It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Jane was looking rather sheepish and Dawg had noticed...
"What's up with you woman? You're looking all fidgety?"
"Erm, I think.......Well......I know Jacy has one part......and I've got another bit, I think...." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a crystal.

"What's that?" asked Dawg
"I believe that's what's known as a Dragon's egg" said Night. "They come in all sorts of formations"
"Uhhu" said Jane rather sheepishly. "And I think jacy has the other part of the 'Triangle', but the third part.....ummmm I dunno".

"Hey guys!" Waved jacy as she made her way across the bay to where everyone had gathered for breakfast. "I think I have a part of the clue to solve the treasure map!"
As her skiff slid up the sand, and Homer helped her out, jacy started waving her hand about.
"Guess who's got the co-ordinates!" she said with a huge beam across her face.
Sophie dived for the plate of bacon Jane put on the table, Dawg threw more coconut into the skillet and started cooking up some more, thwacking one of the mischievous pixies...."you'll get burned" he reprimanded.

Jacy settled down on the sand and explained.
"I've got the co-ordinates in this ring to where the treasure chest is. It's not treasure in the true pirate sense, but treasure non the less. The only problem is, these are no ordinary co-ordinates, that would be too simple if you want to hide something. I have the co-ordinates to one point on the map, which is where my moonstone ring needs to be. We then need a Dragons egg crystal to be in another part of the island and a third crystal in the third point. By triangulating between the three we will know where the 'treasure' is" she said hyphenating with a wiggle of her fingers."

"Well I've got the dragon's egg" said Jane.
"Excellent!" exclaimed jacy.
"I don't understand" said Gordi.
"That makes me you both" said True.
"Well" explained jacy, "Once the three crystals are in place they form an energy triangulation. Once that happens, they will release the energy that is holding the Sunstone captive! Once we get the Sunstone we can move on to the next part of our adventure. Capiche!" she said with a huge grin on her face.

"Do you know what she's talking about? I have no idea what she's talking about. What is she saying?" asked Rod as he weaved his way up the beach.........

to be continued......

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

"Hmmm... is this gerbil snot?" thought Rodinus.

Oh my God that cracked me up! LOL Ok, so I have a weird sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Um...wellies are boots right?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Correct

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Them's thar what we call "Galoshes" over here in my neck 'o tha woods.

And it wasn't just a double dare to Jacy, it was a double DAWG dare. The Tri-D carries more weight and all that. *Snifs and rubs his fingernails on his chest*

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
As the others debated where the final crystal was, foss, having a rather large breakfast went back to the mainsail to catch a bit of the breeze.

Glancing behind, he gave a couple pixies a warning look, for they were about to completely ignore Dawgs...flatular, remark about hugging him (and, to make matters worse, most of the company would have been downwind).

When he finally made it back to the table, the talk was mostly about the treasure. Something tugged at the back of foss' mind (I swear, if it's another one of those pixies at it again...), and with a quick flip of the wrist, two crystals joined the pile in the center.

Curious Looks. Puzzled expressions, even the grill seemed to be watching with several fiery eyes.

"What? I was just divining what this so called treasure could possibly be, and supposedly, along with the main treasure, is a box with something else inside. In order to open said box, or even find it, both of these keystones will be needed". The keystones, if they could be called that, did appear rather out of the ordinary. One was the exact shade of the ocean, with several triangles marking the sides; should one submerge it beneath the waves, it would vanish before their eyes; solid water in the hands. The other, a shade of the pink just before dawn, or after sunset, hug from a long, silver chain, swinging back & forth with a casual motion.

Homer, flipping back several pages ("where was this in the story?") just rolled his eyes. Everyone except for Jane went back to discussing treasure; She picked them both up, and whispered to foss.

"I believe you, and I'm glad to see they will be coming along for the ride". (with a smile).

Suddenly, a shadow blocked out the sun, temporarily turning day into night. "wait a sec...Syx?"

Couldn't resist, seeing as I slept most of the day yesterday

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
A warm breeze flows through the open windows...silence with no one around. Rainbow warriors deep in sleep. Night sits on the rocker and gathers the fairies and pixies around. No, this is not a part of our normal story, just me being here alone and having a bit of fun.

Many, many moons ago, there lived a wise and elderly woman. Her hair was long and white as snow with a rare red feather. She lived apart from all others. Many of the village people were frightened of her because she seemed so strange. They often wondered why she lived in isolation, but no one was brave enough to ask her. She wore long dresses and her bangle bracelets jingled as she walked. Her rings were exquisite with fancy scroll work and dazzling jewels.

There were rumors of strange things going on in the women's cabin deep in the woods when one would venture through. The village hunters would pass by and each day they noticed something different, exotic flowers everywhere where there were none before, a brook with peeping frogs and colorful fish that were not there before.

With great caution they came to her home and peered into the windows to see the elderly woman talking to herself and mixing potions with oils and herbs. There seemed to be some sort of alter with many little candles and beautiful bouquets of various flowers and ferns. Instantly she turned to the win dow. The men ran and didn't stop until they were at a great distance.

One day a little girl of around 10 years of age decided she wanted to meet the old woman as she had no fear. She walked casually up to the door and knocked. At first she was met with silence and knocked again. Suddenly she felt a hand on her arm. Startled she turned and saw it was none other than the elderly woman with deep wrinkles and knarled hands. "I am Sarah". said the child. The old woman smiled warmly. "I am Aniya, caretaker of the ancient and magical forest and it is a pleasure to meet you child. Would you like to come in and talk a while? I have many stories to tell if you would be so kind as to listen."

