It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 2

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:42 PM
a reply to: jacygirl

yes i still have alot left wished syx would eat more of them..but i am sure they are getting hard and not so good now...that might be why he is not eating them now...syx go and get some cookies and fudge..i want peanut butter fudge...and peanut butter cookies...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:44 PM
a reply to: SyxPak

we had over 468 cookies..i counted them all..i did have to throw out my mints as i forgot about them and they started to mold..oh well..

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:58 PM
a reply to: ccbears

I knew it was a high number, even before Jess gave us some of Hers!! LOL!!! I want brewz. LOL!!!
Just feels like a good day to sit back and sip a few cold ones. Like a dozen or so, eh?
I know I'm whining. I'll stop now. Nope, that doesn't feel right!
edit on 18-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:26 PM

CC, did you freeze some of your cookies? When my kids were young I used to bake tons at Christmas too.
If I had leftovers I would put them in freezer bags, suck the air out...and when I took them out later and thawed them, they were great.

Thanks for all the cyber-treats you & internet went down so I actually ran to the store and bought chocolate!
My butt is firmly planted on the sofa now.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM

Jacy. CC had some internet probs too. Not Me though!? Not sure what happened but she lost some stuff at a family tree place too. A LOT of StuFF!!! I feel terrible for Her as She put in a lot of work on it all......

Hey a friend here asked me to help on a novel He is writing. I know right, Me? LOL!!
Anyway He wanted to see how get the setting for it right. I read what He has so far, and it felt good to Me. I got the feel right off for what was going on, where He was, etc...... I asked him if He'd mind if I asked for someone else to help. You came to mind. He is ok with Me sending someone His writings so far. It's a few U2U's worth of text. Very well done I think so far.
I mailed Him my opinions so far, and should here back from Him soon. Wanna have a look at it? I'm sure He'd appreciate all the help He can get right now. Never know, maybe we will get in the acknowledgement section! LOL!! I'm ok with not getting in that, but You know. Just wanted to help Him out......

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:04 PM

lol...I'm honoured that you would ask me! Of course I will have a look!

(Sophie has been chewing cords...I found out why my internet keeps blipping off! Need to replace 3 or 4.)

As long as you know that if you send me something and I don't respond...I could have 'blipped' again.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:09 PM

First of 3 sent. He apologized for the wall of text. told him dont worry as it is the first draft. He can fix formatting, spelling, punctuation etc later on. He is from Africa so English is not His first language, don't think. Sending the others right now. Thanx!!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:25 PM

i am so so ready now...after what just happen to me..i am so so upset now....i have to start all over...that was alot of work i was this so so sucks...bring on the drinks..and no i dont want a pepsi or a coca cola...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:26 PM

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:29 PM

Well I can honestly say I feel for You. I just lost a whole notepad page full of story!! WTF Man?!?!?! Well I'm ready for a trip to the sippin store. If Ya get the drift! LOL!!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:29 PM

yes over 2,548 people and about 1,456 in pictures and about 40 or 60 stories...i have to start all over took my 10 + years to get all this info...just wished now i would have backed it all up..but not sure how to do that...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:32 PM

yours has nothing to do with family..that was my history and some of yours.and it didnt take you years to do it either...i have to make food first...but i just dont want to so upset right now....

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:35 PM

Ok my bad. mine didn't take years. Sorry that. SUcks though that all yer work went bye bye? I still think it's in the servers there that the problem lies in. They prob have all the info, just to try to get it back now CC. Ok is food done yet> Let's GO!!! LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:52 PM

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:01 PM

Been ready here! LOL!!! Let's go!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:38 PM
(Soaring high above The Shed, Syx patrols on solo night shift duty. The sky is delightfully cool and moonlit tonight so the view is clear for miles all around. OGRES!!! No, My mistake. It is merely lurkers into the Realm of The Shed looking in to see what is going on. Syx lands and walks into the room.)

