It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Syx was busy in the woods along with several of the Minotaur beings. They were gathering and sharpening long spears and fatter poles of wood. These they gathered after sharpening, into large bundles and tied them loosely with thin ropes.

After a dozen or so of these bundles were put together Syx took Dragon form and prepared Himself mentally for battle.

"CC stay back with the Young and other Women in the cave. Please protect them!" Syx said excitedly to His Mate.

"Be careful Syx!" CC declared. "What are those bundles of timber for Syx?"

"You worry about them, not Me!" Syx replied. "No time to explain these bundles now CC."

The Minotaur were instructed to load a large bundle on Syx's back between His shoulder blades. He then took flight and headed towards the enemy line which was fast approaching. He flew over the oncoming army that spread far around. There were Many heading towards the Inn.

Back He flew near His Friends and the gathering of forces assembled there.

"They are near!" Syx hollered to the groups below. "Be at Your ready now! I shall return after a quick exchange with those seeking this War!!" Shouts and Cheers could be heard below as Syx once again flew towards the enemy.

He approached and flew lower to be closer to the enemy line. He rounded and angled to be now flying right down and inline with the front of the oncoming army. Picking up speed as He dove to do battle, He rolled over to now be flying upside down and in doing so, the bundle of wood opened up and all the poles and spears now became speeding projectiles! They flew as bullets into the chests, arms legs and heads of the enemy line dropping them where they stood. After the pass, He turned upright and flew past them all again.

Taking a deep breath, He then exhaled a firestorm and ignited all the impaled enemy and also others in the path of that Firey Breath!

He quickly turned to head back to the Allied lines and upon arrival landed and told them to strike now, as the remaining standing enemies were in temporary chaos over the attack they had just received!

The Elven Army began kicking the sides of their mount's and began a gallop towards the enemy. Other Races were fast to spur their forces into action as well!

Syx again loaded another Bundle to ready Himself for more action!......

edit on 30-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hey!
Just found out that I won 2nd place in the Holiday Avatar Design contest!!! WooHooo!
Here is my entry.... Missed 1st place by 1 star!!! (But RainbowResidue's was definitely better!)

Ahhh well, I'm sure I'll actually win something eventually!

G
edit on 30-12-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: spelling

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yay! Congratulations Gordi!!!! That is awesome!!!!!

Yay Syx! Thanks for posting in the story!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Jane, I tried going to the link in my U2U and it's the same. No vid. If someone could put it on youtube, maybe we could see it that way?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The ents threw roots out to trip some of the incoming enemies. Some however had been hacked into pieces, no longer a part of the world and the living. Night Star was relentless in her attacks but one of the opponents grabbed her from her horse and threw her to the ground with great force. It temporarily knocked the breath right out of her. She struggled desperately to breathe as the battle continued. Crimson blood stained the earth, moans and cries of agony were all around her. Finally she was able to roll out of the way of oncoming galloping horses. A fellow elf picked her up and sat her behind him on his saddle. Together with speed and precision they combined their efforts in their attacks.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The Wolf Lord was still scanning with his mind when he was interrupted by two serving men struggling with a very big bowl full of steak and by the lovely aroma, some kidneys. They placed it in front of him and bowed. He started eating and as expected, they brought out an equally large bowl of milk.

There was no one else in the great hall, just these two and him. He asked, "Why are you two still here and why continue to serve me?" The older one answered, "Because you are a Wolf Lord and I and my eldest son here wish to thank you for your help."

He said, "I have not helped and I may not still. This is not my war."

The elder said, "When I was a young man I loved to study. I studied Dragons and their lore and I studied Wolf Lords and their lore. I have a wife and three children safely in the caves for their protection. Above all else, I am mindful of two facts about Wold Lords. You fight against the most base horrors imaginable and you will always protect the young of any species.

"Should our forces lose and this place be taken, the enemy will slaughter every male child and every old person of both sexes. I have two young boys below. I serve you now because you will protect my sons if the need arises."

The Wolf Lord nodded and replied, "Then I thank you for meeting my needs. Now go and get yourself to safety. Neither of you are fighting men."

The Wolf Lord finished the fine meal and continued scanning with his mind.

He laughed when a Dragon started dropping logs on to the attackers from a goodly height and then wheeled in the air and delivered fire as only Dragons can.

P

edit on 30/12/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Awesome Pheonix!!!!!!

And now I go to meet my dreams. Goodnight to you and goodnight to all.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

May next year be an absolute stormer for us all!

