It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Waves like crazy at True across the pond !!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Evening All!
I got a new Campervan for Fathers Day!
Unfortunately.... it was only about an inch long!

It is cute though!
G

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello Night Star!

How's tricks?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Evening All!

Unfortunately.... it was only about an inch long!

It is cute though!
G

Don't do it Cody ......................... Don't do it

edit on 16/6/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
No longer able to resist the delicious aroma of frying bacon, Mura crept out of her hiding place and tiptoed towards the bench where Jane and Dawg were eating breakfast. She was starving after weeks of hiding in the life boat (fortunately for her not the one that Dawg had used for his sabbatical otherwise she would have been discovered sooner.)

‘Hey there,’ said Jane. ‘Nice of you to join us at last. ‘We were wondering when you would emerge from that soggy boat. Here have some bacon… and have some eggs.’ She pushed a plate piled high towards Mura.

Embarrassed and humbled by her generosity Mura mumbled through an enormous mouthful of bacon and eggs. ‘Umm, thanks. What did you mean you were wondering when I would emerge?’

‘Do you think we didn’t know you were living in the life boat?’ asked Jane, piling more bacon onto Mura’s plate.

'Give her a break Jane, chided Dawg. ‘Mura, how did you find us? You would rather I asked than Gordi. He tends to ask with a baseball bat.’

‘Mmm mowed vay eeekug nnng stpt.’ Mura told them through the best food she had eaten in weeks.

‘Huh?’ Nightstar, who had just joined them sat down and swatted at a pixie. She looked puzzled. ‘What language does she speak?’

Mura swallowed and tried again. ‘I stowed away weeks ago when you were last in port. I was running away from…. well from my boss who wanted me to chaperone a hundred and sixty hormonal post-exam thirteen year olds on a fun day trip to Disney land’. She shuddered at the memory.

‘Well never mind, you are very welcome. Here have some rum!’ Nightstar offered Mura the bottle.

‘Rum? You have rum with your breakfast?’ Mura asked.

Just then there was a loud squeal of delight. It was TrueBrit. ‘Isn’t she quaint?’ he exclaimed. ‘Can we keep her?’ Nightstar giggled and swatted another pixie, and Jane snorted and rolled her eyes.

Only Dawg managed to keep his face composed. ‘No, we don’t have rum with our breakfast dear. We have breakfast with our rum’, he explained.

We’re going on a treasure hunt’, Jane told Mura. ‘Want to join us?’

Mura relaxed, the delicious breakfast sitting comfortably in her tummy while the rum swished about (a little less comfortably). She felt so welcome and one of the team. ‘I think I’m going to like it here’ she thought. Out loud she said ‘Sure, I’d love to join you, but don’t you want to wait for the rest of the crew? While I was stowi… er… inspecting the lifeboat … I heard a lot of other names mentioned. Someone called Homerfoss or Homer and Foss, a Jacy, there is someone who wants all the footballs and a Scottish guy with a welsh booty? And then there is that really friendly one – he welcomed me twice. Cody something….?’

Jane looked around. ‘You have a point there Mura. I wonder where they all are. I guess we will have to wait for them to return and tell us what they have been up to. It must be reconnaissance for the treasure hunt or something. In the meantime I’ll make some more breakfast. Anyone for seconds?’

edit on 16-6-2014 by Mura44 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Somebody has REALLY, REALLY done her homework!!!!
Well done mura...you have us all to a tee...and all the little details too.

Bravo woman! Bravo!
Cheers me dear....

Rainbows
Jane

edit on 16-6-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Don't worry....I've got RRC's for all of you!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wow Mura! Great addition to the story!!!!! Bravo!

Jane those glasses are awesome! I wouldn't want to use them while drinking booze though. LOL

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Welcome back Homer!
Dawg, we like giving hugs around here so suck it up cupcake. LOL

OK...your call. When I tell ya I have Grummbellies, that means if you squeeze me I fart.

And it's usual WMD quality. Soooooo...do so at yours and others risk. It's not like I didn't warn ya.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Nice addition Mura and let me say welcome (*ahem* Officially, um, I think). Finally!

Just to be safe, in case you're wondering, this is a thread whose storyline is interwoven with RL dealings. You can go a couple of pages with no story and then all of a sudden...

Bam! Like a gust of wind, it fills our sails.
edit on 16-6-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Dawg wiped the bacon grease off with his sleeve. “Damned fine Breakfast Jane!” he declared. Then in a softer tone, “Please don’t tell anyone about how we came to this, eh? It’d be embarrassing and all almost shatting myself. But thanks for the food and all.”

