It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

edit on 27-2-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

it was posted more then once..sorry..

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Well, I was wondering if I could U2U you, so I can ask you a few questions. Nothing scary just about stuff like finding out the legitimate way of going about getting information.
edit on 27-2-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

sure you can..

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
CC, good to see again!!!!

I love animal avatars like the polar bears and wild cats like Kat's. Oh and...dragons!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

nice to see you too..how have you been...have you read all the info i sent you yet..i am still reading it...i can never get through it..i get confessed on it all...but i will start reading it again soon..

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Thank you 'Night...therec will be proper 'movies' in time!
@Kat...you have 'mail'!

Jane x

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The four men were in two boats on the water, while we women sat on the grassy shore. The spot I sat in was in the shade of a low-hanging tree, 7:30 in the evening. Maybe the sap attracted the fish? It was hilarious though, as the men were watching this happen and could not believe it. One of those rare sweet moments in life I'd forgotten about till you asked.

ETA: We ate them for sure, but I can't remember the cleaning part.

edit on 27-2-2015 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

here you go syx..not sure if you have seen this one yet...Black Hawk State Park back from our home town in Rock Island,IL..just for those who dont know where its at..there is a lot of info on this state park..if you like to look up more info on it..they use to have Indian Pow Wow there it was nice showing the shows when i was younger...and yes mike was at them as well..maybe thats where i have seen him before at..lol..

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

OH my gosh. LOL !!!!!!

I would have loved to have seen that.

I would definitly call that a "Greatest moment in life" event.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
No one would want to go fishing with me, I'd be the one throwing the poor fishies back into the water and to their freedom, like I did when I was a kid. My Dad never took me again. LOL
I'm glad I don't have to kill my own food or I'd starve.

CC, I miss going to Pow wows. I love the Native dances, songs, story telling and all the awesome crafts they sell!!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I have read some of the ancestery stuff, but man that is a LOT of reading and yes confusing. LOL

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

If you went fishing with us, you would have a great time. Yes, sometimes things are very serious in the boat. But when it comes down to it we have tons of fun. It's a good story time.

What do you mean it's alot of reading? Do you have to sign up first before you get the instructions?

I just don't want to start something I can't finish. I so don't like that. And yes I guess time would be a factor for me.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Oh, CC and I are both direct descendants of King Charlemagne. She had sent me files on more ancestors.

If you choose to do your own genealogy, there is much tracing to do. Begin with your parents or grandparents and keep tracing back as far as you can. It can get very confusing as sometimes last names were changed, there are marriages and re-marriages and sometimes things are in another language altogether etc.

I once had found a site where info was free, now when I check they all want money. Let me know if you find any free sites.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Also, if you have any Indian background, Native Indians, not the ones from India, they did not keep written information but rather spoken, so you may reach a dead end. On my Father's side we found a man who married an Indian princess. The only way we could find this information was because they would not be able to get married unless she changed to be a catholic. She agreed, but soon after he and the Indian princess chose to live the life of the Indians. LOL I thought that was cool.

On Mom's side, 8 generations back, we had an Indian Grandmother, Native Indian tribe from Canada. Their tribe was almost completely wiped out by another tribe and they ended up joining the Natives in America.

I am mostly French and Irish though. I love hearing about my ancestors of the past.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

syx and i went fishing on our honey moon..i caught like 12 or 14 fish one day and well syx didn't caught any..lol..so the next day we went and again i was getting some and once again he wasn't so when he cast his out one time it snipped right in half..so we had to go and get him a new one..i never keep any of the fish i always throw them back..its just a game we play to see who can get the most and its always me..haha...i would also starve too as i couldn't kill any thing...yes i so loved going to see the pow wows it was fun..i do think they still have them at this park but not real sure..syx might know for sure about that one..well i am going to get off this for a while need to get some things done..was gone almost a week and now i have to put things away..hope every one has a great weekend...take care...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Spock is dead.
RIP dear legend.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I got in from work, and the first thing I saw on the evening news, was word of Leonard Nimoy's commencement of the never ending journey.

I had all these grand plans for the evening... I just shot things in the face repeatedly instead on my PS3. There are some things for which the only cure is headshots... Thousands of them.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thank you for all the good info.

This has been something that I have been thinking about for a while. It's mostly for my kids. All of my relative's have passed

and they never got a chance to meet any of them. At least when they were able to remember.

Love the fishing stories.

Hey True,

What ever you do tonight I hope you enjoy yoursself.

It's been a long and fun day for me. I love it when I can just hang out. But for now, it's off to bed for me.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Leonard Nimoy was a great actor. Spock will live on Forever!!

Oh, That video clip CC posted above is My GrandMa Blanche! The video is from October last year. She turned 99 a couple months before in August, so as You can see, She really did have Her wits about Her, till the end! Like 99 and a half Years!!
Damn Strokes anyway!!
To get any where near that age before passing would be awesome! Unless the world keeps going to crap, then I think I might want to get off the ride early! LMAO!!!
edit on 27-2-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join