Enter the Shed Onlookers and Lurkers!! The door is open for You to enter! Sit down and help Yourself to a beverage of Your choice! Unlimited supply of all flavors and styles of Liquors, Ales, Lagers, Tea, Coffee, Soda Pop and other delicious beverages!!! The fridge and pots never empty here! Also there is an endless supply of Bacon!!! Now excuse me as I take My fill of Beverage! I shall return!!
(Syx walks back outside and laps up a full bucket of Brew...... Ahhhhh!!!!!!)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:48 PM
Syx and Cc flew for miles in the cloudless moonlit sky. The night air was cool and soothing to them after the Hot day earlier.
Being worn out from the previous day's battle, Syx begins to be weary of flight.

"I need to land and rest for a bit CC." Syx calmly mentioned to CC. "My wings tire, and I must eat as well."

"Ok Syx. I am also getting hungry." Cc replied as she yawned.

Down below a small clearing in the trees looked like a perfect landing zone for Syx. He angled down and swooped near the ground back beating his large wings to slow His decent. Landing gently on the ground, He lowered His head and bent his fore legs so that CC would be able to climb down easily.

To mark their spot, Syx pulled some branches into the center of the clearing and lit them on fire with a great exhausting of breath.

Syx shifted into His Human form and taking the satchel CC held containing His clothes, Syx got dressed and said, "CC I'm going to get us some Wild Boar. I see their paths leading into the forest."

The woods surrounding the clearing showed paths made of small game that entered into them. The trails of small hooves were easy to follow paths.

"I'm thinking Bacon does sound good Syx!" Cc exclaimed. "I'll gather some greens and berries to have along with that Bacon!!"

"Good enough CC!" Syx said as they started walking into the woods.

CC soon found a berry patch and began picking the juicy morsels and Syx continued on His way deeper into the forest. He soon came upon another small clearing not visible from the sky. Near one of it's edges, there lay 3 small wild boar. He could not decide to slay one in it's sleep or let it lay. He chose to move on. He soon heard snarls and grunts along with outcries of anger!
What is this?

He followed the noise and was soon confronted with two large Ogres fighting each other! War Hammers fell one upon the other. Cries of pain could be heard echoing into the night. There lay near them a clutch of large eggs. Dragon eggs to be precise! A half dozen at least!

Syx began to slowly approach the two fighting ogres in hopes of stealing the eggs from them. 'This must be what they are fighting over.' He concluded.

CC upon hearing the crying out of pain was soon seen breaking from the nearby woods in a full gallop.

"Syx what gives!?" She questioned as She spied the eggs sparkling on the bright moonlit ground.

Just then the two ogres stopped beating each other and looked in CC's direction!
"CC run!!!" Syx cried out!

"I will not!" Cc exclaimed! "Those are a Dragons eggs! They do not belong to those ogres!"

The two ogres charged CC as She ran towards them. They clashed in a flurry of War Hammer blows and large clawed Paws smashing each other! CC towered above the ogres on Her hind legs.

Syx threw off His clothes, shape shifted back into His Dragon form and belched a stream of Fire over the heads of the warring trio! The two ogres stopped immediately allowing CC to knock one out cold and send the other flying into the shrubbery on the edge of the clearing. The fallen ogre that was still conscious got up and ran away into the dark woods.

CC dropped down to all fours and stood breathing heavily. "That was outstanding CC!" Syx said in amazement. " I never knew You had it in You!!"

"Syx I may be a gentle looking Polar Bear, but My might is not to be questioned." She explained. "You may be wise to remember that" She said with a smile on Her face. "Those eggs are of Your kin Syx. I will not stand to witness their destruction. Especially by those vile creatures! Of Ogres I have no Like what so ever."

"Indeed So I will remember Your strength CC and stamina CC. Indeed I will remember that!" Syx smiled back.

Taking the garment from the fallen Ogre, Syx wrapped up the eggs. "Let's take these along with us to The Shed CC." Syx mentioned.
"They will be hatched there and We can raise these Dragons so they may watch over The Shed and it's inhabitants. Our Friends."

"Good idea Syx! Now how about that Bacon!?" CC asked looking around. "What have You been doing Syx? I thought You wanted some roast Boar tonight? Have You just been piddling around, again?" Cc questioned Syx.

