It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 2

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:03 PM
a reply to: TDawgRex

OMFG Dawg!!! Yes!!! Your back!!! Yeee Freakin Hawwww!!!! LOL!!!!! Nice re-entry Bud!!! LMAO!!! Very nice!!!! I love the newest entry from You!!!
Great to see You writing again Man!!!
edit on 18-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:12 PM
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks Syx...maybe I'm starting to get my groove back.

Been busy lately. Maybe that what was needed to stir the 'ol juices up.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:16 PM

Well a good stirring it must have been Man!
Really good to see your writing style grace these rooms again My Friend!! Truly!!

I hope all is well, what can be anyway, in Your world Bud!!

Oh, not sure if you saw, but a new writing contest is underway with some amazing stories in it!! Drop one, if You so desire. But I tell You I was intimidated by some new writers there. really! Wow I mean there are some great tales written. Dragon Theme. Really good stuff!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:22 PM

I saw it while lurking. And there are some very good tales there. Not to sure I am up to snuff on the Dragon theme though. The Shed is new territory for me as a writer still.

I still have to read all the submission though. It's been a long hectic and stressful day for this kid (Though in a good way) and I really must hit the hay. I'm zonked!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:27 PM

Well if you crash, safe and pleasant astral travels bud!! I might be getting off here soon too. MAtter of fact, I think in a few minutes. Not going to sleep. Too much ale for that!! LOL!!!! Darn buckets anyway!! LMAO!!!! Later Bud!! CatchYa tomorrow prob......

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:39 PM
OMG Dawg!!!!!!!! You made an entry to the story! How awesome is that???? Yay! Woo hoo!!!

Just so that you know, when we make an entry, we use a different colored font now.
Great to have you back and even writing again! How are things going with the jeep????

Hello Syx if you're still here!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:46 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Yea, I saw the colors change thing...but decided against it. Maybe it's the rebel in me. LOL.

Still no idea on the Jeep though. Maybe tomorrow. Anything after that and I'm gonna be pissed.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:06 PM
They had traveled for miles over the vast forests and mountains. Storm saw that Syx and CC were going in for a landing to probably rest and find nourishment for their continuing journey, but he wanted to fly as long as he could. He knew that Night Star was anxious to return to the shed and hopefully find all her friends there safe and happy.

It was almost a year since the elven maiden had first discovered the place. She was deep in thought remembering all the people, joy, magic and love. They had shared so much laughter and tears, silly pranks and adventures. They had found and cared for magical creatures, making them a part of the family and their world. It was a place like no other and one she called home. There was a deep endless aching in her heart as she longed to be re-united with them all.

Silver stars filled the black velvet sky and the moon glowed softly as they landed in a clearing below. Night Star was already sleeping atop the beautiful dragon. Slowly and gently the dragon lowered himself to the ground and let her slide off onto the ground. He spread one wing across her to shield her from the cold and joined her in peaceful slumber.

Miles away, the great white wolf entered an opening of a tall ancient tree. He sensed where the portals were and could travel through them when needed. Suddenly he appeared beside Night and Storm. With one eye opened, the magnificent dragon heaved a sigh of contentment.
"Good night Wolf."
The wolf curled up. "Goodnight Storm."
Night smiled and in a groggy voice replied. "Goodnight Wolf. Goodnight Storm."
All was well in the realm.

edit on 18-1-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:09 PM
Oh hello you rebel you! You snuck in while I was composing. I'm hoping you are able to settle things soon.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:09 AM

Hi Night! I was outta here when you replied saying hello. Back now for a few mins to see how things are going here. I logged off about when the rebel did apparently.
Umm, White is a color, I think, so we have to abide by his decision there. I'm ok with it really.

I love Your new entry!! So cool Night!! This story Rocks!!!!!!
I have had people ask when it is going to end. I tell em never, I hope!! Really it could go on for decades if Ya think about it......