Jane smiled and winked, “I’m pretty sure everyone who witnessed it knows, but how do you say? They are being politically correct and keepin’ their tongues from waggin’, for now anyways.”

“But I have to ask ya Jane. Have you seen Jacy recently?”

Jane furrowed her brows. “Not since we’ve gotten her out of the box and brought her here. She has been through a upset you know.”

“Muft bot Jafy?” Mura asked between mouthfuls of bacon eggs and muffins.

Dawg leaned across the table and took a shot glass in his hand. He eyeballed it for a second and tossed it over his shoulder and reached for a beer. “I’ll tell ya Mura, Jacy seems to be our wayward girl…lass…um. Anyway, she always seem to be drawn to something or the other…worse than a damn pixie I tell ya!” A pixie kicked Dawgs ear lobe hard. “Hey! I thought we were allies…get a grip! Get a sense of humor ya little…” [T&C’s prevent the following script].

Jane snickered and put more bacon on the table, at which point Homer showed up. “Hey! Cookins’ a man’s job!”, he declared while putting on his tactical BBQ vest.

TSu had sauntered in silently and grabbed a sandwich, “Iff all gub! Be’re a team!’ she said after a mouthful.

Gordi wandered up as well…”I’m not a gruff man…except when I hungry, other than that…I’m rather nice. But if anybody talks about me waving a bat about again…I’ll be angry.” As he said hoisting his bat.

True and Foss beached their long boat. “Wha the ‘ell!” True bellowed. “Breakfast! And no one invites us?” Foss scurried about in front of True. “Easy there Hoss…you knew there was breakfast to be had when Jane fished Dawg out of the drink…remember?”

“Enough about my time in the water, Foss!”

“Relax Dawg, we all know.” Homer winked at him

Dawg buried his head in his arms ashamed. He just knew he would never live it down. But then he remembered the more important things. “Where is Jacy?”

“Probably still sleeping.”

“Recovering from her kidnapping.”

“I don’t know.”

“SumaBytch!” Not again!” Gordi yelled, throwing down his bat.

Dawg peeked up at Foos from underneath his arms and smiled. “Looks like another adventure is at hand.”

(Edit to add: This storyline is to call Jacy out…her reply determines where we go from here, yea…I’m mean…but fun loving!)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Jacy was sat cross-legged on the floor of the cargo hold...surrounded by boxes and trunks. Every time she opened a container, Sophie would dive in, rummage around...and then emerge, shaking her head sadly.
"It's not in this one either."
"Damn." Jacy rubbed her forehead, squinting in the darkness. "It's GOT to be here..."
Sophie twitched her whiskers and lifted her head up. "I smell bacon!"
"Yeah, I know...everyone is up top having breakfast, but I can't go up there yet. Not until I find it."
"Well if we find the trunk that we were in...it should be there, right?" Sophie said wistfully, rubbing her grumbling tummy.
"It has to be..." Jacy whispered.

Standing up to stretch, she spotted a rather large trunk with a broken chain dangling from it's lid. As girl and ferret got closer they could hear a buzzing tone coming from inside.
"Is that it?" Sophie asked.
"I don't know WHAT that is," Jacy replied with her hand hovering over the box.
As she lifted the lid, the rusty hardware creaked and groaned. A puff of sparkly glitter puffed up into her face and she sneezed loudly.
"Hey! What the? We're sleeping here!" A group of pixies were curled up on top of Night Star's velvet cape.

One of the pixies was hiccuping in her sleep, and Jacy wrinkled her nose.
"Do I smell rum?" she inquired.
"Don't judge me..." muttered one of the pixies as she pulled the cape over her head.
Sophie climbed into the trunk and sniffed at them, one by one. Suddenly, she dove to the bottom and emerged with Tick, the smallest faerie.
Tick gave a drunken lop-sided grin, and proudly stated, "I has a tiara!"
"My ring!!!" Jacy snatched the ring from the faerie's head and pushed it back on her finger.

Sophie unceremoniously dumped the faerie back into the trunk and pulled the lid down.
"Sleep it off!" she squeaked. Turning to Jacy she asked, "Can I go eat bacon now?"
"Go, little one..." Jacy smiled, giving a rather large sigh of relief.
As she scampered towards the door, Sophie stopped and turned around.
"Why is that ring so special?" she asked.
Jacy slid the ring off her finger and held it up.
"This is no ordinary ring Sophie-girl....this is a moonstone, part of the dragon-stone set."
As the ferret inched towards the doorway, Jacy kept talking.
"Inside the band are a set of numbers. Coordinates. The treasure map is useless without the exact location of the treasure...and that's what is written inside this ring."

