It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 2

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:02 PM
a reply to: HomerinNC

Hi Homer,
How's life among the "stars" bud?
Met any interesting lifeforms recently?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:04 PM
a reply to: HomerinNC
a reply to: TrueBrit

Good for you Homer. I just found out yesterday that my supply guy from the tour I did in Bosnia is nearing his PhD in Neurology. I knew he was smart...but not THAT smart as he was such a doofus at times. He hid his intelligence well. LOL

Still lurking about between the odd housework that I doing. Prepping for the farm this weekend. I need the break. Doing some hard work should burn some of this excess anger I have simmering at the moment.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:13 PM
a reply to: TDawgRex

What's got you all in a funk man?

What are you seething about?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:16 PM
a reply to: Tsu322

*Lifts top at Mura and jumps and and down jiggling boobies.

*Slides into thread sideways*

*Grabs popcorn and a beer*

Do we get see your builders bum again as well Tsu ?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:23 PM
a reply to: cody599

*lifts freezer lid, and pokes his head out*

Oh... Still a silly one is it? Too warm for me!

*closes lid slowly*

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:45 PM
a reply to: TrueBrit

Any further problems with the plant hooli-thug True?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:51 PM
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Well, one of the heather plants had been tampered with, but it might yet survive. It had been lifted out by the roots, and then placed back in the hole. Luckily I noticed before I watered the plants this morning (they need doing twice a day on hot days), and was able to deal with it, then water the plants. Hopefully the plant will survive.

That was probably kids though, rather than a serious attempt at a theft.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:59 PM
Hi guys

My apologies for my absence of late, I've been reading but work, or lack thereof for the lads really got to me. However today the bottle neck was finally broken and we now have plenty to do

There's nothing worse than having nothing productive to do for me.

Some excellent additions to the story guys, my compliments

Mura there is indeed a Mrs C (599) but she is very forgiving of the time I spend on ATS as she is a biology teacher and spends many hours at home planning lessons or marking work.
(That giraffe actually made me spit coffee all over my keyboard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I'll be sending you the bill

Homer good luck with the new semester my friend and congrats on the old.

Tsu I'm still chuckling

Tonight will be spent texting my son about the England match ............................... can't wait

I trust all are well and my very best to you all

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:56 PM
I'm doing the happy dance. My devious cunning worked! I got Tsu and Tru and Cody back............

........ actually I think I only got Tsu back and she did the rest
Err... can you stop that now please? It is very distracting (Mura ducks as missiles fly from Gordi and Cody and True.....

........... no need to duck after all, they weren't even looking where they were throwing)

On second thoughts I'm not sure it was a good idea. I am not looking forward to receiving Cody's bill. HEY! That keyboard is still working is it not?

Thanks for the piccie, Night Star. That giraffe has definitely had one too many pixies..... (additional comments deleted

Well I am patting myself on the back because no one else will do it. I have made myself very unpopular at work today by finishing my work before everyone else and happened to mention the fact out loud. I am off to check on my newly planted herbs and then I guess I will be enjoying (?) the next England match. As I don't have a team of my own to support I am all for England (oh, and Ghana and Honduras but only because I pulled those teams in the office pool).

Have a great evening all.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:59 PM
a reply to: Mura44

I am still present. Just lurking away like a boss

And hiding from saucyness in my imaginary freezer of course. As previously stated, the humidity is already high!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:05 PM

originally posted by: TrueBrit

What's got you all in a funk man?

What are you seething about?

The entire Middle East thing, and the crap going on here at home Gov't wise and to top it all off family pressures (Which are minimal). I'm calmer than last week, but there is still some anger underneath.

I liken my anger as having the family work hard to make a successful business and then have the family idiot sell it all for magical beans. The only thing is, they're in a can...and they are not magical at all. And then the other family idiot says, "I can fix this!", and screws things up even buying a case of "Magical" beans in a can.

And that'll be the last I bitch about stuff like that, as there are other places for that unpleasantness. The Shed is my happy place...

edit on 19-6-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:53 PM

Yeah, its a happy place alright, but if we cannot be here for one another alongside that, then surely we are doing something wrong?

Whatever bug is lodged between your buttocks, I hope it resolves itself in some fashion, preferably by exiting that location for pastures new!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:28 PM
True,You sure do have a way with words. Between that, your wisdom, and humor...I could listen to you all day long.

Dawg, True is right, if we can't be here for one another than we are doing something wrong.
If everyone decided not to come here when things weren't going well in some fashion, we wouldn't have a shed.
So with that I leave you to ponder and wish you well. Hugs the Dawg!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:35 PM

Suddenly a dark shadow blocked out the sun, temporarily turning day into night. “Wait a sec…Syx?”

“No Foss. That isn’t Syx but rather a dark shadow.” Jane said ominously. “There are bad tidings afoot and things are about to become very dangerous. We must be shoving off, or we will surely burn in our temperance.”

