It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 2

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:03 AM
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Good Morning ,

So gimme, I lost count on how many oil cars there were. How many were there, and how many of them erupted?

Man, what a mess. Have they determined what caused the derailment. I know these things take time to look into and get actual facts.

Stay safe gimme. And stay warm.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:10 AM
a reply to: aboutface

Good Morning aboutface.

You will have a wonderful time here. There's always plenty of tea and coffee. And a warm spot near the fire. And always someone to chat with.

Some really good and caring people here in the shed.

Lots of laughs and sometimes tears, but I can tell you, no one will judge you, or put you down.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:18 AM
Good morning all.

Today I have a day off. Whoopi!!!

I have alot of chores to do around the house, but I plan on "planting" my butt in front of the computer today and having some fun.

I've got bagel's and cream cheese, and a pot of Holiday nut crunch tea this morning.

I'm not going out this morning, it's -21 below this morning here. Thankfully no wind.

Hope everyone else is having a good morning.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:51 AM
a reply to: crappiekat

a reply to: gimmefootball400

Good Catch Gimme!! Nice Video!!!
We have trains similar to this come past here daily. Cars counting into the three hundreds!! Amazing sights to see!

HiYa Kat!! I hope You enjoy Your day off!! Man 21 below is freakin' cold!!! Good thing there is no wind chill to add to that eh? Wow! I had a friend who used to say Brr, Brr, CHICKEN Brr, when it got that cold outside! It was more in the way he said it than, what he said, LOL!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:52 AM
Hey I wanted to pop back in and tell you all a little funny.

I was just sitting here watching GMA and I saw the people outside the studio waving at the camera, it reminded me of something goofy I did when I was around 3 or 4.

I was watching Garfield Goose and friends early one morning. (yes I am dating Myself) HA HA. Anyways, they started waving at the audience. I got so excited and started waving back, then ran into the kitchen and excitedly announced to my mother that they saw me and waved at me. HA HA.

Of course my mother just laughed and said something cute to acknowledge my excitement. I can't remember my kids doing anything that goofy.

Anybody else ever do that? I can't be the only gulible kid to ever do that, Can I???? LOL

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:54 AM
a reply to: SyxPak

Good morning Syx,

How the weather by you? Do you have to work today.

Hope your around so we can hang out today.

Man, I wonder if Dawg is working outside today. I know it's pretty cold where he is too.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:59 AM

Hey Kat! Here we are having a heat wave. It is zero degrees farenheit! LOL!!
As far as working or not today, I wish I could. I was put on dissability years ago from 2 doctors. My 4 lower back surgeries nixed my working career. I miss my old job. I was a welder, assembler, fabricator, machinist. Loved the shops!!! I miss the smell of melting/burning steel in the mornings!! LOL!!!
I will be here off and on today. I have a pain clinic appt in a little while to go to, but after that will prob be hanging around here. It is my second home afterall!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:14 AM
a reply to: SyxPak

Oh my, I'm sorry to hear that. Damn that has got to suck. I hope your appt. goes well today,

How's CC doing? I wanted to ask her some questions regarding geneolgy.

Dang we keep missing each other LOL!!!!

edit on 27-2-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:59 AM
Hello guys.

I am soooo sorry I have not been around very much.

But my business is taking off in a way I have been dreaming for years and I am smiling every day!
I wish I could share some links here with you, because I know being like minded people how you would love what is happening, but I am not sure the T&C's would let me

I can tell you one little up-coming progress though....myself and some of 'The Team' will be doing therapies on board a boat.....not any old boat....a real life, honest to goodness PIRATE SHIP!!!! I am sooooo excited I could crush a grape!
Also, all being well, myself and the team will be heading up to Cumbrae again in August (thanks to Gordi) to have loads of fun and therapise the locals!

I am going to chance posting a wee video on here though.....have the volume up...the songs EPIC!!!

In the meantime.....I'm back at the Shed waiting....

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:44 AM
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi angel,

That video is well done. Love the music.

I joined a group up here that introduced me to a woman who is a QT Practitioner. I guess I won't be mentioning the name because of T&C.

I have not yet had the chance to make an appointment with her, however, checking out the Web Site, it looks like it's close to some of the things that you teach in your classes.
Although I have only met her once, I got a good vibe from her. I think she might be the real deal. I hope so.

I have run into a couple of scammers and as they say. " Once bitten, very very shy. LOL

Glad to hear your business is doing well.

Nice to see you here. How are the kids doing? Are you finally settled into your home? It takes some time to get things just right.

edit on 27-2-2015 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:37 PM

Hi Crappiekat. Love your alias. It reminds me of a cat who moved in on us and whom the kids initially named Sweets but soon after required a more befitting name change to Chaos. Thanks for the welcome.

I am on page 16 of Shed 1 and oh my the tension in there! If I didn't know better, it would seem that the thread will die an untimely death because of Springer's post. I look forward to my next reading session to see how you work through it all. It is not just a fun read but a good study in human behaviour if one is that way inclined.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:13 PM

Hi aboutface,

Well you will definitly run into alot of "Human behavior" here. LOL !!

I do not contribute to the story here, I have on occasion made sugestions.

My thing is I just love the story and look forward to the next story post. I don't have the imagination that the others have here. I also have (I call it a dry sense of humor) a strange way of responding and I sometimes fear offending someone, so I try to be very careful what I post. Don't get me wrong I have had my moments. "OH MY GOD, WHAT DID I JUST POST"
LOL!! But I feel pretty safe in the shed and others accept me. Mistakes and all.

I just wanted to add. My name is because I love crappie fishing. And I am pretty good at it.

Hope your having a good day.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:32 PM
Wow, it's so good to see so many people again. Sometimes this thread is almost dead then wham people come back or a new one joins. Much relieved to see this.

Jane, nice video! I was hoping to hear you talk though so I could hear your accent.

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm feeling rather stressed at the moment so I'm going to have a late lunch, poke around the threads and maybe watch a movie. I shall return my Lovlies!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:01 PM

originally posted by: crappiekat

I just wanted to add. My name is because I love crappie fishing. And I am pretty good at it.

HAhahaha. Well that just made my day!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:19 PM

Do you do any fishing?

I've been fishing all my life. Although I never saw a picture, my dad told me I used to hold the pole at half way, and when I would catch a fish I would just back up until it was out of the water. LOL!!

He must have had a riot with me. I remember fishing I just don't remember specific's.

Hi Night,

Take a nap and come back and visit. Hope you feel better.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:38 PM

Not any more since I moved inland. My last episode though involved a contest between the men and women. Sitting on the grass, I stuck a fresh broken slim branch into the shore water (no line or bait) and pulled out a lake trout, then another, and another, until I had nine. Not a fan of handling live bait, lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:45 PM

Wow never saw that trick before. So how did you do it. The sap from the tree?

Did you clean and eat them?
edit on 27-2-2015 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:42 PM
Hey CCBear,

Happy "International Polar Bear Day" A day to raise awareness about the conservation status of the Polar Bear.

I have spent about an hour looking at the cutest pictures of polar bears and polar bear cubs.

Sorry, I can't post pictures.

Hope your day is going well.

Talk soon.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:10 PM

hello...i can try and help about geneolgy..

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:12 PM
hello has every one been doing..i am ok..just tired any more..we went back home last week for mike's grandmas was a very nice turn out...we havent seen alot of the people for like 15 it was nice to see them all again...well i will be on here for a while..but i do need to get my butt doing something..hope every one has a great day...

new topics

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>