Just got done playing like 6 games of Yahtzee with CC and Our Son. It was a riot!! It's different when Our offspring are of age and all that. So it was a pretty diff experience, if Ya know what I mean. LOL!! Heck He's almost two yrs older than law now for Beverages. May comin' soon for another year past law for Him. Man time flies and I don't know where it went!! LOL!!
Oh well. I like the ride I'm on. Not really wanting to get outta the vehic anytime soon. LMAO!!!
Hope Your slumber is calm. CatchYa tomorrow...... G'Night. Syx......
edit on 19-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:59 AM
My story is up for the contest, finally.

Had a bad week, my lower back is killing me, so are the migraines and the morphine tabs and the sleeping tablets don't get on very well.

Such is life. Hope you all like it.

Now to read the rest of the stories.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:10 AM

Good morning Night Star, and indeed all of Shedderton!

Sorry for the late greetings! Between a weekend away from my data net connection, about the business of being merrily drunk and so forth, and being up with the larks this morning to go and do a lockout job at quarter past seven in the bloody morning, I have been remiss with many things today!

Hopefully normal service will resume shortly!

I hope everyone is well!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:26 AM
a reply to: TrueBrit

Good Morning True! I am still up at about 25 after 4 in the morn here. LOL!!! Am getting ready to crash here but wanted to at least say Hey!! Good seeing You!!

Pheonix Hi! Just read Your story. It Rocks!!! I comm'd there. Sorry to hear of the back pains and HeadAches. Glad You are a bit better now? Like I mentioned to True, I gotta get some sleep. Wanted to say Hello though first.

You two, and any one else here or lurking, Take it easy. CatchYa's all later on!! Nitey Nitey!! LOL!!!

(Syx can be heard Flying away as His wings carry Him off to the Astral Plane......)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:20 AM

Hey Syx!

Sleep well my friend! Staying up that late... you had BETTER have had a good time doing it, that is all I can say about it!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:13 AM
Hi everyone.

Sorry I disappeared last night. Got a call from a sis-in-law regarding the death of an aunt on hubby's side.
Then there were more phone calls and texts, (big family) I was distracted away from the computer.

I'm hoping to get caught up, but not sure how much time I have here this morning.

Much love,

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:30 AM
a reply to: jacygirl

I am sorry to hear that jacygirl.

Are you ok?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:44 AM
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oh hey hunny...I'm ok, thanks for asking!
I didn't know the lady personally, so I'm just sad for the people who are sad.

Everything has been super stressful lately, and I'm really wishing there was some good news...instead of always negative.
I'm feeling the need for solitude and hibernation...and keep getting dragged out into the real world.

I notice how the non-empathy people carry on, oblivious to everyone else's pain...meanwhile I soak it up like a sponge until I'm exhausted. For the last 5 years I've been watching an elderly woman slow down...and down...and down.
It's affecting me.

Again...thank you!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:45 AM
a reply to: jacygirl

*Massive huggles*

Its people like you that make the world go round. That does mean however, that having spent so much time maintaining its spin rate, it is no wonder that you occasionally feel fatigued by it!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:05 AM
Good Mornin' Shed!!! I hope everyone is well today!!

True - Yah last night was fun. CC, Jake, our Son, and I played like 6 games of Yahtzee and put away a case of Bud. We had a good time. Of course I lost overall, but was fun none the less......

Jacy - It's sad about Your Aunt in Law's death. I feel For You guys. Really......

Some Good news for You!! Last page I entered another Story addition! Then a bit later TDawg did one as well!! Dawg's Back!! Yipeeeee!!!
Up this page Night entered more into the story also!!! 3 additions in like a day!!!? WOW!!! Right!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:31 PM
Hugs for Jacy! I have been watching my Mom go down, down, down for years. I know what it feels like to see that and it's sad and worrisome. I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt -in law. I hope the family is coping well enough.

Pheonix, I am very pleased to have read your entry in the contest! The wolf Lords are such interesting creatures and combined with dragons in a!

Hello Syx and True! Hello to all other Sheddites and lurkers alike.

For Jacy...

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>