“Uh?” asked Dawg looking at Homer and Foss. Homer and Foss both shrugged at him. “Beats me.”

Gordi and True seemed to a bit more on the uptake and forcibly shoo’ed them toward the ships. “We got to go lads, there is a storm a brewin’.”

Dawg looked at Gordi and saw the fear in his eye. “But GBro, wouldn’t it be better to stay on land if a storm is brewing? You’re scaring me man, what’s up?”

“Ye ‘ave a right ta be scared Dawg…the tempest is almost upon us.” Gordi declared. “This is one you ought naught mess with if ya kinna wha ah mean.”

Jacy, Tsu and Mura were all looking bewildered at the goings on around them. "What's going on!?"

"Run! Run!" was the cry and run they did.

Dawg gimped faster towards Trues ship all the while thinking…”What have I gotten myself into?.”

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:49 PM
oops, mistake. LOL
edit on 19-6-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:02 PM
The darkened skies and fierce winds frightened Night Star. She was even more frightened at all the shouts of "RUN!!!!!!" going on all around her. She ran quickly, stumbled over a log and got back up again. All of a sudden there was a downpour of rain. It was hard to see and the she kept sinking in the sand making it harder to run. Wolf kept close to her side and tried to nudge her toward the ship.

Pixies were desperately holding on to her hair and wolf's fur screaming. No pixie magic could help them now. "Foss!" she shouted as lightening dashed across the blackened sky. She wondered if he was already in the ship and hoped and prayed she would make it herself.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:04 PM
I wish we knew an illustrator. There are so many scenes we create and I have these cool images in my head when I read them.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:05 PM

originally posted by: Night Star
oops, mistake. LOL

Oops can be a bad thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:27 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Night was about knee deep in the sand with her wolf friend trying to help. “Help! I can’t make it!.” She cried. Every one turned in terror, and went to help.

“No!, I got this,” Foss yelled over the wind. “Get the ships ready for sail! We’ll be with you shortly!”

Dawg and every one else turned around and started heading for the ships, he knew his bad back and knees would not help matters but felt badly nonetheless. He knew he could do more good aboard than in this muck. No one felt good about this decision.

Foss reached Night and the wolf snapped at him. “Mind your manners dog or I’ll leave you behind as well. Now give me a hand, er, paw and let me wrap this rope around you and we will pull her to safety.”

The wolf relented and allowed Foss to tie a harness around it and eventually they pulled Night to safety. True had a dingy tied to his ship about halfway to the ships, but there were still yards to go.

Now “RUN!” Foss screamed.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:42 PM
Bedtime story.

"What was that?' asked Liz. "What was what?" asked Tom. Thump, thump, thump... They both jumped. Then they heard the sound of breaking glass coming from the kitchen. When they went to investigate, all the chairs were stacked up on the kitchen table. All the cupboard doors were open and their contents expelled onto the floor. Liz screamed as Tom held her tight too frightened to speak.

An eerie voice shouted. "GET OUT!" They quickly ran to their car, drove away and were never heard from again.

A few years later, a young couple and their 3 children moved in. Two girls and a boy. Elizabeth was 5, Zachary was 7 and Ariel was 9. It was their dream home, a beautiful historical Victorian house with many rooms and a big wrap around porch. The gardens needed work, but would be amazing once they were nurtured back to health.

In the first couple of weeks, the parents noticed strange things going on, like missing objects being found where they shouldn't have been and lights being turned on and off randomly. They thought their minds were playing tricks on them, maybe they were exhausted from the move. They forgot all about it until one night they heard a music box playing and crying. They knew none of the kids had a music box that played that tune and the crying wasn't coming from one of their children. The parents, Anne and Jacob decided the house was haunted and brought in paranormal investigators.

One of the members in the team was a psychic and soon discovered that a teenage girl once lived there in the early 1900's. Her parents would leave her alone for days locked up in her room ever since she was a baby. They never gave the child affection and abused her over her lifetime. She became wild and unable to tame. When she was finally found, she was just a skeleton chained to a bed. For many years, no one knew of the horror that child went through.

As they held a sceance that night, a voice screamed, "GET OUT!!!" A huge gust of wind blew all the candles out and some of the furniture was overturned. Crimson blood dripped from the walls.

One of the members tried to reach out to the child and asked her to seek the light, go towards the light. The voice laughed diabolically. "There is no light here!!!"

Anne screamed. She had deep scratches running down her back. Jacob was shoved out of his chair. The children ran down wondering what was happening, tears streaming down their faces. The psychic shouted. "RUN!"
The family ran and never returned. The beautiful Victorian home with the big wrap around porch now stands empty with a sign on the front lawn in the tall grasses..."Beware! Haunted house.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>