Happy New Year my Rainbow Warriors!

Jane

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Under the mantle of Winter, a new year awakens. Happy New Year Dear Friends!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Just once in my life, I would like to see a scene like that. And I would like to play in the snow. Probably I would only get a very short time though. When you are used to 43 C the cold can really get to you.

Perhaps I should have a bucket list and have a bucket of snow on top of the list.

May the New Year bring Peace and good will to all here!

I won't wish it for the whole world, I don't wish for the impossible.

P

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

It's pretty as a post card to see in that kind of setting, but off the side of the roads it gets dirty, can be dangerously slippery and difficult to shovel and keep walkways and driveways clear and safe. It is especially hard for my husband and I who are both disabled and can't shovel, my Mom who is 91 who lives in the apartment below us and my pregnant niece in the other apartment. That leaves just my niece's husband to shovel or plow and he gets migraines and has other health issues.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Aww I'd come shovel your drive for you Star

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Good Morning And a Pleasant New Years Eve Day Greeting to All!!!
May We all pick Ourselves up with Pride, if per chance We Suffer a Fall.

If there may be something to bring Us down,
I Pray for a speedy turn into a Smile from that Frown.

I am sure there will be obstacles in our path,
that will try to bring Us into a world of Wrath.

But being the Rainbow Warriors that We are,
We know how to clear that path of problems so We may walk far.

We walk Strong arm in arm and side by side,
Smiling Positively with Dignity and Pride.

May We ALL have Good Times filled with Glee and Cheer,
As We enter Our Journey into a Great New Year!!!

I love the newer entries Night and Phoenix!!! Good job well done!!
Night I love That Pic Too!!! Happy New Years to You as Well My Friend!!!

Gordy Bud!!! Congrats on the Avatar Contest!!!
I love that Image!!! Kudos Man!!!

Jane Cheers to : "May next year be an absolute stormer for us all!"

Homer Dude!!!! Hey Man!!!! Great seeing You here again My Friend!!!
Ummm, after You dig out Night, will You please stop by to take care of mine?!!! LOL!!!
edit on 31-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Ohh Syx...you are always so positive! I really hope we ALL have a better year ahead of us.

Gordi...Congratulations! You are very talented (in so many ways)...and definitely deserve to be recognized.

Homer...Nice to see you again! Hope your festivities...were festive!!

Night Star...Hi hunny! Snow is so pretty...in a picture, lol.

Also want to give big *squishy hugs* to EVERYBODY else!

I'm going to wish you all a "Happy New Years" now. I may not be back online today. Mama-in-law seems to be sick, and I will likely be taking her to emerg/hospital shortly. (am awaiting further instruction)

Apart from my kids (& grandkids)...YOU guys have been the reason for much of my happiness this past year. I just want you to know how much you mean to me. I received a bottle of Kahlua for Christmas, and will be having a drink later to toast my Shed-family...where ever you may be.

With love and gratitude, for the 'shizz & giggles'....the story...and the friendship.
May we all see better days.

jacy
I love you all. I just do.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Well Hello Young Lady!! Nice to see You!!! Here's an early Happy New Years to You as well!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!

I hope Momma in law will be ok soon !!!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thank you Syx!
I'm concerned, I must admit.

If I'm spending New Year's Eve in emerg, I'm wearing a party hat. Somebody has to be the fool, lol.

Do you and CC have plans? Will you be up until midnight? Is it wrong to take Kahlua & milk in my purse in a juice box? (just kidding)

jacy

Edit: Okay...just got the call. I'm taking her. (Will pop in later if possible)
edit on 31-12-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Well again, I hope She will be ok.
Well I'd say NO to the juice box idea.
Use a Nestle Chocolate Milk Bottle instead!
It would work better!! LOL!!!
Well that's what I would do anyways!!!

Yah we will probably stay home tonight. Safer that way.
CatchYa later!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Jacy, I hope your Mother-in-law will be ok.

Homer that is very sweet of you. Luckily we don't have any snow at all right now. We do have a neighbor who will help other neighbors when he can.

Feeling lazy today. Blah. LOL

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
hello all...i hope every one has a very very happy new years...we had are ups and downs for this year..now we are in so need of it to get better for all of us...i will try not to think of the year gone by...but i hope every one have a safe and happy years ...please dont drink and drive..

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Happy New Year CC.
Sitting here by myself just hanging out and sober. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join