"It will guide us?" Sophie asked. "Is that why they call you the Guide? I always thought they were calling you a
Girl Guide...cuz you don't drink and all..." Sophie giggled and clapped her paws together.
"Well all I know is that we still have to find the last stone...the sun-stone. And then the set will be complete."
"Then what?"
"You'll see!" Jacy grinned. "Now, let's go eat!"
Sophie nodded in agreement. "Hey, are we gonna have more ventures now?"
"ADventures..." Jacy corrected.
"That's what I said...ventures!"
"Yes ferret...we're going to have more ventures."
Then they climbed the stairs and stepped out onto the sunlit deck.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Yay! Woohoo! And about bloomin' time girl!!!
Nice one jacy!

Sunstone hey......hmmmmmmm......see you onshore!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Aww, thank you Jane.
Dawg called me out...it's like a double-dare, lol...I HAD to!

jacy

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

There's our girl!

Sorry about the pushing and all. I was hoping that the best intentions weren't leading to hell this time around.

But that was a nice addition.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hey hunny!
Well, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, lol.

I've had a couple of super crappy days...spent yesterday completely alone, didn't want to see or talk to anybody. So I cleaned my apartment.
I was angry about something, and anger is always more productive for me than sadness.

Thanks for giving me a prod...sometimes I need that!

jacy

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The merry band, satisfied with their hearty morning meal, gathered round the make-shift breakfast table, to gaze at the Map which Gordi unfurled before them.

“I’ve seen this place somewhere before” he said “It’s Hispaniola in the Caribbean – where the Pirates used to rule the waves!”
“This map was found in the old graveyards of Moddar, when we last defeated the Dark One. I have a feeling that he must have taken it from the hidden chamber inside the Dragonstone? And I’m guessing that there must be something of great value or importance concealed here somewhere? There is a huge big red “X” but there are no descriptions of how to get there, or features anywhere near it on the map, to identify the location.... we’re still missing some clues!”

“Maybe Tsu could use the Crystal Ball?” suggested True.

“It might be worth a try.” agreed Dawg, nodding.

“What... exactly is a Dragonstone?” asked a rather bemused looking Mura.

“Well, it’s an ancient and powerful crystal really, in the shape of an ornamental dragon” explained Nightstar...
“They usually come as an interlocking set with astronomical features like the Sun & moon or Saturn & Venus at either side. Whatever is contained within the Dragonstone is usually inter-connected with that which appears inside the locking stones, the three pieces making the whole as it were”

“So, if the treasure map was contained within the dragonstone...” ventured Gordi, “then the additional clues relating to the locations on the map, might be in the lock-stones?”

“Exactly!” said Night!

“Then... who’s got the Locking stones for our dragonstone???”

Nightstar looked up knowingly towards the fleet of shimmering ships anchored in the bay, just in time to see Jacy and Sophie waving from the deck of the good ship “Dragon”.

“Any brekkies left?? I smell Canadian Bacon!!” yelled Jacy...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Wonderful addition to the story Jacy! My days suck too. You're not alone.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Oh Gordi, almost missed ya. Another good addition to the story.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Rodinus slowly picked himself up and blurrily opened his eyes...

A squashed gerbil lay at his feet and debris from his BBQ was strewn around him... he reached around to slap at what he thought was an insect stinging at his bum to only realise that it was the stainless steel BBQ fork which was protruding from his left buttock... "ouch" mumbled Rodinus before reaching around and pulling the fork from his bum cheek and flinging it to one side...

Turning his head to the wooden door in front of him, he could not help but notice the large dent in the oak panel where his head must have made contact with...

"Humph"... grumbled Rodinus... "Where am I?"

Rodinus knocked on the large wooden door and tried to straighten his imaginary tie in order to look half decent to who or whatever may answer...

As he looked down to inspect his muddy boots he couldn't help but notice a glitter of something which was protruding from the crust of caked mud on his wellies...

Reaching down, Rodinus carefully scraped away the mud and pulled out from the mess what appeared to ressemble a stone... BUT... not any commoner gardener stone... this one reflected what seemed to look like flames in the lowering sunlight through the storm clouds...

"Hmmm... is this gerbil snot?" thought Rodinus
edit on 17/6/14 by Rodinus because: Word added

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join