miss the school days, and the busy house full of kids and noise. Now they are all dealing with work, stress, mortgages, etc. Yesterday my daughter said she wished she could go back to being a kid again, and I said "me too!". Enjoy every moment hunny.

I will repost what I deleted....for you Gordi, lol.
It's a tribute song to Tsu and YOU also, hehe...to the tune of the "Time Warp" from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

It's astounding....time is fleeting...
Madness...takes it's toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've go to...keep control...

I remember...the Tsu booty wiggle
Thinking of Gordi too
The music would get me
All the Sheddites are calling
Let's booty wiggle again

Don't have to jump to the left
Or then step to the right
Just put your hands on your hips
And bring your knees in tight

But it's the booby jiggle
That really drives you insane
Let's booty wiggle again
Let's booby jiggle again

It's so easy
When no one can see me
And the camera is facing...the other way

With some simple direction
You can show your affection
Well secluded...behind four walls

With a bit of a shirt flip
Shake your boobies, but don't slip
Or nothing, will ever be the same

You'll be a youtube sensation
A Miley Cyrus creation
Let's booty wiggle again
Let's booby jiggle...again....

Luv and jiggles,
jacy

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Jane watched everyone head for the ships as she picked up the two crystals Foss had left on the table.
It was getting darker rapidly. No clouds were looming in, the sun was still shining brightly, but nevertheless, the darkness was becoming oppressive.
"Ah well, at least they'll be safe and out of harms way at sea. I've got work to do here if they are to remain safe."
She picked up her BOB, threw in the remaining uneaten bacon, bottle of rum and a couple of small water bottles. She turned to take one last look at the family clambering on board their respective ships......
She pulled out her wand and cast a rainbow for the last time to show her friends the way......
"Pob lwc fy ffrindiau....hwyl fawr" she muttered under her breath. Tears began to roll down her cheeks as she turned and headed into the forest.......

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Brilliant!
***applause***

LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Currently have my left eye closed due to an infection caught in the South of France... and got home last night around midnight after a 12 hour non stop drive by myself... (just HAD to add that...)

Is it normal that I feel like poo warmed up?

Sniff sniff...

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Glad you enjoyed the little story. I almost didn't post it. That's what happens when I'm on here alone and bored. LOL

Love the idea of an ice cream float day!! YUM!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Hope you feel better Rod! I'm on a second round of anti biotics for a urinary track infection. Have to take more tests soon to see if it's finally gone or not. Still feel a bit crampy so I don't know.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Aww Rod...I'm so sorry!
Perhaps if you put on eye patch and a ruffled shirt....?
I really am sorry though, humour aside...here, have a *squishy hug*!

Gordi....glad it made you laugh!

Jane...you are heading into the forest? You're not on a ship now? I hope the tears are just 'fiction' for the story, and that you're okay...?

Night Star!! Hi hunny...sorry you're not feeling well too! *more squishy hugs*
I picked up a couple of things yesterday to make my wand....are you going to make one too?
jacy

edit on 20-6-2014 by jacygirl because: Night Star sneaked in

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

My little Cody just graduated nursery school. Next year will be first grade. How time flies!

Tsu, where is my pic of your frogs?????? Little Cody has been bringing me his frogs to show, from tadpole to full grown. Soooo cute!! Oh and the little guy even captured some gypsy moth caterpillars and one just hatched into a moth! He let it go out the window last night. It was interesting to see the transformation over time. He sure is a fun little guy to be with. He will come up and spend hours watching all kinds of animal vids and we both learn things we never knew before. He is so smart and interesting and funny.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Waves at Jacy!!!!

I've been feeling too crappy and depressed to be creative and make anything.
Would love to see your wand when you're done!!! I did leather wrap a big feather with beads hanging from it once. It was a gift.

I was wondering about Jane going into the forest too.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Geez, I'm sorry you've been feeling crappy sweetie. I've had a few rough days too.
I decided I would make a magic wand, wave it all over myself...saying typical magical words like "Bibbedy bobbedy boo...and hocus pocus", lol. I'm hoping for a placebo effect, haha.

Summer is here in full effect now, and I feel like I'm missing out on it. I figured I would force myself to go the park and enjoy the nice weather. When the bread was gone, the ducks and geese chased me back to my car. People were laughing at me....I don't mind, I was laughing at me too. I put the air conditioning on, lit a smoke...and stuck my tongue out at the birds.

jacy

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Hahahahaha! You always crack me up! I tried sitting outside in the yard yesterday and after killing 4 mosquitos and getting bit by another two, that was the end of that. The itching drives me insane and I would scratch until it bleeds. I would rather it hurt than itch. Weird or what?? Today, so far it doesn't seem as hot and would be a perfect day to sit out but I hesitate. Damned mosquitos. I hate them with a passion, right along with spiders and bird poop. LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Aww Rod...I'm so sorry!
Perhaps if you put on eye patch and a ruffled shirt....?
I really am sorry though, humour aside...here, have a *squishy hug*!

"Gnurrrkkkkkkkkkk".... My was that a squishy hug....

Thanks Jace...

Going to bed once I have enticed Terence the crow down from the Acacia tree and fed him as really feel like a bucket of warmed up poo.... *hunts around for the shotgun*

Hugs to all.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Have you ever tried dabbing itchy mosquito bites with white vinegar? It always seems to take the itch out for me...good for sunburn sting too!
I'm glad I make you laugh hunny! It's fair trade, cuz you guys have me rolling around snorting sometimes!

I know that Rod has likely gone to bed now....so 'sweet dreams'!! Hope you wake up feeling better.

jacy

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Awwwww, Terrance is still hanging around? Sweet!

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join