It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hello my dear friends! Hello Syrus! Nice to see a new person arrive!

Pheonix, I guess Night Star and Talon are cuddled up by a fire somewhere. LOL
Haven't had much inspiration for writing lately. Seems everyone is too stuck in the real world. Maybe I'll make an entry soon. You and Syx could make an entry since you are the next top posters in the story beside me right now.

True, glad you got to jam a bit.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Good Friday the 13th Mornin'!
Thanx for whoever put on the fresh coffee today! It is awesome!! ~CLINK~

edit on 13-2-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
"Syx, I think You have had way too many crash landings and have aquired some damage to Your Brain! Here it is broad daylight and You have just bid Me good night!??" CC mentions to Syx.

"I, I, what?!" Syx asks with a puzzled expression.

"You were mumbling something about thanking me for being with you on a night flight or something. Your eyes were glazed over and you were just staring out into the sky!"

"No. No, I was thanking the Grey and Red Dragons for taking a night flight with Me that we had just finished?" Syx said with furrowed brow. "If I did not just do that, than what is going on here?! I saw Night Star talking to a tall Feline Male too, then She turned and fled into the shed!"

"She did indeed do that Syx, but it just happened a moment ago! It is, as You can see, broad daylight! First You tell me that we are going to have offspring, and now this? Something is definitely not right with You lately. Perhaps You should change Your diet!?"

"No CC My diet is fine. One can never eat too much Bacon!! I feel as if I have been having these visions for a real purpose. There is something in them that I feel I should be taking note of, but for now am just as perplexed as are You!"

CC and Syx strode off towards the shed to join the others inside......

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hiya Syx!!!

Man I slept really late today. When I sleep that good, I just keep sleeping. LOL

Hello all my Lovelies! Hope you are all having a pleasant day!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! I thought I'd clear that little oops about the night/day thing in my previous story entry. The 'visions method' will work to get Me out of some upcoming goofs as well I would think, eh?! LOL!! Earlier I was actually working on My "Dragons On Saturn" story, but thought I'd put in something here first. Then I had to take off to go to My Pain Clinic Doc appt, so that shot my morning and part of this afternoon! Just about done with The Saturn story now. A little more to go to tie up some loose ends on it, so maybe half an hour or so till completion......

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I think it was night time in my last post. LOL I'll have her wake up to a new day. I think we will always screw this part up. LOL Don't worry about it.

Cool that you are working on your Saturn story! I'm kind of uninspired right now. Say hello to CC for me.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Real life put My story on hold. Figures, Friday the 13th and all, eh?! LOL!! I still will try to complete that tonight though!
As far as the night/day thing, who's to say how long the days are at the shed, right? They could last an hour, or two of our days!! It is a magical place afterall, right?! I'm not going to sweat it, unless it causes some unforseen problem. But even then, it can be fixed with another entry, so......
I think it's going well, considering all the different writers, and us not really preplanning much of this, or any of this, at all.
So considering that, I'm saying to us all, job well done!! So far!
I'll say hello to CC for Ya cuz. Later for now, Me.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Shadow was listening to the fascinating conversation between Syx and CC. He wondered why Syx was having these visions. He wondered if they were caused by some entity. Many could do this sort of thing and most did so out of spite or to gain control of a mind.

Shadow decided to investigate. He liked Syx and did not want someone messing with his mind. He waited until Syx was occupied by the combination of a conversation and some beer. Then he carefully stole into his mind, very gently as he went.

Shadow rummaged around a little and finding nothing at the first few levels, he went deeper. There it was! How the hell did this come about. Shadow withdrew and pondered the impossible.

Syx was Dragon, not Great Dragon so what he had found was simply not possible. Only Great Dragons have this ability. On the other hand, Syx was not supposed to be able to change form either and yet he did so with ease. Hmm.

He sent to Syx, "Syx my friend. You are a very strange Dragon. Dragons generally have racial memories at the same levels as do other species. Great Dragons on the other hand, have memories given from father to son or Queen to daughter. For some strange reason, you are discovering deep memories of your father and his father and so on. Why this is happening to you, I do not know. According to Dragon Lore you should not be able to shape shift and yet you do so easily.

"Relax Syx, and enjoy the experience. Eventually, you will have memories going but many lifetimes. You will have the knowledge and experience that comes with them. Enjoy my friend."

Shadow felt the sheer surprise and waited for Syx'x reaction.

P

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Pheonix Awesome!! I am going to go with this and do a response. I am working on it now!Kudos Man!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Syx, I am guessing that your dad (in the story) was a randy old bugger.

Lol

P

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
While Syx and CC were conversing with everyone in The Shed and having a few drinks, suddenly Syx felt light headed.

"This ale is fantastic! Never before have I felt like this after only a few pints! Besides the usual good feelings it brings, there is a feeling in My mind that I have not felt before. It is as though someone or something is peeling away the layers of My memories. Syx said in a startled manner.

"Syx maybe You had better stop consuming that Ale!" CC replied. "You are already tripping me out with those 'visions' or whatever they are. Now you carry on about having your mind torn apart!?"

"Not being torn apart as such, but as if I am being tickled inside my Mind! If that makes any sense?"

Just as Shadow was inside Syx's mind, He repeats out loud what he had just been told.

""Relax Syx, and enjoy the experience. Eventually, you will have memories going but many lifetimes. You will have the knowledge and experience that comes with them. Enjoy my friend."" Syx said outloud.

The room became very quite as those around Him listened with great surprise.

"I don't know of where that came from. It is as though it was put into My mind by another entity!?" Syx said and was shocked! "Perhaps it is the answer I have been trying to find, about My visions!? Just before I said all that, I was told how strange a creature I am, and how that is not normal behavior for one such as myself. I believe I have found the answers I seek!"

"Well I also hope you have found the reasons for Your visions Syx." CC responded. "Now let us be on with our merryment and spend some time with our friends, in as normal a manner as You may muster!"

"I laugh at that CC! I still do not know what Normal is, for Me anyway!! LMAO!!! I shall carry on with as normal composure as I may have, as in any manner I may create!! LMAO!!!" Syx said with a smile on His face. "I feel as if My Father has just told Me, or He told someone else a long time ago, to be as I am. He said there is nothing wrong with being strange, to others, as they cannot fathom why this is! Be strong and enjoy the day!!"

With that Syx downed another pint on one long pull! The whole room was in joyous laughter and the night became one great party!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

My Dad in real life was a randy ole bugger!! lOL!!! After I was born and My sister was like 3 I think, He left us for a crazier life!

ETA: Message sent to Your E-Mail addy. Thanx.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It is out.

Yes it is done.

If any of you have ever wanted to read one of my books, read this one.

Start here.

A Symbiotic Bond

Finally.

Now to finish the next two. Lol

P

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Congrats Man! I love the cover too!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You have mail.

P

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

OMG Thanx!!! I'll be sure to give You some credit when I post the Story here in short stories Man!!

Thanx again!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Always glad to lend a hand. Another set of eyes works wonders.

P

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

No doubt there man! I appreciate it immensly!! The Story has been posted!! It Rocks!! LOL!!! Thanx Bro! I owe Ya one now!

Dragons on Saturn

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I owe Ya one now!

No you don't. Friends don't need to keep score.

P

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Deal! I'll just tip several pints with You if we should ever meet someday, eh?

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join