They held hands and entered the house. Sarah was charmed by Aniya's soft and enchanting voice. "How is this forest magical? Why didn't anyone ever know about it? she asked. Aniya smiled, took a deep breath and uttered a single word. "Fear." Sarah knitted her brows together in confusion. "Fear?" "Aniya patted Sarah's hand. "Child, there are amazing things here in the ancient forest. Things that would fill you with wonder and awe. The plants, the animals, they all have their tales to tell. There are wondrous energies here that you could learn to use. Others could have realized these things long ago, experienced these things and grown in spirit and lived a peaceful and magical life, but because I was different than any of them, they feared me and they feared this place. You will go and tell your people that fear has kept them from a beautiful and fulfilling life." Aniyah held the child's hand and smiled one last time. Her head dropped forward and then she was gone.

Sarah was deeply saddened by the old woman's passing, but excited to share what she had learned and quickly returned home to her people. She spoke of the gentle old woman who lived in the woods and of wondrous things they would discover together. A soft summer wind blew and slowly, a red feather drifted down.

THE END

edit on 18-6-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Wonderful additions to the story again.
I loved your bedtime one Night....even if I did read it this morning.

I have an odd day ahead of me, so I'll be popping in and out.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thanks Jane! Have a lovely day!!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hi family!

I found some cool stuff when I was in the cargo hold, so I thought I would share.

I'm not sure whose trunk it was, but I stole your t-shirt!

I found one of Jane's old wands too. Still got a little magic left in it!

Sophie found some bacon treats!

Hope everyone is having a great day!
luv, jacy

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Oh wow! You got it!!! Gordi said he was going to send you one.
My old wand too...haha! Mind you, you have reminded me to get my Cumbrae ones done....*slaps self on wrist*

Now don't let Sophie near those teats.....she scoffed loads of bacon for breakfast the little monkey....sorry, ferret!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Oh Jane, I cried when I opened it! lol
I was so excited...I couldn't believe he sent it to me! (pays to whine sometimes)

I've been reading up on making wands...I think I would like to try one. Any helpful suggestions?

Sophie is sleeping off her bacon hangover right now, haha...I wanted to take a pic of her but she's hiding somewhere.

Nice to see you sweetie! *hugs*
jacy

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Now don't let Sophie near those teats...

Rainbows
Jane

ahh...hahahahahaha.....

I know you meant 'treats'....lol...but that was so damn funny I just had to say something!!!

jacy

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'm a bit cross with myself because I have packed my Native American wand away ready for my move. Otherwise I would have taken a photo ages back and posted it in Shed I.

Anyway.....its about 2ft long, twisty turney piece of branch about 1/2 inch thick. It has a clear quartz crystal attached at the end, secured with some shammy leather. Towards the holding end there is some more leather and bead work. Hanging from there is an eagle feather.
I know there are some amazing looking wands of all sorts of sizes available, but to me they look 'manufactured'. I much prefer wands to be hand made, and the one I have, even though made by a Native American, it spoke to me. I've had it for almost 25 years. I've used it for clearing negative energies in my various homes, during healing sessions, and it usually likes to find a 'spot' it likes to reside in the house.

Here's a few examples of some Native American wands....I like their organic look, and you can make them as fancy or as simple as you like. It's the energy you put into the making of it that counts.

This one is the nearest I could find to mine....

These are an example of those 'manufactured' ones...

They just don't seem 'alive' to me.

Hope that helps.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Oh bloomin' 'eck.....I'm not going back to correct it!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I like the Native American wands better too!
The other ones look too 'store bought', lol.

Do you wrap copper wire around yours?
I have a lot of small crystals...how do you attach them?

I love the feathers too, but likely can only get my hands on goose or duck feathers (from the local park).
Is there anything that I 'shouldn't' put on it?

jacy-gotta-lotta-questions

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Personally, I don't like metal bits....it's not naturally occurring.
To attach the crystals I like winding leather thonging/shammy leather (if I'm using points) and securing the leather or smaller crystals in place with UPVA glue (dries clear) or araldite glue.

My Cumbrae wands are going to be a different kettle of fish altogether. The one I'm waffting about that Homer added the extra 'magic' to I have been instructed by the gang has to be painted rainbow colours.....hence the delay as I don't have enough colours yet, and will have shells and stuff from Cumbrae attached to it. So it will very much be a 'marine' wand.
The other little one you saw Bryn/fluffy waving about is a lovely piece of driftwood that has weathered beautifully....that one will get the crystal treatment.

I don't really think it matters about the kind of feathers to be honest....whether you have them or not, or how you decorate it....it has to 'talk your talk' at the end of the day.

Rainbows
Jane - gotta - a - few - answers!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Ok great, thank you!!
I think I will go to the park tomorrow, feed the ducks...and look for a 'wand' and some feathers.
I haven't done anything crafty for a while now, so I'm kind of excited to make something again.

I bet Night Star could make a real beauty, seeing as how she makes intricate jewelry...? How about it, Night Star? Shall we make some wands together? You too Tsu!! (I'm not even going to mention the guys and 'wands' in the same sentence, lol...I'm sure someone would break t&c's lol)!!

jacy

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Haha....I was just thinking the same thing about Night just as I hit the 'reply' button!
We'll be having a 'I'll show you mine, if you show me yours' before you know it! The boys will definitely NOT take part in that!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hi gang. Lovely to see the story continues! I'm loving it!

I hope everyone is having a super week. Mine is just getting caught up with RL at the moment, but I am lurking and reading.

As the curse of RL intrudes on my insanity I thought I would drop off my art work for other shedders who might also be dealing with the curse....

Wherever you all are, I hope you are well and happy.
Hugs
Mura
edit on 18-6-2014 by Mura44 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join