Thinking of the battle He just witnessed and the way that CC struck down the two Ogres, Syx sheepishly said, "Well, uhh, No Dear. I saw some boar back in the woods that will fill us up tonight. Let's go get them! Let Me lead the way!" Glad to get Himself off the hook Syx thought as He lead CC back into the night woods.

Staying in Dragon form, Syx soon found the still sleeping animals and dispatched them in their sleep with a breath of Fire! "At least they never knew what hit em, eh CC?"

"Yes. Small favor that was Syx. Small but I am thankful as I do not like to harm animals really. Unless to feed upon them and then it is a necessary task." CC said calmly.

"Ummm, yes CC. I can see how You do not like to cause pain to another living creature." Syx jokingly said thinking it funny.

CC merely squinted Her eyes at Syx and fashioned an evil smirking grin!

"Oh I meant that in the most positive way Dear! Truly I did. Truly!"

"I'm sure You did Syx. I'm sure You did." She finally smiled back......

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:56 PM
Sorry I missed you all earlier!

Syx, you can include me in the flight back home to the shed and I'll take it from there.

As far as Private messages, I notice that sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. I don't know why.

I am so impressed with some our non-writer status people! WOW! Some are quite deserving of the writer's status!

Night picks up the new kitten and cuddles it, walks off to the solarium and lets it wander around while she waters the plants.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:01 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Night Hi!! Sorry but I got impatient!! That ok?! Or I can put You guys in mine like now. Just sittin here drinkin buckets of ale. LOL!!!!

Night I pulled that entry above your last post. Was running out of time to edit. My last entry had Me, CC, You and Storm flying back towards the shed. The last was only CC and I fighting some ogres....... am thinking to drop in in next page here, with no changes. Then you will be freer to enter your next ...... Will That work? or should I drop it back, unchanged and You can go from there. Not sure if you even read it. I have under half hour to edit. Prob.......

I dropped it back in. Final. LOL!!!!
edit on 18-1-2015 by SyxPak because: dropped back in last edition from Me to the story.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:54 PM
After a long absence....

TDawg saw flashes of light, heard the peals of thunder or explosions and what he thought of as the clanging of swords in the far distance. It had been awhile since he had parted his friends in search of himself after being possessed.

“Just a thunderstorm.” He muttered to himself as he made his way back to his shack with the game he caught over his shoulder.

“Is it really?” he heard in his mind.

“Anteros!? NO! Leave me be!” Dawg furrowed his brow. “While we may have made a connection, I thought you had been released from this realm.”

“Alas, no. I have been released from the isle, but not from this realm. Apparently my sentence still has some time on it. But at least I can wander about this earth and soak in the sights, so to speak. And such sights I have seen! Once I came across two women and a man who were…”

“Lalalalala! Shut up! I don’t want to hear about it!”

“But it’s very interesting, entertaining and erotic.”

“I…don’t…care.” Dawg hissed vehemently. “That is none of my business…nor yours either. Now leave me alone so I can cook my dinner.”

“I apologize…how do you say it?...Buddy?” Anteros sounded amused. “I cannot do so. We are now linked and to be truthful, I find it refreshing to have someone who both agrees and disagrees with me. I’m learning so much after being in exile.”

“I don’t care!”, TDawg exclaimed. “I don’t like being possessed!”

Anteros chuckled again. “Oh, I can’t possess you anymore. Consider me your conscience. I can only offer words of advice, keep you company on long journeys, or whatever it is you do. I did say we have a link, and that is all it is.”

TDawg arrived at his shack and set the game down in front of the fire pit. “I already have a conscience. I don’t need another.”

“Oh but you do! A battle has taken place involving your friends. Don’t you care about them and the help you may have provided?”

Dawg stood up abruptly. “What happened!? Are they safe!?”

Anteros laughed softly. “Yes, you can relax. They are safe and have been joined by others in your absence. They are traveling to the place where it all began.”

“The Shed? They’re going back?”

“Yes my friend, and so must you. A new adventure awaits I believe and another journey begins anew.”

"But I bet you're coming along for the ride, aren't you Anteros?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>